Description of the Manhattan vacation apartment rental
**Located on the 1st floor of a traditional NYC walk-up building
** Standard kitchen appliances including dish washer, oven, microwave, and cookware ** Washer and Dryer in unit
** 1 full sized bed in unit
** Sofa bed in living area
** Flat screen TV with basic channels
** Wireless internet available
** Polished hardwood floors
** Heated and air conditioned
** Linens provided free of charg
Walking distance to numerous restaurants including Casa Mono (Spanish), Pure Food and Wine (Vegan), and Friend of a Farmer (country comfort food).
Convenient location for nightlife which includes Irving Plaza, Gramercy Theatre, and The Jazz Standard, each venue centered on live music. Pete?s Tavern, New York's oldest surviving saloon is also close by.
Subway available at 6th and 3rd.
|Jun 17 2013||Dec 31 2013||$180||-||-||$3,450||3 Nights|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Deposits: WE REQUIRE A 25% DEPOSIT AT BOOKING AND THE REMAINING 75% DUE AT ARRIVAL VIA CASH, MONEY ORDER, OR CERTIFIED CHECK.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Visa|
|Other Fees: Cleaning Fee: $60 Extra Persons Fee: $10 per person per night Late Fees: $40 after 6pm $80 after 9pm|
- 1 Double Bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linens Provided
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- DVD Player
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Gas Grill
- Basketball Court
- Live Entertainment
- Grocery Store
- Movie Theater
- Shopping Area
- Gym/Fitness Center
Reviews for this vacation apartment rental in Manhattan, New York
Nice little appt
October 10, 2013
Better than the photos. It's actually renovated. Small but cozy. 1 bdr, very nice kitchen with all needed. An extra chair would be great. Nice decorated. Sleeps 3 without a problem. 1st floor with few stairs, so dont have to walk up too much. In an old building , with charming for me! Safe area. Many restaurants and pubs nearby. Also several convenient stores. Well located, any way you have to walk some blocks to the nearest subway. Two stops to get to the 34th -42th st. area. It is located on a bussy street, so for light sleepers like me it is a problem. I had to use earplugs, to be able to sleep. The appt has street front. The problem is that the air conditioned is not well adjusted to the window, and all noise from street comes to the appt. One night trash truck worked all night infront of us, so could not sleep almost at all. It's NY! Air conditioned is very comfy and works well. Kitchen, bath and linens very clean, floor and carpet not really. I decided to clean it up again when arriving. (you have to pay cleaning fee to receive it clean) Bed is comfy and good size for two. No surprises with the rental agency. You need to pay a deposit of 25% with credit card. Then pay the rest in cash when arriving. First you have to go and pick up keys to another location (no too far) , then you can come to the appt. (walking if you are in condition) You have to leave a 500 usd deposit with credit card for possible damages. I enjoyed it.
Interested in Renting this Property?
About:Professional Furnished Housing Company serving clients since 2009!...
- View full profile
Other properties from owner