'MOJO' - $699 WEEKEND SALE ON NOW -SLEEPS UP TO 14
|Per night||$450 - $500|
|Per week||$2,700 - $3,000|
- 3 + Spacious Bedrooms + (1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Full, 4 Twins (Bunks), 2 Sleeper Sofas)
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Soaring, 3 Story Vaulted Great Room overlooking the lake
- King Master Suite with Private Deck
- Fully Furnished Eat-In Kitchen
- Spacious Loft with Private Bath
- Screened in Porch
- Game Area featuring Billiards and Ping Pong
- 42" flat-screen TV with HD Satellite
- Free Wireless Internet
Outdoors, you will find:
- Protected, No Wake Cove - Perfect for swimming and floating
- Furnished Deck overlooking the lake
- Outdoor Kitchen with Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Large Waterfront Beach Area
- Boat Dock and Slip - Boat Rentals and Tours Available
- Infinity Fire Pit Area overlooking the lake
- Lakefront Gazebo and Deck Area
- Bonus Space with Pub Style Bar
PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB USING THE LINK PROVIDED FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES, INFORMATION AND TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY.
ADDITIONAL WATERFRONT ACCOMMODATIONS AND MEETING SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR EVENTS, SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND LARGER GROUPS
BOAT RENTALS AND TOURS AVAILABLE - CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
- Golfing at numerous area courses including our own PGA Championship course. (Lake Panorama National)
- Boating(Ski and Pontoon Boat Rentals Available)
- Biking and Snowmobiling on the states largest trail system. (Raccoon River Valley Trail)
- Hunting and Fishing. (Guides available)
- Houseboat and Pontoon Tours.
- Iowa's Largest Lakefront Tiki Bar and Restaurant! (The Port)
- Sunset Wine and Cheese Boat Cruises.
- Wine Tours of numerous area wineries.
- Dining: casual and fine, at a variety of local restaurants.
Make sure to ask about discount packages as we have established relationships with numerous local businesses.
|May 01 2013||Sep 30 2013||$500||$500||$3,000||-||3 nights|
|Oct 01 2013||Dec 31 2013||$450||$450||$2,700||-||2 nights|
|Jan 01 2014||Apr 30 2014||$450||$450||$2,700||-||2 nights|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: determined upon booking|
|Deposits: $699 Weekend Sale valid on reservations and stays completed by 4-30-13 Reservation deposit required to guarantee all reservations Paypal, Credit Cards and Checks Accepted. (3% fee for credit cards) 60 Day Cancellation Policy with No Penalty for Rescheduling|
|Payment Options: Visa, Money Order, Mastercard, Discover, Cashier's Check, American Express, Personal Check, PayPal|
|Other Fees: There is a $150 cleaning fee for this property. There is a non-refundable $69 damage waiver fee in lieu of damage deposit. There is a non-refundable $79 pet damage waiver fee in lieu of pet deposit.|
Boat rentals and Tours available - Contact us for details.
Oak Creek, Wisconsin USA
September 1, 2010
Cathy and I want to share our experience at the lakefront home we rented at lake Panorama Iowa. The "Mojo" home we rented was a perfect retreat for us and a wonderful chance to relax with our family who live in Iowa. Steve Thill was an excellent host and went above and beyond to ensure our stay was as carefree and relaxing as possible. The lake itself was everythng anyone could ask for with quite beaches and plenty of area to boat, ski, tube or just putt around and look at all the beautiful houses on the lake side. Mojo itself is a wonderful property situated on a hill so that when you walk out on your deck you are literaly sitting in the tree tops overlooking the lake.It was a home away from home. Cathy and I will certainly recomend this property to our freinds and family for the perfect retreat.