2 Bdrm Condo across Kahana beach in West Maui
|Per night:||$145 - $165|
Description of the Kahana vacation condo rental
Road is the Valley Isle Resort, the home of the Valley Isle Fitness Center. If you’re missing your daily workout at the gym "back home" – this is the place to go. Of course there are so many other places and beaches close by that you will also want to explore. Whalers Village and the Ka’anapali beach area is just a 5 minute drive, and the he shops and galleries of Lahaina Town are just a 10 minute drive. The Cannery Mall with a huge Safeway, Longs Drugs, Starbuck and lots of shops is just a 7 minute drive. Organic foods, diary-free foods, and supplements are available at the Farmers market just a 3 minute drive south from our unit.
Pohailani 221 is a 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom 2nd floor duplex unit with loft that comfortably sleeps 6. The master bedroom has a queen bed and shoji doors that open to the main living area that has a queen pullout sofa. The second bedroom has a twin bed, pull-out single, and a computer desk with high speed wireless access. There is also a loft with bed that is accessible by ladder and great for kids of all ages! There are also 2 folding mattresses that can be put in the loft or wherever you want. There is cable TV in each room and the living room has a DVD player. Vaulted ceilings and ceiling fans throughout contribute to the airy tropical feel of this unit. A large covered lanai overlooks the smaller of the two pools and provides dining for four. Perfect for a relaxing cocktail while keeping a close eye on the kids in the pool!
The fully equipped kitchen has charming Balinese cabinets, stainless steel countertops and updated appliances. A three person kitchen bar provides another dining area and a way to interact with the cook and contributes to the open layout of the condo.
Unit 221 in Pohailani Maui has the following features:
- Oceanfront complex. Complex extends to ocean
- Unit is across a small road from ocean (about 100ft)
- Limited ocean views from bedroom
- Private 2nd Floor duplex unit (there are no units connected on any side)
- Quiet, romantic, private, peaceful directly adjacent to Kahana beach
- Air conditioned unit
- Vaulted ceilings 2 bedrooms and loft
- Queen bed in main bedroom. Twin bed and pull-out single bed in 2nd bedroom. 2 single mattresses in loft. Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Folding playpen/infant bed
- Full kitchen - all major appliances
- Full bath
- Living area with Cable TV and DVD entertainment center
- Cable TV in each room
- Huge balcony overlooking lush garden and pool
- High speed wireless internet
- Cordless answering phone with unlimited calls to US and Canada
- Iron and ironing board
- Free parking
- Tennis courts
- 2 pools
- 3 BBQ areas / oceanside tables
- Onsite shared laundry facilities
- Steps to Shopping plaza with Bank, Internet Cafe, Restaurants, Gas Station, Food Store, McDonalds etc.
1) World Class Beaches.
2) Snorkeling. Snorkel at Kahana Beach less than 2 minutes from our front door, or at any of the many other beaches close by. There is also a Snorkel/Surf rental shop right next door.
3) Snorkel/Whale/Dolphin Watch trips. There are many companies offering this, usually leaving from Lahaina or Kanapali. Try the Lanai trip with Paragon Sailing Charters. Known as the pineapple island, Lanais hidden secrets include spinner dolphins off the white sand beach at Manele Bay. The underwater treasures are so unique that Lanai has been rated one of the top 10 snorkel destinations in the world.
4) Luau. Try the Old Lahaina Luau voted Best Luau on Maui for the fifth year in a row. Very Hawaiian.
5) Shopping/Dining. Take a Sunset walk on bustling Front Street, Lahaina with many stores, shops and restaurants. Have a drink at Kimos. Dinner at Lahaina Grill is tasty. Roys and the Maui Brewing Company are right next to us in Kahana. Whalers Village at Kaanapali Beach has a great shopping plaza and lots of beachfront restaurants. The Lahaina Cannery Mall has lots of shops, restaurants, and Starbucks. The new plaza across the street has all kinds of shops including a Barns and Noble book store with Starbucks inside (nice!).
6) Surfing. Rent a surfboard at Boss Frogs next to us and try surfing any many of the beaches. Kaanapali beach offers lessons and beginner surf. Ask Boss for directions to other spots.
7) Hana Drive. Take the cury narrow mountain road to Hana. This is a long trip and will take you the whole day. We usually only get part way and end up stopping at some amazing swimming holes.
8) Aquarium. The Maui Ocean center provides an up close view of Hawaiian Marine Life without getting wet! Great for kids.
