New Jersey Vacation Rentals
- Avon by the Sea (3)
- Brant Beach (2)
- Manahawkin (3)
- Sea Bright (1)
- Barnegat (1)
- Freehold (1)
- Manasquan (1)
- Seaside Heights (8)
- Barnegat Light (2)
- Holgate (1)
- Mantoloking (1)
- Seaside Park (7)
- Beach Haven (5)
- Lavallette (2)
- Ocean Grove (2)
- Ship Bottom (1)
- Belmar (1)
- Long Beach Island (5)
- Point Pleasant Beach (4)
- Ventnor City (1)
- Bradley Beach (1)
- Loveladies (1)
Visiting New Jersey
Welcome to the Garden State! New Jersey is a wonderful destination for the Victorian history found in Cape May, soaking up the casino life via an Atlantic City rental, or for balmy beach time with a Jersey Shore rental.
Regions in New Jersey
New Jersey vacation rentals are located in the following regions:
- Delaware River
- Greater Atlantic City area including Atlantic City rentals as well as rental property in Brigantine, Margate, and Ventor.
- Jersey Shore region including Seaside Heights New Jersey rental homes.
- Southern Shore region including Ocean City rentals, Stone Harbor rentals, Sea Isle City rentals, North Wildwood vacation rentals, Wildwood rentals, and Cape May rentals. Rental options with Ocean City rentals and other properties along the Southern Shore feature condominium, townhouse, and single-family choices.
Sightseeing in New Jersey
For some visitors coming to New Jersey, their sole target is a short walk across the boardwalk from their Jersey Shore rentals. For guests who like to see more than sand and surf, try one of these day trips:
- Trenton for the opportunity to go back in time. The Old Barracks Museum shows what military life was like 200 years ago. Trenton is about 80 miles north west of Jersey shore beach house rentals.
- Head inland to Wheaton Village to the Museum of American Glass to see how glass is traditionally blown. Wheaton Village is about 30 miles east of New Jersey shore rentals.
- Hike along the Palisades
- