Sea Breeze 202

13500 Gulf Blvd, Madeira Beach, FL 33708

Overview

Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps 6
Per week $915 - $1,801
Type: Condo
Description of the Madeira Beach vacation condo rental
Second level condominium. Dining and living area, well stocked kitchen, two furnished bedrooms along with two well maintained baths.

Airy and light with Gulf front spacious balcony which over looks the beautiful beach. High quality color television in master bedroom and living area.

Owners request for no smoking inside.

Rental Team -

Area Info
Activities and Attractions
Deep Sea Fishing Nearby
Golf Nearby
Local Restaurants
On Public Transit Line
Parasail Nearby
Shopping Nearby
Tennis Nearby
Property Rates
Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Sep 01 2014 Oct 12 2014 - - $1,160 - 1 week
Oct 13 2014 Dec 21 2014 - - $915 - 1 week
Dec 22 2014 Jan 04 2015 - - $1,405 - 1 week
Jan 05 2015 Feb 08 2015 - - $1,160 - 1 week
Feb 09 2015 Mar 15 2015 - - $1,650 - 1 week
Mar 16 2015 Apr 12 2015 - - $1,801 - 1 week
Apr 12 2015 Jun 08 2015 - - $1,160 - 1 week
Jun 09 2015 Aug 31 2015 - - $1,262 - 1 week
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: A 25% deposit is due upon reservation, the remaining 75% is due upon arrival.
Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Personal Check
Other Fees: All fees are included with the exception of the 12% tax. Please note that rates are subject to change without notice, so call for updated information.
Page Views This month: This year: Since listed: