Ka'anapali Royal G101 nxt 2 Ka'anapali Golf Course
|Per night:||$239 - $329|
|Per week:||$2,020 - $2,735|
• Italian travertine tiling through wood floors in the bedrooms
• Ground floor unit. No stairs to climb.
• Large lanai looks out to large pool & Jacuzzi
• Next to the 16th hole on the Kaanapali Golf Course
• 6 min liesurely walk to Ka'anapali Beach
• 650 yds from Whaler's Village and Black Rock at the Sheraton
• Introductory price of $199 a night when you pay upon booking
• Two ensuite bedrooms King in Master bedroom Queen in 2nd
• WIFI (Clearwire) in the unit
• Two sets of golf clubs available in the unit with no rental fees.
• Pay $50 fee to KaanapaliGolfCourse get 18 holes 4 $1 after 4
• New flat screen TV in the entertainment center
Ka'anapali Royal is a gated community across the parkway and fairway sitting on the hill. It is a quiet resort and our guests report many days they have the pool to themselves. When you want to go snorkeling, Black Rock is one of the best sites available and you can walk there in five minutes.
When looking to buy our condos on Maui we look for a quality building and only large size units.This building is built out of stone and the units are very large with a large lanai. It's right on the golf course and the way the unit is situated it is "cool" in the shade looking out to the pool and Jacuzzi across the lawn.
We live on Maui in the Haiku area on the North Shore. Kaanapali Royal is our favorite place to come when we want to hang out in Kaanapali and take advantage of the snorkeling at "Black Rock" next to the Sheraton. There's also great dining places along the beach, or we just cook in our newly refurbished kitchen. We think you are going to love life on the "links" of the Kaanapali Golf Course.
|Jan 01 2013||Dec 15 2014||$239||$239||$2,020||-||1 Week|
|Dec 20 2014||Jan 10 2015||$329||$329||$2,735||-||1 Week|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13.42|
|Deposits: To get the listed price we get 50% down payment when you book your reservation.|
|Payment Options: Mastercard, Money Order, Visa|
|Other Fees: One time $75.00 parking fee you pay at the desk when you arrive.|
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
Best of the Best
March 15, 2014
Fred and Luba truly understand what it takes to offer a top notch rental at an extremely fair rate. Everything was better than described and the location and amenities were more than expected. Can't wait to go back.
Interested in Renting this Property?
About:We have lived in Maui since 2000 having moved from San Francisco where we ran several small businesses in the course of 27 years of living there. You can still visit our stores On The Run and CitiShoes on 9th and Irving Street. In Maui we started AlohaResortsDOTNet in 1995 and we now have eight condos...
- View full profile
Other properties from owner