Bonita Court - Island Luxury Waterfront 4 Bedroom
|No rental rates available - please contact the owner|
Minimum Stay required to book online is one week. Saturday to Saturday dates are preferred. Inquire for availability on shorter stays or alternate check-in days!
Things To Love:
- Private lanai features a heated pool surrounded by lush landscaping.
- Large dock out back offers additional space for sunbathing and the perfect perch for casual fishing.
- City of Marco Island Racquet Center is right around the corner where you can pick up a quick tennis game or lesson.
- 3 bikes are included – use them to make the quick ride to the beach or racquet center!
- Boat lift is available for guest use.
- High end linens, Beach Gear, High Speed WiFi and Flat Screen HDTVs are all included.
- Master Bedroom: King Size Bed, Armoire with HDTV, En Suite Master Bath
- Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed, HDTV, share Bath 2 with Guest Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3: Queen Size Bed, HDTV, share Bath 2 with Guest Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 4/Office: Twin Size Daybed with Trundle (Second Twin Bed), Desk, adjacent to Bath 3
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- 1 Crib
- Air Conditioning
- Dock/Boat Slip
- Screened Porch
- Beach Chairs
- Full Kitchen
- Linens Provided
- View (Water)
- Beach Towels
- Private Pool
- High Speed Internet
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Ceiling Fan
- Gas Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- DVD Player
- Grocery Store
- Shopping Area
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Gym/Fitness Center
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Marco Island, Florida
Megan Pae Pae Lam-Truong
October 31, 2014
What a perfect home for our family to enjoy during our trip to Marco Island. It was a very spacious home and it was able to accomodate 8 adults, 2 teenagers, and 2 school aged kids. The pool was very enjoyable since it was perfectly positioned in the sunlight for the family and children to enjoy. We also had the chance to jog up to the state park about 2 blocks away and then walked about half a mile to the beach. The home was in a perfect location for us in a quiet neighborhood, with accessibility to the the local restaurants and grocery stores. We would definitely stay at the MILAN again if we ever venture back to Marco Island.
Frequently Asked Questions
Interested in Renting this Property?
Work:Owner and Manager of The Holiday Life
About:I manage a small group of very well appointed rental properties in Marco Island and Naples, FL. My goal is to offer the luxury and service of a fine resort with the privacy and space offered by a private home.
Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions about our properties or the area in general!...
- View full profile