2BR/1Bath - Secured condo in a great location!!!
Fully furnished 2- bedroom/ 1-bath, bi-level unit. Bedrooms and bathroom in the second floor.The condo unit is new, very clean and well-maintained. All utilities are included in the rent.
Rental fee exclusive of water/electric utilities are also available. Inquire now!
AMENITIES/FACILITIES AND FEATURES:
- Entrance lobby with reception/ security counter and guard on 24/7 duty
- Landscaped garden and amenities area at upper ground level
- Swimming pools for adults and children
- Jogging path
- Children’s Playground
- Fitness Center
- Laundry shop
- Water refilling station
- 2 passenger elevators and 1 service/ passenger elevator
- Automatic heat/ smoke detection and fire sprinkler system
- Annunciator panel with emergency speaker at all floors
- Intercom system from reception/ security counter to all units
- Overhead water tank and underground cistern
- Standby power generator for common areas and selected outlet in each unit
- CCTV monitoring of selected common areas
- Situated beside Robinsons Cybergate Business Center.
- Just a few steps away from MRT Boni Station (EDSA highway).
- Accessible to all modes of transportation 24/7 (Taxi, MRT, bus, jeep, tricycle).
- Few minutes away from the Makati and Ortigas Central Business Districts.
|Jan 01 2013||Dec 31 2014||$55||-||$350||$1,295||5 Nights|
|Check In: 2 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check|
- 2 Queen Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Shower
- Beach Chairs
- Full Kitchen
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Refrigerator (Full)
- TV (Antenna)
- DVD Player
- Children's Pool
- Gym/Fitness Center
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Mandaluyong City, Philippines
with 2 bed room with furnished
November 20, 2012
Needed from 9th Dec,2012 to one month
Lina Dela Cruz
Gateway Garden Heights an enjoyable stay...
July 7, 2012
Excellent location. Good accommodation just like staying in a hotel. All the convenience right at your doorsteps...can't ask for anything more...it's like home away from home...CHEERS!!!
Great Place to stay
June 4, 2012
Very nice and convenient place extremely clean and quiet. Everything they wrote on the ad was true and I would definetly recommend this place for anyone visiting Philippines.The owner was very quick to answer any questions and she is very accomodating. The contact person in Manila was also very nice and she made sure that our needs were taken care of during the stay.
Interested in Renting this Property?