Lake View, Level Entry, Jetted Tub, A/C, WiFi

Lake Arrowhead, CA

Contact Owner

First Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone
Check In
Check Out

Comments

Overview

Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2.5
Sleeps: 12
Type: Home
Per night: $178 - $544
Per week: $988 - $1,588
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes

Description of the Lake Arrowhead vacation home rental

Discount offered when asked for before booking (excluding fixed rates): 5% off for 2 nights, 10% off for 3 nights, 15% off for 4 nights, 20% off for 5 nights, 25% off for 6 nights; 10% off for 2 weeks, and 20% off for 3 weeks.

2pm check-in and 10am check-out. Have A/C which is rare in this area. Everything necessary for living is included such as utensils, bedding, tissue papers, and plenty of DVDs. Plenty parking. Lake permit can be found in the draw close to the entry door. You will be given the address, the way to get the key, and all the details about the property both via e-mail and phone one day before your check-in. Your damage deposit will be refunded one or two days after you check out.

Availability Calendar

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Feb 24 2014 May 22 2014 $178 $268 $988 $2,788 1 Night
May 23 2014 May 25 2014 - $363 - - 3 Nights
May 23 2014 Aug 03 2014 $228 $348 $1,288 $3,588 2 Nights
Aug 29 2014 Aug 31 2014 - $329 - - 3 Nights
Oct 10 2014 Oct 12 2014 - $263 - - 3 Nights
Nov 10 2014 Nov 10 2014 $268 - - - 1 Night
Nov 26 2014 Nov 29 2014 - $497 - - 4 Nights
Dec 05 2014 Mar 29 2015 $288 $428 $1,588 $4,388 2 Nights
Dec 24 2014 Dec 27 2014 - $522 - - 4 Nights
Dec 31 2014 Jan 01 2015 $544 - - - 2 Nights
Jan 16 2015 Jan 18 2015 - $429 - - 3 Nights
Feb 13 2015 Feb 15 2015 - $429 - - 3 Nights
Mar 14 2015 Mar 16 2015 - $263 - - 3 Nights
Apr 18 2015 Apr 19 2015 - $344 - - 2 Nights
Jul 02 2015 Jul 04 2015 - $429 - - 3 Nights
View all periods
Check In: 2 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Deposits: 25% deposit upon reservation. The remaining 75% is due ten days before check-in.
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: $125 cleaning fee $500 refundable damage deposit

Amenities

  • Beds

  • 2 King Beds
  • 1 Queen Bed
  • 5 Twin Beds
  • 1 Sofa Bed
  • Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • Full Kitchen
  • High Speed Internet
  • Pool Table
  • Deck
  • Game Room
  • Linens Provided
  • View (Lake)
  • Fireplace
  • Heating
  • Parking Included
  • View (Mountains)
  • Appliances

  • Alarm Clock
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Stove
  • Blender
  • Gas Grill
  • Oven
  • TV (Antenna)
  • Coffee Maker
  • Hair Dryer
  • Refrigerator (Full)
  • Toaster
  • DVD Player
  • Iron
  • Stereo
  • Washer/Dryer
  • Activities

  • Boating
    (<1 mile)
  • Hiking
    (<1 mile)
  • Lake
    (<1 mile)
  • Restaurant
    (<1 mile)
  • Golf
    (<1 mile)
  • Ice Skating
    (<1 mile)
  • Movie Theater
    (<1 mile)
  • Shopping Area
    (<1 mile)
  • Grocery Store
    (<1 mile)



Interested in Renting this Property?

Page Views This month: 66 This year: 253 Since listed: 253
Last updated: February 24, 2014

Owner Profile