Cane Island - Luxuriously Decorated Condominium
|Per night:||$65 - $90|
|Per week:||$455 - $630|
Discover the endless comfort within this vacation condominium, such as:
- A beautiful and tranquil view of a lake from the patio and many of the rooms
- Central air conditioning as well as ceiling fans in all the rooms for added comfort.
- The three bedrooms offer welcoming beds, all with cozy King and Queen size mattresses.
- The master bedroom suite has a king bed with a large cable TV, two night Tables with lamps, roomy walk-in closet, attached full bathroom with granite counter top and view of the lake.
- The second bedroom has a queen bed with a cable TV, dresser, two nighttables with lamps and a closet.
- The third bedroom (view of the lake) has a queen bed, cable TV, one night stand with a lamp and a closet
- A second full bathroom with granite counter top.
- The living room (view of the lake) is furnished with a cozy sofa set, a large flat screen cable TV, DVD player, coffe table, and two end tables with lamps.
- Free high speed wireless internet
- For your convenience, the condominium comes with a full kitchen with granite counter top and it is equipped with an electric cooking range, oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffee maker and dish washer. All these are supplemented with cooking utensils, pots & pans, two beautiful chinaware and flatware sets.
- You can enjoy meals at a gorgeous dining table that comes with 6 chairs and table settings.
- In-house laundry room is equipped with full-size washer & dryer.
- Plenty of linen for your normal daily use is provided.
Cane Island Resort Clubhouse: The Cane Island resort has a fabulous clubhouse set in lush, sub-tropical environment.
- It boasts a large swimming pool and beautiful heated Spa with views of a large lake and fountain
- Children play area, game room, video arcade, sun deck and a beautiful lounge
- A large fitness center with plenty of equipment
- A beautiful and relaxing lobby and many more amenities.
Approximately 3 miles (5 km) to the main gate to the world renowned Disney World (gateway to Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Disney Animal Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios, Disney Water Parks, Downtown Disney and ESPN Sports Complex).
- Approximately 6-8 miles (10-13 km) to Sea World, water parks (Aquatica & Wet-N-Wild), International drive and Orlando Convention Center.
- Approximately 12 miles (20 km) to Universal Studios, Universal's Island of Adventure and University Walk.
- Approximately 30 miles (48 km) to LEGOLAND.
- Approximately 1-5 miles (2-8 km) to other attractions such as, Gatorland, Helicopter tours, Old Country Park, Disney Celebration, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times, Golf/Mini-Golf, horse-back riding and many more.
- Approximately 1-6 miles (2-10 km) to Florida Mall, Outlet mall, and other area shopping centers
- Walking distance to fine restaurants and fast food places.
|Jun 01 2014||Aug 31 2014||$85||$85||$595||$1,800||3 Nights|
|Sep 01 2014||Nov 20 2014||$65||$65||$455||$1,800||3 Nights|
|Nov 21 2014||Jan 01 2015||$90||$90||$630||$1,800||3 Nights|
|Jan 02 2015||Mar 31 2015||$75||$75||$525||$1,800||3 Nights|
|Jan 02 2015||Mar 31 2015||$75||$75||$525||$1,800||3 Nights|
|Apr 01 2015||Apr 30 2015||$85||$85||$595||$1,800||3 Nights|
|May 01 2015||May 31 2015||$75||$75||$525||$1,800||3 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Deposits: We accept MasterCard, VISA and Discover Credit/Debit Cards payments.. Rental Deposit: This deposit is part of the total rental amount. An upfront payment of approximately 25% of the total amount is required to book and hold the property for you. The remaining rental amount will become payable on or before 45 days from check in date. The deposit is refundable in full (less $25 service charges) on cancellation up to 60 days prior to check in date|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Visa|
|Other Fees: Cleaning Fee: $70 cleaning fee will be added to the total|
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- 1 Crib
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- View (Lake)
- Game Room
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- View (Water)
- Parking Included
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- CD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Ceiling Fan
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Basketball Court
- Amusement Park
- Children's Pool
- Shopping Area
- Horseback Riding
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Volleyball Court
- Movie Theater
- Theme Park
- Grocery Store
- Miniature Golf
- Water Park
It boasts a large swimming pool and beautiful heated Spa with views of a large lake and fountain
Children play area, game room, video arcade, sun deck and a beautiful lounge
A large fitness center with plenty of equipment
A beautiful and relaxing lobby and many more amenities.
