Time to Relax... at Sea Breeze of Madeira
|Per week:||$850 - $1,500|
Description of the Madeira Beach vacation condo rental
Well-maintained and equipped with everything you need for a relaxing vacation.
Our smoke-free condo has fantastic views of the beach and the Gulf of Mexico from our private 6th floor balcony.
What sets us apart?
- Newly remodeled - new furniture, mattresses, linens, electronics, kitchen appliances
- HDTV, DVD, stereo with mp3/iPod input
- Unlimited phone service within US & Canada
- Personal beach chairs & beach towels
- New temperature control valves in both bathrooms eliminate temperature fluctuations
- Double sinks in the master bath.
- Custom quartz countertops & Kohler brushed chrome fixtures add a luxurious atmosphere to both bathrooms.
- Keyless entry. No keys to exchange or pick up. Access code provided on payment.
Send us an email or call to find out more. We are so proud of our beautiful Sea Breeze condo and know that you will love staying here.
- Easy 10 minute walk to shopping & restaurants at John’s Pass boardwalk
- Convenience store directly across the street (7eleven)
- Largest beach (see 13500 Gulf Blvd-- satellite map view)
- Beautiful pool and Jacuzzi spa located on the beach
- Pool-side shade at the Tiki tables
Madeira Beach is a small, quiet beach community midway between the larger cities of Clearwater Beach and St Pete Beach. The beach is large, with white sugar-soft sand. The Gulf of Mexico is calm and warm. Restaurants and shops are within walking distance and a beach trolley provides transportation along the Gulf communities.
This is the perfect place to relax and enjoy life.
|Apr 26 2014||May 30 2014||-||-||$1,000||-||1 Week|
|May 31 2014||Aug 15 2014||-||-||$1,050||-||1 Week|
|Aug 16 2014||Dec 19 2014||-||-||$850||-||1 Week|
|Dec 20 2014||Jan 30 2015||-||-||$1,000||-||1 Week|
|Jan 31 2015||Apr 17 2015||-||-||$1,500||-||1 Week|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12%, Cleaning fee is $100|
|Deposits: A $300 security deposit is required to hold the reservation. The security deposit is fully refunded when the condo is left in good condition. The rent, tax and cleaning fee is due 30 days before arrival.|
|Payment Options: Mastercard, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Credit cards are processed through PayPal. A transaction fee applies.|
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- View (Ocean)
- Full Kitchen
- Parking Included
- View (Water)
- Beach Chairs
- High Speed Internet
- Beach Towels
- Linens Provided
- Wheelchair Accessible
Owner Supplied Testimonials
We have owned and managed our beautiful Sea Breeze condo since 2011. We have more than 20 FIVE STAR reviews from our guests, but unfortunately they are on another advertising site. We can provide these when you call or inquire by email. Thanks!
Frequently Asked Questions
Be sure to plan a visit to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium to see Winter the dolphin (30-min drive). Because this is a marine rehabilitation center, it is unlike any aquarium in other major cities. Educational and fun.
We also recommend the Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary (5-minute drive). The Sanctuary is dedicated to the rescue, repair, rehabilitation, and release of indigenous wild birds. Again, very educational.
In my opinion there is nothing like the Dali Museum (35-min drive). Join a tour - children and teens come alive when they are able to spot the illusions in the paintings (usually before the adults).
Tampa attractions like Busch Gardens and Orlando attractions (Disney and Sea World) are great day trips from the beach.