New Luxury Direct Oceanfront condo w/ Htd. Pool!!
|Per night||$299 - $399|
|Per week||$2,093 - $2,793|
Upon entering the interior of Villa Seaward, you are greeted by an open living room with direct ocean views! The living room is equipped with a full size sleeper sofa and separate chair with ottoman. There is a large plasma television with dvd entertainment center. The entire living room, kitchen and dining area offers floor to ceiling windows. Again, the views are stunning. The open kitchen area is equipped with granite counters, custom wood cabinets and stainless appliances. There is a breakfast granite counter with seating for three. The open dining area offers formal dining for four people. The master bedroom is equipped with a king size bed, a full size plasma television and a full size bathroom. Bedroom two offers one (1) double bed and one (1) twin bed. There is a plasma television. Bedroom offers a spacious walk-in closet, as well as a full size bathroom. The unit is equipped with a washer & dryer. There is also wireless internet for your enjoyment.
The oceanfront pool (heated) area is breathtaking and offers plenty of pool lounge chairs. There are also two outside tables, with each table equipped with four chairs. Should you desire to visit the restaurant and shopping area of picturesque Lauderdale by the Sea, you may do so by either taking a scenic stroll directly down the beach, or you may walk a few short blocks down El Mar Drive. The location of Seaward is quite arguably as good as it gets.
Seaward truly has it all. Simply bring food and beverages, for no expenses were spared during the construction of this first class vacation building. If you are seeking a first class, luxurious, getaway and desire direct oceanfront, look no further. We welcome you to have a look...
By The Sea Vacation Villas Department
|Nov 23 2014||Apr 30 2015||$399||$399||$2,793||-||1 Week|
|May 01 2015||Oct 31 2015||$299||$299||$2,093||-||1 Week|
|: 4 p.m. : 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 11%|
|Deposits: 20% of the Base Rental Rate + $250 Cleaning Fee + $99 Booking Fee is required to reserve|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: 20% of the Base Rental Rate + $250 Cleaning Fee + $99 Booking Fee is required to reserve Remaining 80% Base Rental Rate + Applicable Taxes are due 60 days prior to arrival $400 Damage Deposit Hold Pet deposit due upon pet approval (please inquire for details) Check in time is 4:00 PM and check out time is 10:00 AM * Rates are subject|
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida
Wow! Out of This World!
October 15, 2013
Our stay at the Seaward Villas was exceptional! The immaculate home is professionally decorated with every amenity possible. The very private heated pool sits directly on the ocean. We loved being able to walk into the very quaint Lauderdale by the Sea. Great shops and restaurants! The property management was extremely professional, polite and helpful. We will most definitely be returning to this jewel on the ocean!!
Seaward B at Christmas
January 8, 2013
My wife and I live in NYC and decided to spend Christmas in Fort Lauderdale this year. After looking for weeks for a place to stay (we didn't want to stay at a hotel) we found Seaward. We were looking for something new and high quality and Seward did not disappoint. The Villa is right on the beach, with a 120 degree view of the beach and ocean as well as a heated pool. The quality of the villa is exceptional. Marble throughout (floors, bathrooms and kitchen), all open plan and new, modern furnishings. Lauderdale-by-the-Sea is a 5 minute walk away to restaurants and bars, so great location too. This was one of our best Christmas vacations, and we'll be back later this year!
Thank you for the excellent review, Peter! We were thrilled to hear your Christmas stay at Villa Seaward was a success! Excellent choice, by the way!!! Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us. We look forward in seeing you again soon!
All The Best... By The Sea Vacation Villas