Rent Aparment Lima Peru (San Isidro)
Description of the Lima vacation apartment rental
* Available from August 16th*
APARTMENT FOR RENT- SAN ISIDRO LIMA PERU
Fully equipped apartment of 55 square meters. Excellent location in the heart of the cities of San Isidro and Magdalena Del Mar. In a wonderful quiet and safe neighborhood. It has an awesome view of the Pacific Ocean. The gorgeous sunsets can be enjoyed every evening.
Master bedroom: Queen sized bed, 2 nightstands and a big closet, TV, DVD, Cable, Internet, etc.
Living room: 2 sofas, one of them is a sofa bed.
Dining area with four chairs.
Kitchen: fully equipped with refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee machine, dishes, cups, glasses, silverware, etc.
Laundry: Washer and dryer.
1 Bathroom with tub, shower, and hot water. Linen and Towels are included.
Large roof top sunning area, with swimming pool, gym, sauna, barbecues, and racket ball court.
Security with conscierge and doorman are 24 Hr.
Some additional advantages of the apartment:
- Three blocks from three important banks of Lima.
- Two blocks from a modern Café and Restaurant, “San Antonio”.
- Very near to a typical Peruvian restaurant, “José Antonio”.
- One block from drugstore Pharmax, open 24 hours.
- Three blocks from “Vivanda” supermarket.
- Parque Acosta is across the street. A wonderful place to go walking or jogging without car traffic.
- Very easy to get a taxi immediately at the front door of the building.
- 15 minutes in a taxi to the Larcomar tourist and shopping center.
- Very close to entertainment places like movies, restaurants, discos, etc.
- The Pacific Ocean is only 1/2 mile away.
*Weekly Price: $300 to $350
*Monthly Price: $1000
Only for Tourists
**THE RENT OF THE APARTMENT IS MAXIMUN FOR A COUPLE**
**NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING**
* Available from now to August 4th*
* Available from August 16th*
Updated: July 25th
|Jan 01 2013||Dec 31 2014||$50||$50||$400||$1,200||1 Week|
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Floors
- Hot Tub
- Full Kitchen
- Linens Provided
- View (City Lights)
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- View (Ocean)
- CD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Charcoal Grill
- Coffee Maker
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- DVD Player
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Movie Theater
- Grocery Store
- Shopping Area
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Reviews for this vacation apartment rental in Lima, Peru
James W. Velez
Seattle, WA USA
April 30, 2014
As a first time international renter, I was unsure of what to expect. I was very pleased to find that everything was exactly as it was supposed to have been. The apartment was located in a safe neighborhood, central to everything there is to see and do in Lima. The apartment was in a secure building with friendly and attentive staff. I would recommend this location to anyone planning on staying in Lima for a short or extended stay. It was an excellent value. I will definitely stay here again if I return to Lima.
Good place to live
August 6, 2012
I booked this house with a lot of fearas this was the first time I was booking based on pictures seen in internet. I must say I was vey happy when i entered the house. It was exactly the same and kep very neatly. Was very impressed with the house. Especially when I landed in the midnight and walked into the house, I saw a pound of bread and a coffee jar, Ielt the owner knew what hospitality meant. I would say anyone can book this house without any fear, they would get good service and value for money
Interested in Renting this Property?