$79/nt,2-Mile to Disney 4BR/3BA Condo ALL 1ST FL
|Per night:||$75 - $139|
|Per week:||$550 - $900|
sleeping accommodations for 10.
* King-size Master bedroom with bathroom
* One queen size sofa bed in family room for extra guests
* One 40" HDTV(free up to100 HD channels and hundreds of Digital Channels to choose) in living room and 29" HD TVs in the master bedroom and other bedrooms.
We provide DVD player and Nintendo Wii game station in family room. (Just bring own games!)
Electronic Door Locks (No keys to hassle with or carry).
* Free high speed wireless Internet and Free local call.
* Fully equipped kitchen with all you need cookware and dining ware.
* Screened balcony with beach chairs face to beautiful nature views.
* Kids friendly with highchair,crib and stroller, stairs fence.
* Washer and dryer, iron and iron board as well as quality linens and bedding stuffs with back-up comforter, blanket and towels.
* We provide first roll of toilet paper in each bath room, hand soap and initial trash bag. They don’t provide any detergent and dish liquid.
* Lake-view Swimming Pool and Spa (just minutes walking from my unit )
* WiFi Internet access
* close to Clubhouse, the Clubhouse features facilities lighted tennis courts, fitness center,pool tables and air hockey.
Shopping and Dining:
* There are variety of stores including a grocery store, liquor store, and many fine restaurants such as Carrabbas, Outback Steak House, Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster and TGI Fridays, etc.
* There are shuttles to all parks(Disney,Sea world and Universal Studio) at Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
* only 5 min walking to the Disney Shuttle bus stop on 192.
|Feb 14 2015||Mar 22 2015||$95||$99||$660||$2,299||3 Nights|
|Mar 23 2015||Apr 07 2015||$119||$119||$830||-||5 Nights|
|Apr 08 2015||Jun 07 2015||$79||$89||$560||-||3 Nights|
|Jun 07 2015||Aug 31 2015||$85||$95||$630||$2,000||3 Nights|
|Sep 01 2015||Nov 16 2015||$75||$85||$560||$1,690||3 Nights|
|Nov 17 2015||Dec 19 2015||$85||$95||$600||-||3 Nights|
|Dec 20 2015||Jan 07 2016||$139||$139||$900||-||5 Nights|
|Jan 08 2016||Feb 13 2016||$79||$89||$550||$1,900||3 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Deposits: (1) A deposit of $300.00 (USD) will hold your vacation dates. The full balance is due no later that 30 days prior to your arrival. ----Please email us to ask for the detail and the payment link. (2) Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. -------------No charges will be applied to your credit card providing there are no damages incurred in connection with the occupancy of the premises. ---The deposit will be returned a week after checking out. Note: Rates listed do not include tax.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: -1. PAYMENT OF NIGHTS RESERVED.Full deposit will be returned to renter within one week after vacation rental if no damages. -2. Cleaning fee of $90 will apply for stay less than 14 nights. -3. Discount available for longer stay.Rates are higher for the following dates: Spring break, Easter, Summer, ThanksGiving, Christmas, New Years|
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 4 Double Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Screened Porch
- Full Kitchen
- View (Mountains)
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- CD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ceiling Fan
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Grocery Store
- Amusement Park
- Shopping Area
- Theme Park
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Kissimmee, Florida
November 1, 2012
My family stayed here on our vacation and this condo was perfect! It is located at Sun Lake Resort which is just 2 Miles to Disney, only few mintues drive. You can also walk there if you will. The rooms and lobby were clean and neat. Next time we are in the area we won't even consider staying any place but this condo
Very Nice Condo
July 10, 2012
Very nice condo, it was everything that was described on the website. My teenagers loved their own space, which we had alot of. It was like home to us. There's a couple thing that I would suggest to you, one thing is consider getting ceiling fans, it was very warm at times in the condo. The last and most important thing is please, please consider getting new management, L C Management is the worst I've ever seen, another management company from upstairs ( A Cut Above Management) was more helpful to us than LC Management. Thanks Ruby, for letting us stay in your home for the week, we had a wonderful time in Florida!
Interested in Renting this Property?