Area Attractions: Of course, you would not plan your vacation/holiday trip all the way to Kissimmee/Orlando, Florida, USA just to stay in a cozy condominium. The number one reason that draws millions of tourists here from all around the globe is the world famous theme parks. It is the number one tourist destination in the world. Our ideal location places you within close proximity of these theme parks as well as restaurants, shopping centers and attractions, such as:
Approximately 4 miles (6 km) to the main gate to the world renowned Disney World (gateway to Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Disney Animal Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios, Disney Water Parks, Downtown Disney and ESPN Sports Complex).
Approximately 8-10 miles (10-16 km) to Sea World, water parks (Aquatica & Wet-N-Wild), International drive and Orlando Convention Center.
Approximately 12 miles (20 km) to Universal Studios, Universal's Island of Adventure and University Walk.
Approximately 30 miles (48 km) to LEGOLAND.
Approximately 1-5 miles (2-8 km) to other attractions such as, Gatorland, Helicopter tours, Old Country Park, Disney Celebration, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times, Golf/Mini-Golf, horse-back riding and many more.
Approximately 1-6 (210 km) miles to Florida Mall, Outlet mall, and other area shopping centers
Walking distance to fine restaurants and fast food places.
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Kissimmee, Florida
Lebanon, IL USA
July 23, 2014
When we walked in the condo, we were amazed at how nice the condo was. Very clean. There were 3 adults and 3 children and there was plenty of room. The high tech electronic lock to enter the condo was wonderful. You didn't have to worry about a key card to get in. I felt more secure with the high tech electronic lock. Very easy to use. I read some reviews prior to booking this condo and comments was made about the ducks bothering you when you were on the patio. They didn't bother us at all. This condo made you feel as if you were at home. I highly recommend this condo. It only took us 15 minutes to get to SeaWorld and Disney World. We didn't get a chance to use the pool. I put a deposit down at the time of my booking and the owner let me know when the remaining would be due. When that time came, the owner sent me an e-mail letting me know the remaining amount due was charged to my credit card. If I get a chance to go back to Orlando, I will see if this condo is open. I would much rather stay at this condo than any hotel. If this condo is not available, I would consider changing my dates to be able to stay in this condo. My daughters used the internet and is was great. We used the washer and dryer and they worked great. The only thing I could add that the condo needed was extra trash bags and more toilet tissue:) Besides these two items, this condo was wonderful and we enjoyed our stay very much. Like I stated above, you felt at home in this condo. Excellent place to stay!
Excellent, Clean, great location, awesome owner
November 25, 2013
We just spent a week in Florida and we couldn't ask for better accommodations. This is such a clean bright well equipped beautiful condo, great location, close to Disney and all the attractions. I felt very safe as it was a gated complex, there is a key-less entry to the condo so you didn't have to carry a key, and there is also a security system and wireless internet as well as TV in every room. The owner was awesome to work with, I would email him a question and he would respond immediately. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to enjoy their vacation.
Trinidad, west indies
September 4, 2013
This property was a pleasure to stay at. It was close to everything. It had all the amenities that one could want when away from ones home! My kids loved it. Very clean and spacious. Felt like I was at home! Very nice property!
Interested in Renting this Property?
School:Massachusettes College of Pharmacy, Boston, U.S.A.
About:I am a hard working and result oriented retired pharmaceutical executive/professional. My family and I are passionate about travel and have extensively traveled and vacationed worldwide over the years. One of our favorite vacation destinations in the world is Orlando/Kissimmee, Florida. We have been...
- View full profile
Other properties from owner