9) Jet Ski. You can jet ski off Kaanapali beach during the non-whale season. They have a large course and lots jets
10) Windsurf/Kiteboard. The east side of the island near the airport is one of the best places in the world for windsurfing and kite-boarding. You can rent gear, take a lesson, or just watch in comfort on the sandy beaches. Hookipa Beach to the south on the way to Hana is a famous surf spot with huge waves.
11) Haleakala. Explore high altitude Haleakala (10,000 feet +) with Aloha Bicycle Tours. Experience the exhilaration of Bicycling down the Volcano all the way to the Ocean.
12) Golf. You can golf at world class courses right near us. The Royal Kaanapali Golf course is just 7 minutes south of us and the Kapalua Golf Course are just 7 minutes north.
|Apr 01 2014||Dec 15 2014||$145||$145||-||-||4 Nights|
|Dec 16 2014||Apr 15 2015||$165||$165||-||-||1 Week|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13.42|
|Deposits: Reservations: - A $200 US deposit is required to make a reservation. Full rental is due 60 days before rental start. - Check-in is not before 3 PM. Check-out anytime before 11 AM unless late checkout is arranged. - Early/Late checkout fee is 1/2 of 1 night room charge. - Stays of 30 days or longer require a $300/month refundable security deposit|
|Payment Options: Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Visa|
|Other Fees: - All Rates (in US Dollars ): Personal Currency Assistant™ - Maui GET and TAT Tax is added to all orders - Rates based on 4 guests. Extra guests $10 each to Max 67 people. Reservations: - A $200 US deposit is required to make a reservation. Full rental is due 60 days before rental start. - Check-in is not before 3 PM. Check-out anytime before 11 AM unless late checkout is arranged. - Early/Late checkout fee is 1/2 of 1 night room charge. - Stays of 30 days or longer require a $300|
- 1 Queen Bed
- 3 Twin Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- 1 Crib
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Floors
- Parking Included
- Full Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- DVD Player
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Children's Pool
- Whale Watching
- Shopping Area
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Grocery Store
Owner Supplied Testimonials
by Galina P. Date Added: Monday 06 September, 2010
Thank you very much for offering your condo to us. We did enjoy our stay and we would definitely recommend it to other people.
Maui is beautiful, and we're looking forward to our next trip there.
by Per S. Date Added: Saturday 19 February, 2011
We came back after a wonderful week at your Pohailani Condo. We found the condo just great, well laid out with all the necessary amenities for our enjoyment. First night we had dinner out at the Maui Brewing Center, shopped groceries nearby, very convenient walking to. The following days we walked the beaches, swam in the pool, visited the Maui Ocean Center, walked around in Lahaina numerous times, had lunches and dinners out at many places as well as in the condo. All in all it was just great. The condo is very comfy, the surroundings are luscious and peaceful. We drove with the car both south and north to explore the coast, wind and waves. Altogether we had a great holiday and appreciate you letting us have the use of your place.
We thank you very much, we had a good time.
by Fern Date Added: Tuesday 16 March, 2010
We were really pleased with our accommodation choice - a great location, nicely groomed grounds (song birds, butterflies evidident when we used the pool), premises were really clean, pleasingly decorated and very comfortable, very spacious with all essentials, plus a nice neighbourhood with friendly people, a convenient little shopping centre steps away. After funfilled days and spectacular sunsets we very much enjoyed the use of the patio (lanai?). Since the Olympics were on when we visited - it was nice to get a recap of the events later in the evening (didn\'t think I\'d watch TV in Maui - this was an exception tho\') - the Visitor Channel (7) was really informative. We had the use of a vehicle and would strongly suggest to anyone wanting to explore the Island - that is definitely the way to go. We had a wonderful time - having a nice premise to return to at the end of the day was a real plus. Don\'t be surprised if you hear from others in our city who\'ll be interested in booking some reservations when they\'re ready to make this trip to Maui. Fern/Boris
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
by Cindy O Date Added: Monday 07 December, 2009
Perfect Aloha Spot for me and my family! Super clean and comfortable....perfect private deck for sunny morning cofee...nice Hawaiian decore...owners were very nice to deal with....very reasonably priced compared to other rentals....close to many beaches....loved staying here.....alot of nice memories. The loft bed gave us the extra sleeping space we needed. Mahalo!! .....and Aloha...from Canada!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
by Missy O. Date Added: Wednesday 07 October, 2009
We really enjoyed our stay in your lovely condo. You were right...the location is really convenient and the setting was nice. We enjoyed the pool and the tennis courts. Thanks again, Missy
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
Interested in Renting this Property?