Luxury 6 Bedroom Home Steps from Tigertail Beach
|Per week:||$3,500 - $4,900|
|Per month:||$11,956 - $18,200|
Description of the Marco Island vacation home rental
Unlike most rental homes on Marco Island, our home features a modern open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and spacious living spaces.
Fully furnished and tastefully decorated, our Non-Smoking house will be sure to please every guest. The warm Gulf of Mexico waters and beautiful, white sands of nearby Tigertail Beach are perfect for water, sand, and shelling activities.
The lanai is ideally suited to sunny breakfasts by the pool,
comfortable shade for dining, or just relaxing in the afternoon and evening. The pool and spa area stays sunny most of the day for tanning. Most rooms feature wonderful views of the water and pool area and you can even fish in the canal!
Six bedrooms (3 x king, 2 x queen, and 1 x two twins) and 6 full bathrooms
5231 square feet air conditioned space, 7646 sq ft total under roof
5 bedrooms have their own luxurious private en suite bathroom and 6th shares pool bath
Heated pool/spa and large deck space with wonderful water view
Cable TV's (six), VCR, Sony Playstation 2 (including DVD player), stereo
Fully equipped kitchen with upgraded appliances, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
Centrally monitored security system
Door alerts on outer doors (ideal for keeping an eye on young children)
Linens and towels provided
On waterway with easy access to the Gulf
Three car garage with electric openers
House built March 2006
High speed cable internet connection available ($20 fee applies)
The kids will enjoy the game system and there are many toys for playing inside the house or in the pool. Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that all doors, including pool area, will signal if opened, and kids can be supervised on the lanai from all the main rooms.
For the price of a hotel room you can stay in a luxurious house with your own private kitchen, swimming pool and spa. Once you have rented our house for a family vacation, or even a relaxing get-away for two, you will never want to go back to a hotel!
Our luxurious waterfront house (finished March 2006) is the ideal spot for a relaxing vacation. Fully furnished and tastefully decorated, our house will be sure to please every guest.
Be sure to click on the link near the bottom of this page to see a floor plan and many more photos of each room, as well as more details about the house and area.
The warm Gulf of Mexico waters and beautiful, white sands of Marco's beaches are perfect for water, sand, and shelling activities.
|Dec 21 2013||Apr 26 2014||-||-||$4,900||$18,200||1 Week|
|Apr 13 2014||Sep 07 2014||-||-||$3,801||$12,992||1 Week|
|Apr 26 2014||Sep 06 2014||-||-||$3,849||$13,105||1 Week|
|Sep 07 2014||Dec 21 2014||-||-||$3,500||$11,956||1 Week|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 10%|
|Deposits: 25% due at booking. Remaining 75% due 90 days before the start of the rental.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: Property Damage Protection : $49 $20 high speed wireless internet (optional)|
- 3 King Beds
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Beach Chairs
- Hardwood Floors
- Linens Provided
- View (Water)
- Parking Included
- Dock/Boat Slip
- High Speed Internet
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- CD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ceiling Fan
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Charcoal Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Jet Skiing
- Volleyball Court
- Water Skiing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Movie Theater
- Scuba Diving
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Shopping Area
- Grocery Store
- Water Park
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Marco Island, Florida
Relaxing & plenty of room
April 7, 2014
Great stay. The owner, Carol, was great! She answered my many questions & responded quickly. The house has everything you could want. We stayed there with 2 other families & our 7 kids all had stuff to do. Not once did any of them say, 'I'm bored' and they are all teenagers!!! Nice & quiet neighborhood. Lots of beaches in the area. If you like fish & seafood we highly recommend Swordfish Grill & Salty Dog (located in Longboat Key). We loved the deck & pool. Plenty of sun & shade at the home, so for those in your party that need both, this is a great place!