Beautiful 4 Bedroom Next to Tigertail Beach!

525 Taylor Court, Marco Island, FL 34145

Contact Owner

First Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone
Check In
Check Out

Comments

Overview

Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps: 8
Type: Home
Per week: $2,149 - $3,339
Per month: $7,728 - $11,996
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes

Description of the Marco Island vacation home rental

Located 5 houses away from Tigertail Beach, our luxurious waterfront house is the ideal spot for a relaxing vacation. Unlike most rental homes on Marco Island, our home features a modern open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and spacious living areas . Fully furnished and tastefully decorated, our Non-Smoking house will be sure to please every guest. The warm Gulf of Mexico waters and beautiful, white sands of nearby Tigertail Beach are perfect for water, sand, and shelling activities.

The lanai is ideally suited to sunny breakfasts by the pool, comfortable shade for dining, or just relaxing in the afternoon and evening. The pool and spa area stays sunny all day from sunrise to sunset for tanning. Most rooms feature wonderful views of the water and pool area and you can even fish in the canal!

All the amenities of home are provided, including a fully-equipped kitchen. Bedrooms include the master bedroom suite with king-sized poster bed, with its own private bathroom; the second and third bedrooms feature queen-sized beds; and the fourth bedroom has a double bed.

The kids will enjoy the Sony Playstation 2 system and there are many toys for playing inside the house or in the pool. Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that all doors, including pool area, will signal if opened, and kids can be supervised on the lanai from all the main rooms.

For the price of a hotel room you can stay in a luxurious house with your own private kitchen, swimming pool and spa. Once you have rented our house for a family vacation, or even a relaxing get-away for two, you will never want to go back to a hotel!

Availability Calendar

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Apr 27 2013 Sep 06 2014 - - $2,199 $7,916 1 Week
Dec 21 2013 Apr 26 2014 - - $3,339 $11,996 1 Week
Apr 26 2014 Sep 06 2014 - - $2,249 $8,096 1 Week
Sep 07 2014 Dec 20 2014 - - $2,149 $7,728 1 Week
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 10%
Deposits: 25% required at booking. Remaining 75% due 90 days before the start of the rental.
Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Personal Check
Other Fees: $49 damage liability waiver fee $20 high speed wireless internet (optional)

Amenities

  • Beds

  • 1 King Bed
  • 2 Queen Beds
  • 1 Double Bed
  • Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • Garage
  • Lanai
  • Private Pool
  • Beach Chairs
  • Heating
  • Linens Provided
  • Screened Porch
  • Dock/Boat Slip
  • High Speed Internet
  • Parking Included
  • View (Water)
  • Full Kitchen
  • Hot Tub
  • Patio
  • Waterfront
  • Appliances

  • Alarm Clock
  • DVD Player
  • Microwave
  • Stove
  • Blender
  • Dishwasher
  • Oven
  • TV (Cable/Satellite)
  • CD Player
  • Hair Dryer
  • Radio
  • Telephone
  • Ceiling Fan
  • Ice Maker
  • Refrigerator (Full)
  • Toaster
  • Charcoal Grill
  • Iron
  • Stereo
  • Washer/Dryer
  • Coffee Maker
  • Activities

  • Pool
    (onsite)
  • Hiking
    (<1 mile)
  • Snorkeling
    (<1 mile)
  • Golf
    (2 miles)
  • Beach
    (<1 mile)
  • Horseback Riding
    (<1 mile)
  • Windsurfing
    (<1 mile)
  • Movie Theater
    (2 miles)
  • Bicycling
    (<1 mile)
  • Kayaking
    (<1 mile)
  • Deep Sea Fishing
    (1 mile)
  • Scuba Diving
    (2 miles)
  • Boating
    (<1 mile)
  • Ocean
    (<1 mile)
  • Jet Skiing
    (1 mile)
  • Tennis
    (2 miles)
  • Canoeing
    (<1 mile)
  • Park
    (<1 mile)
  • Parasailing
    (1 mile)
  • Water Skiing
    (2 miles)
  • Fishing
    (<1 mile)
  • Playground
    (<1 mile)
  • Restaurant
    (1 mile)
  • Zoo
    (10 miles)
  • Grocery Store
    (<1 mile)
  • Sailing
    (<1 mile)
  • Shopping Area
    (1 mile)
  • Water Park
    (20 miles)
  • Gym/Fitness Center
    (<1 mile)



Other Vacation Rental Amenities

Swimming
Wildlife Viewing
Shuffleboard
Shelling
Sight Seeing
Cinemas
Museums

Interested in Renting this Property?

Page Views This month: 181 This year: 1,265 Since listed: 3,106
Last updated: March 30, 2014

Owner Profile

Nicholas Holvey

Nicholas Holvey

9054640430

Other properties from owner