Paradise Resort - Oceanfront Living & Master Bdrm
|Per week||$750 - $1,550|
* Owned by private owners, NOT a corporation. Tempurpedic Rhapsody (Trademark) king size bed in Oceanfront Master Bedroom. This condo unit is rated 5 stars by the people that stay here. We are continually updating our unit to our own high standards. Please enjoy.
* New updates: May 2011 - New Lane Entertainment Love-Seat w/cup holders. All beds have Mattress & Box Spring enclosures to ensure no allergens or bed bugs. 6 Adirondack chairs with small tables on 26' PRIVATE balcony.
* Dec 2010 - King Sized Bed with Tempurpedic Rhapsody (registered trademark) in Master Bedroom, New 32" flat Screen TV's in each Bedroom (with Time Warner Cable).
Dec 2009 & April 2010: Whirlpool Side by Side Refrigerator with ice & filtered water in door, Bosch Dishwasher, large capacity Front Loading High Efficiency ('HE') Kenmore Washer & Dryer, Samsung 32” HD Flat Screen TV with over 200+ channels from Time Warner Cable (includes Showtime, & HD channels in Living Room only), 3/4 HP garbage disposal, Stainless Steel deeper kitchen sink with all-in-one faucet with spray nozzle, framed large area map (3' x 2') with highlighted points of interest, and many newer decorations that add to our Condo's tropical theme. These are just a few of the updates that this Condo has & is not found in any other unit in this 5 year old building.
* This is a secure room. A six digit custom room entry codes are given to you. The building’s cleaning staff does not have codes to enter your room. A private cleaning service cleans your room before you arrive & after you leave. NOBODY ENTERS YOUR ROOM DURING YOUR STAY.
*Updated building security for 2010 that requires all individuals to use a scan card to enter all exterior doors into the building from the parking garage. This will help to keep out all persons not registered or staying in the building (vendors, undesirables, etc).
* Paradise Resort. New building in 2007. 14th floor OCEANFRONT unit #1406. Private 26' OCEANFRONT balcony (nobody can see in from the sides). Indoor pool, new larger outdoor pool, Lazy River, 2 in ground hot tubs, kid’s pool, & building is located on the beach between 2 Piers.
* OCEANFRONT Master Bedroom with king sized bed with Tempurpedic Rhapsody mattress & OCEANFRONT Living Room. 2nd Bedroom with 1 queen & 1 double beds. Unit sleeps 6 .
Not associated with building rentals or front desk. That’s how we keep our costs low.
* All towels, linens, & welcome basket included in prices. 13% Myrtle Beach taxes & $100 cleaning (linens included with cleaning) fee - NOT INCLUDED IN RENTAL PRICE. Short distance to airport, shopping, Malls, dining, & over 50 Golf Courses. You must use a credit card & be 25 yrs old to check in. Renters are held liable for any Condo damages. Renter's liability insurance automatically included with all 2013 reservations.
* Completely equipped full sized Kitchen with Dishwasher, Coffeemaker, all utensils, cookware, dinnerware, filtered drinking water, ice maker, coffee maker, Microwave, spice rack, etc. Everything you need to live there. A convenience store is located across the street. Bus stop is located in front of the building.
* New Dec 2009: Large capacity HE font loading Kenmore Washer & Dryer in unit that requires HE (Tide, etc.) low suds detergent, 3 TV's with cable (only living room has HD TV with over 200 channels that includes Showtime & HD channels), free WiFi Internet, & local telephone service
* Amenities include: attached 5 story covered parking, seasonal bar / Restaurant, Poolside seasonal Tiki Bar, Work-out Center, etc. Additional private parking lots (overflow & for trailers) located across the street.
* NO SMOKING (Up to $250 Fines for indoor smoking. This is a smoke free facility!), NO PETS (Penalties & loss of rent for violations), Motorcycle parking available (Trailer parking available - must park across the street in Paradise Resort's private parking lot).
* All info & prices subject to change without notice (but, they shouldn't). Rental & Cleaning prices guaranteed after deposit is received. MB Tax rates are not guaranteed(currently at 13%).
Mike & Johnna Colyer
* 3 miles from Myrtle Beach Airport. Convenience "Mini-Mart" store across the street on this block.
* Walking distance to many restaurants (one located in this building), shopping, amusement park, etc.
* City Bus stop located directly in front of this building.
* Short drives to upscale Market Commons Mall an outdoor Mall with 14 Screen Multiplex Cinema, Broadway at the Beach, Ripley's Aquarium, over 50 Golf Courses, Carolina Opry, Dixie Stampede, over 1,000 restaurants, shopping, shopping, shopping
* Sit in the 14th floor Condo living room & see nothing but ocean. Nobody can see into your private balcony from the sides.
