|Per night||$249 - $499|
- *** NEW *** Exclusive new feature, a private outdoor HD movie theater, with an 18 foot screen! Enjoy movies like never before in a private setting. Seating for 12 is provided.
- An outdoor hot tub that can soak 6 people comfortably.
- Game room with American Billiards and Ping Pong.
- Huge living room with vaulted 21 foot ceiling, luscious leather couches and love seats by the fire place, where you can watch a 46" flat screen TV with satellite hookup.
- Sleeping accomodations in 3 bedrooms, loft and living room, where 12 people can sleep comfortably.
- 2 bathrooms.
- Nearby lake (Mongaup Pond) which is a state recreational area, with fishing, boating and a beach.
|Jul 22 2012||Aug 31 2014||$249||$499||$1,999||$7,999||-|
|Check In: 6 p.m. Check Out: 3 p.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Payment Options: Visa, Money Order, Mastercard, Cashier's Check, Personal Check, PayPal|
|Other Fees: Cleaning $150|
- My friends and I rented this house for Memorial Day weekend and had a great time. The bedrooms are very accommodating, the living area is spacious, but we loved the outdoors the most. We really enjoyed the large deck and hot tub and watching the deer run across the acres of land. Rick was helpful throughout the rental process, and I would recommend this place to anyone!