PLUMERIA - Steps from Orange Hill Beach
|Per night:||$350 - $385|
|Per week:||$2,400 - $2,600|
Description of the Nassau vacation villa rental
This spacious retreat offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a lounge with flat-screen cable TV, stereo system and a DVD player. There is an outdoor covered back patio with garden views of fruit trees and a BBQ.
You can prepare meals in the kitchen, which features an oven, microwave and coffee maker. Local and international restaurants can also be found within a 5-minute drive.
You can go swimming and snorkelling at Orange Hill Beach or diving in Stuart Cove, a 20-minute drive away. Nassau International Airport is a 10-minute drive away, while Nassau is a 20-minute drive away.
'Your MUST see list' :
1. Bay Street - a great scenic drive stretching along the north shore. On your way to downtown and Paradise Island, you will find area's restaurants, grocery stores, duty free shops, beaches and a golf course, just to name a few.
2. Fish Fry - a chain of restaurants near Cable Beach. Here you will find fresh seafood such as lobster, conch, and fish. You can buy it raw or cooked depending on your preference.
3. Ardastra Zoo and Botanical Gardens - a great place to visit with children of all ages. Your kids will love the petting zoo, hand feeding the playful Lory parrots, and watching the world-famous March of the Flamingos.
4. Fort Charlotte - the largest of the three colonial forts. Some of the features include a dungeon, drawbridge, a water-less moat, underground passages, and spectacular views of the Nassau Harbor. Admission to the fort is free.
5. Junkanoo - an annual festival which takes place in December. Watch the parade of dancers playing instruments fill downtown Nassau wearing colorful, hand made costumes.
6. Queen's Staircase - this magnificent limestone staircase was carved all by hand for Queen Victoria, and offers some of the best views of the area.
7. Stuart Cove - explore reefs, wrecks, and coral walls of Nassau. Looking for a thrill? Shark diving excursion is an adrenaline pump.
8. The Straw Market - gift shopping is never complete without it. Find hand crafted items made by local craftsmen.
9. Paradise Island - just across the bridge world class boutiques, shops and kiosks fill the intimate streets as you approach the Atlantis Resort. Take a stroll along the Versailles Gardens and Cloisters, which are a part of the Ocean Club resort for a complete island experience.
|Jun 18 2012||Aug 31 2014||$350||$350||$2,400||$7,800||5 Nights|
|Sep 01 2013||Jun 17 2015||$385||$385||$2,600||$8,600||5 Nights|
|Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 16|
|Deposits: Special monthly discount. Cleaning fee - $79 / stay Refundable damage deposit ($500) is due 30 days prior to travel.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Rates include use of internet, fruit garden, swimming pool, and tennis court. ***We accept: AMEX, VISA, MC, and DISCOVER***|
- 3 Queen Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- 1 Crib
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Hardwood Floors
- Linens Provided
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- CD Player
- Ice Maker
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Amusement Park
- Shopping Area
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Live Entertainment
- Movie Theater
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Theme Park
- Water Skiing
- Water Park
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Reviews for this vacation villa rental in Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
February 20, 2013
We loved this wonderful getaway home. It is located on the west side of the island, a bit away from the noisiness of the downtown, in an enclosed neighborhood. My husband and I were there with our 10 month old son. Every morning we would walk down to the beach across our neighborhood (a 5 minute walk) and we were almost always alone on the beach, which was beautiful. The house had everything we needed, from baby booster-chair, to well-equiped shower, kitchen, and a very nice tiled back yard where we enjoyed grilling or eating breakfast some days. Our baby loved to crawl all over the house, which has a very nice open concept. Lovely place!
Owner Supplied Testimonials
Submitted: June 8, 2010 Date of Stay: May 2010
The home owner and manager could not have been more lovely.