Luxury, 5 Star Villa,South Facing Pool, Game etc.
|Per night||$179 - $400|
|Per week||$1,399 - $2,799|
Our Luxury Vacation Villa Features:
* 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms with 4 en-suites bedroom
* Two Kings, two Queens, four Twins, two premium swedish cots, sleep up to 14
* high end furniture. Fully equipped kitchen.
* Top of line mattress and luxury comforter, premium cotton sheets and towels.
* 3000 sqft vacation villa with privated screened south facing pool with heated spa, no rear neighbors.
* Large extended porch with comfortable luxury pool furniture
* free Wi-Fi and Cable TV in all bedroom and familiy room
* Game room with pool table and powered air hockey.
Our 24 hr gated, award winning luxury vacation resort:
* 6000 sqft spectacular club house (open 8am-10pm)
* Reception desk with concierge services to assist guests plan their vacation activities, while offering advice and discounts on local attractions.
* Business center, offering full PC facilities with Internet access
* Large meeting and reception room making an ideal location for private family parties, reunions and other functions
* cable TV, game room, Free Wifi internet access throughout the premises
* a state-of-art fitness center with Sauna, offering a bookable visiting massage and complementary therapy services
* Large, freeform, landscaped, heated Pool with sunning deck and Hot tub, overlooking the central lake
* Poolside Tiki bar for drinks and light snacks
* children’s playground with swings, slide and climbing rock
* DVD rental / ATM / Postal facilities
* Netball and Basket ball courts, Bowling lawn and Sandy area for Volleyball
* Stocked fishing lake
Disney World - 8 miles
Universal Studio - 12 miles
Typhoon Lagoon Water park - 7 miles
Disney's Blizzard Beach - 7 miles
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant - 2.8 miles away
Golden Corral Buffet & Grill - 2.71 miles away
Steak 'N Shake - 1.37 miles away
Mc Donald's - 1.08 miles away
Burger King - 1.1 miles away
If you need a few supplies, then everything you could possibly need is only a 3 mile drive north on the US 192. There is a vast array of dining experiences, Italian, Mexican, Mediterranean, French and many other international cuisines, so you are sure to find something for everyone.
|Feb 01 2015||Mar 23 2015||$229||$229||$1,599||-||5 nights|
|Mar 28 2015||Apr 12 2015||$360||$360||$2,479||-||1 week|
|Apr 14 2015||May 31 2015||$179||$209||$1,399||-||3 nights|
|Jun 28 2015||Aug 31 2015||$260||$260||$1,799||-||1 week|
|Sep 01 2015||Nov 22 2015||$209||$209||$1,450||-||5 nights|
|Nov 22 2015||Nov 29 2015||$329||$329||$2,299||-||1 week|
|Nov 29 2015||Dec 20 2015||$219||$219||$1,499||-||5 nights|
|Dec 20 2015||Jan 04 2016||$400||$400||$2,799||-||1 week|
|Jan 06 2016||Jan 31 2016||$199||$199||$1,399||-||3 nights|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Payment Options: Visa, Money Order, Mastercard, Discover, Cashier's Check, American Express, Personal Check, PayPal|
|Other Fees: Cleaning cost of $145 will be waived for stay of 7 nights or more. Pool heating is at a cost of $30 per day or $200 per week plus tax. Grill is $50 for entire stay. Special offer can not be combined with any other offer.|
Sandy C Richmond
Fort Ripley MN
February 23, 2014
This was more than we expected. Beautiful area easy to find and the property was so spacious. we were very comfortable for our stay. The manager was very friendly when he was needed.
July 31, 2012
Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of staying at one of your vacation homes. I never recieved any information from you or the owner. I found something else with another vacation rental.
March 31, 2011
We had a great time at Shining Star Vacation Villa. It's a beautiful, well maintained home with lots of room. The location was perfect; just minutes from the three Orlando parks and shopping, and only an hour drive to either coast. The Terra Verde Resort is gated and makes you feel safe and the staff were courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend this villa to anyone. 5 stars.
March 22, 2011
This house is truly amazing. A simple review can’t do justice to explain how much you get for such a great price. It is everything you see in the pictures and more. I did a lot of searching for a nice house for our week in Orlando and I am really happy with my choice. The house is beautiful and has everything you could want in a vacation home. Not only was the house perfect, but the resort was amazing. The entire resort is very clean, with an awesome clubhouse, pool, volleyball court, and more. Also, dealing with the owner Lee directly was a great experience. He is very helpful and he made the whole process of booking a house very easy. Thanks for making our vacation great Lee. I recommend this house to anyone looking for a great place to stay just minutes from most things you would want to do in Orlando.
Nova Scotia Canada
February 28, 2011
Having rented homes for the past six years in either the Orlando or Sarasota regions I was pleased with the cleanliness and functionality of the home. I was however quite dissapointed that there was not a single roll of paper towel, foil, saran wrap,dish washing liquid, toilet paper (other than those on the dispenser) nor was there any hand soaps, dishwasher soapor laundry detergent. When we rent we always leave plenty of the above listed items behind since to throw the balance of materials out would be a collosal waste. Do you think the home owners is so hard up that they take these items home? Or are the cleaners helping themselves to the spoils?