5 STAR DREAM VILLA W/CHEF $6-12,000 P/W
|No rental rates available - please contact the owner|
Description of the Manzanillo vacation villa rental
One of Mexico's most prestigious communities, La Punta is an ultra-exclusive residential paradise, coveted by notables the world over. Beautifully situated on a rugged peninsula that separates two majestic bays. Completely secure with 24-hour security and controlled access.
* Two outstanding master suites (1,130 feet and 800 feet) with king size beds, Jacuzzi tubs, bidets, sitting areas, and magnificent views from every window.
* Three additional guest suites with vanities and full private baths -- one has a bidet. Two have balconies with unobstructed ocean views, the other one sits in a lush garden.
* The living and dining room are spacious and comfortable for lounging and entertaining.
* Lots of space for family reunions.
* Grand double stairway ideal for wedding ceremonies.
* Massage and exercise rooms with professional equipment and full size massage table.
* Media room includes satellite TV, CD, DVD, VCR, iPod dock, surround sound, games, fax, computer with high-speed internet access, library
Pool & Deck:
* Lava stone deck with swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
* Private, unobstructed sweeping 180 degree ocean views.
* Sunshine on pool deck all day long and breathtaking sunsets.
* Whale watching from the terrace.
* Computer with high-speed Internet line for e-mail.
* Special phone allowing free phone service to/from USA and
Canada, including Alaska and Hawaii.
* Golf cart for easy access to Beach Club, tennis courts, and around La Punta.
* Secluded seashore palapa (shaded bench area) for romantic moments, and margaritas and snacks at sunset.
* First-class staff includes a professional chef (everybody wants to take her home).
* Our well-trained staff of six will spoil you with margaritas on the pool deck and all kinds of snacks.
* Your meals will be expertly prepared, your bed will be turned down, your clothes laundered and ironed exactly as you request.
* Their only job is to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
* Experienced massage therapist on call for instant relaxation.
* An in-house manicure and pedicure are just a phone call away.
* Professional personal fitness trainer available for house calls.
* Nine-passenger Chevrolet Suburban for getting around and to see the sights (gas not included).
* Portable baby cribs.
* Three world-class golf courses in the area: Isla de Navidad, a spectacular 27 hole secret gem and El Tamarindo, laid out to take full advantage of stunning tropical jungle vistas. Or at Las Hadas, the championship course designed by Pete and Roy Dye and Club Santiago.
* Nearby Hotel Las Hadas (made famous in the movie 'Ten') offers deep sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing and sunset cruises
* You can go hiking, biking and kayaking with an experienced guide.
* Spend an evening out dining on local fare at one of the many excellent restaurants just minutes from Palace by the Sea.
* Four lit tennis courts with full-time pro.
...and much more!
Private Beach and Clubhouse:
* Sunbathe or snorkel at our private beach, rated as one of the world's top private beaches by Condé Nast.
* Swim in the full-size pool or enjoy a champagne lunch served by our staff at the clubhouse.
GETTING TO MANZANILLO - Nonstop from Los Angeles (Alaska Air, Aero Mexico), Mexico City; and in winter Phoenix (USAirways), Houston (United), direct to Manzanillo International Airport, which is a 30 minute drive to our villa. If you wish, plan to spend a day or two in Guadalajara and/or Mexico City on the way or returning - it'll break up the trip and make it more interesting.
Many travel agents are not familiar with the nuances of getting to Manzanillo -- including feeder airlines. Therefore, feel free to discuss with us, as we may be able to provide helpful hints.
Sight-seeing is a major attraction of the beautiful area. The choices are plenty, so much to see and do for everyone.
Close by (a 10 minute drive from the Palace) are 2 golf courses: Las Hadas - 18 holes with great ocean views in the midst of scenic tropical vegetation and Club Santiago – 18 holes, more like a city course. A 50 minute drive will bring you to Isla Navidad - 27 holes with spectacular ocean, lagoon and mountain views - a well-kept secret. A 70 minute drive and you can swing the club at El Tamarindo - 18 holes with jungle and breathtaking oceanfront views in midst of a spectacular abundance of nature.
- 3 King Beds
- 4 Double Beds
- 2 Cribs
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Daily Maid Service
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Beach Chairs
- View (Ocean)
- Beach Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- CD Player
- Fax Machine
- Ceiling Fan
- Gas Grill
- Charcoal Grill
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Children's Pool
- Jet Skiing
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Live Entertainment
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Shopping Area
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
La Punta’s exclusive beach, La Escondida, is nestled in a sunbathed cove. Condé Nast has honored it as one of the top private beaches in the world. Spend an entire day swimming and reading or just being on vacation. It is one of the best snorkeling spots to see stingrays, barracuda and other amazing tropical fish.
The private beach and tennis courts are easily accessible from Palace By The Sea. You may chose to walk to play a game on one of the four lighted tennis courts, or go to the private beach which is accessible only by residents and guests of La Punta. You may decide to tour the incredible well maintained roads in Palace By The Sea’s golf cart, which is always at your disposal or to just walk and enjoy ever changing views of the ocean.
In the La Punta private community you will enjoy:
- Sunbathing and swimming at a private beach cove
- Tennis club with four lighted courts for the exclusive use of residents and guests only
- Jogging, hiking and leisurely walks on private roads and pathways
- Private spa treatments
Reviews for this vacation villa rental in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico
West, TX USA
July 8, 2014
The Palace by the Sea was a very relaxing paradise complete with house manage to take care of our every need. We were met with a welcoming staff with a tray of requested drinks on our arrival. Not to mention one breathtaking view of the ocean! We were treated to wonderful meals each day and our room & clothes were always cared for. Jose the house manage arranged everything for us that we asked for including our deep sea fishing trip. A very family friendly place! Our 4 grand children were even spoiled with attention by the staff. We were able to enjoy massages during our stay and had access to Suburban & large golf cart to explore the surrounding area & beach. We enjoyed shopping and always felt safe & secure in the area. Jose made sure that all our needs were taken care of and arranged our transport back to airport at the end of our week's stay..
Interested in Renting this Property?