5BR/5BA with 4 Ensuites!/Brand New/Winsor Hills
|Per night||$129 - $271|
|Per week||$900 - $1,900|
This magnificent home sleeps 12 with 2 King-size masters (downstairs), 1 queen (downstairs) and 2 kids of double twin beds each (upstairs). While enjoying the various amenities in this elegant villa listed below are the highlights for your family's joys.
- Private heated pool with all day exposure to our beautiful sunshine for your relaxation and rejuvenation
- Brand new furniture/amenities in all rooms/areas: 5 bed rooms, dining room, family/living area, kitchen room, pool area, entertaining center, matresses, pillow tops/bedding/sheet towers, for your touch of comfort and luxury
- 7 x HDTVs/DVD players: 54' HDTV with DVD player in family room; 32" HDTV in Game Room, 2x32” LCD TV/DVD in 2 master bedrooms; 3x26” LCD TVs in other rooms. It is cabled TV with over 100 channels
- Kids Paradise: two Walt Disney Theme bed rooms, pool table, air hockey table, Kid’s play area, LCD TVs, Wii Game, private in-door swimming pool, leaving the wonderful memory in their lifetime
- Fabulous game room with pool table, basket ball hoop machine, fooz ball (table football) and dart board, an ideal place for the quality time of your family
- Downstairs family room featuring large sitting area with two-story ceiling, elegant sofa/love seat/cocktail table/2 light stands, and beautiful entertaining center. It is open to both kitchen and dining rooms.
- The modern kitchen room equipped with new refrigerator with built in ice-maker, ranger/cooker, microwave, dishwasher, and brand new breakfast table set
- Personal computer, FREE WiFi and internet access, and phone
Windsor Hills – Most Internationally known for premium resorts , It the nearest fully gated community for Disney World . It offers luxurious heat lagoon style pool along with beautiful fountains, Jacuzzi , water slides an kids play area also two kid’s adventure playgrounds , lighted basket ball, tennis . volley ball courts , it’s a ideal place for families looking forward for great fun and entertainment .
Beautiful club house which over looks the heat double Olympic size pool & water slides also billiards table and video games , sundry shop which is opened from 8 a.m to 10:30 p.m . It also has fitness center with modern equipments , HD surround systems movie theater & ping-pong table .
Mystic Dune Golf is located with in walking distance (about 0.5 miles). Golf lover will receive massive discounts during their stay in unit . Many International famous golf courses with in 30minutes short drive distance like Grand Cypress Club ( The Jack Nicklaus ) , Disney Golf Course ( Tom Fazio, Joseph L Lee, Pete Dye ) and lot more .
|Jan 01 2012||Dec 31 2013||$271||$271||$1,900||-||-|
|Jan 01 2013||Dec 31 2013||$129||$129||$900||-||-|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, Cashier's Check, American Express, Personal Check, PayPal|
|Other Fees: Daily Rate of Pool Heat/Hot Spa or Jacussi if applied: $149 to $199 per week|
Cleveland, OH USA
June 27, 2013
Check-in was super easy and the house was SO close to shopping, grocery, and anything else we may have needed. It was also only a 20-25 minute drive to Disney World, which made it possible to come back to the house midday for a dip in the pool and respite from the sun. It was a lovely home and was mostly how we expected it to be. No one felt crowded and it was nice to have our own spaces. Overall we had a great experience.
February 2, 2013
The house was clean and nice everything you need is at the house with all the amenities. Our only complaint is that there was no hot tub like in the pictures and the youtube video. Otherwise everything else was great and very close to Disney.
Laura Reddig Slingerland
January 18, 2013
The house was well kept and the owner was extremely responsive. It was wonderful having a full bathroom for every bedroom, no waiting in the morning to get ready. It was an easy drive to Disney and all the other areas, we hit Universal, Legoland, and Seaworld. The house was in good shape and very nicely decorated. The pool was a nice way to relax at the end of the day. I would recommend this home to friends and would easily stay here again. It was also nice to have the full (real) crib and highchair for our 1 year old. Close drive to plenty of stores and restaurants, so you can stock the fridge and save on eating out.
January 3, 2013
The house was nice. The pool was cold and was not ready. We called management - they did send someone out that afternoon to fix but only had two night left. NO HOT TUB! We were disappointed - we paid for that. Manager said she would come out to house we had other concerns like the hot tub - she did not. Not many pots and pans in kitchen for cooking. The rules for garbage so confusing! No recycle bin provided. Pool table off center - couldn't play.
November 15, 2012
House was clean and pictures represented what the house looked like. The gated community was terrific. The kids loved the community pool. Close to all Disney attractions. We would stay here agin.
Altoona, IA USA
March 25, 2012
This was the 1st time for renting a vacation home for our group of nine. The house was as listed. Very relaxing evenings in the heated pool. The owner and property management company were great to work with. I would have no problem recommending this rental property to my friends. Quiet and secure in this gated community and close to everything we needed.
Johannesburg, South Africa
January 25, 2012
House was ideal as a base during our recent stay - we were on a conference so didn't have a chance to enjoy the community's offerings, but it was a great place to stay! Superb facility, including lazy nights in the heated pool.......