|Aug 17 2014||Sep 06 2014||-||-||$1,350||-||1 week|
|Sep 07 2014||Sep 30 2014||-||-||$850||-||1 week|
|Sep 08 2014||Sep 30 2014||-||-||$850||-||1 week|
|Oct 01 2014||Dec 13 2014||-||-||$750||$1,550||1 week|
|Nov 01 2014||Dec 14 2014||-||-||$750||$1,550||1 week|
|Mar 16 2015||Apr 26 2015||-||-||$850||-||1 week|
|Apr 27 2015||May 24 2015||-||-||$1,350||-||1 week|
|May 25 2015||Aug 16 2015||-||-||$1,550||-||1 week|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Deposits: * Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. 1/2 deposit required to book condo. 1/2 balance required at least 1 month prior to your arrival. A $49 non-refundable Accidental Damage Insurance policy is required. * Prices subject to change without notice. Rental price & cleaning fees are guaranteed after deposit is confirmed. Tax rates are applicable at time of stay.|
|Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover|
|Other Fees: * $100 Cleaning Fee (includes welcome basket). All cleaning to unit is prior to arriving and after check out. NOBODY ENTERS YOUR CONDO DURING YOUR STAY. * All linens (sheets, towels, etc.) included * Prices subject to change without notice (All rental rates & cleaning fees are guaranteed after deposit is confirmed)|
Howard & Donna Katz
Fairhaven, MA USA
November 2, 2010
My husband and I stayed here for an entire month and did not want to leave. It has all the comforts of home and more. Very clean and beautifully decorated. Many amenities, fun facility. Very friendly staff always. They were eager to please. The owners are wonderful to deal with. We look forward to next year's vacation. Thanks for all you did to make us feel so welcome. I would highly recommend this condo to anyone that would like a little bit of heaven on the beach. The front bedroom with the sunrise views and sounds of the ocean waves was just great. Thank you, Thank you.... Sincerely, Howie and Donna
new london, nc
September 4, 2010
this has to be one of the best units on myrtle. the decor was awesome, nothing like the corporate owned units and just really a sweet set up.. i am jealous. i will be back next year with my daughters to enjoy all this palce has to offer...again cudo's to the owners.. wish your realator was more useful.
Dave and Karen Dietz
August 23, 2010
This was our fourth trip to Myrtle Beach and this was by far the nicest Condominium we have ever stayed in. Our unit was absolutely beautiful and well taken care of.
Pine Bush, NY
August 2, 2010
We stayed at this condo from 7/24-7/31 and absolutely loved it (2 adults and 2 kids - 10 & 4)! It was clean, had great tropical decor, and a fantastic oceanfront view. It truly was our home away from home for one fabulous week. I would highly recommend this unit to anyone staying in MB. Had we booked directly through the resort, it would have cost us much more. The location was perfect, as well. It was very hard to leave!
June 3, 2010
We had such a great time at your condo. Very nice building, great facilities, everything was so clean. I loved getting up in the morning and going out to the 26 foot balcony and just watching the ocean. I miss it so bad already. I would definitely recommend this condo to anyone! It was the best beach trip i have ever taken. Thank you so much for letting us stay.
Ted & Carol Kennedy
March 23, 2010
Nice building, good facilities. Condo well furnished, comfortable, steps to the beach with great oceanfront view. Would return.
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y.
October 5, 2009
Clean Well Furnished Condo. Wonderful Oceanfront View. We Ate Breakfast Daily In The Complex. Melanie Was Our Waitress Every Morning And She Was A Great Start To Our Morning! We Looked Forward To Seeing Her Every Am. We Had A Wonderful Vacation In Paradise And Would Come Back In A Heartbeat.
July 19, 2009
This unit met every expectation and then some! Beautifully decorated, clean, and thoughtfully furnished with little things to make you feel at home including many different DVDs, and take out menus from local eateries to help you decide where to go each night. A nice personal touch was a call from the owners, checking to see if everything was OK. The one small problem with the dryer was resolved quickly through the rental agency. Everyone we dealt with was pleasant, courteous, and welcoming. Our annual "girls trip" (myself, 27 year old daughter,sister in law & her 27 year old daughter, and 85 year old mother in law) was a big success; we really felt like we in paradise at the Paradise Resort, unit 1406!!
Just wanted to let you know we had a great time in Myrtle Beach while staying at your condo. We've stayed at many different places over the years but this was one of the cleanest and nicest. The location in the building so near the elevators was a blessing for us with my mother in law; being on oxygen and 85 years old, she does not have the stamina to walk very far so you see location is important to us. We appreciated the friendliness of the rental company (some of them are so impersonal & abrupt) and also your call to check with us. Thanks for a relaxing time in your home.
Hi, Mr. & Mrs. Colyer:
My husband & I recently visited Myrtle Beach for a quick weekend trip. We had the privilege to stay in your lovely condo/hotel suite. We really enjoyed staying in such a nice place. I just wanted to let you know I kept your place clean and cleaned up before we left, empting all trash into one, dishes, etc. I just wanted to let you know I treated your place as if it was my own. You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful place to go to enjoy the magnificent sight and sounds of the ocean. I just wish it had been July when it was warmer!
Mike and Johnna-
We had a great week. Thanks for the use of your condo.
Happy summer's end-
Rosanne and John Tsantes and fam
Thank you so much for letting us stay in your beautiful condo. It was perfect! The entire complex was very family friendly. We loved Myrtle Beach and we loved staying in your condo. Check in/out was very simple, the furniture was comfortable, the location was convienient to everything, and the views were spectacular. I attached some photos of our family enjoying time at Paradise Resort! Thanks again.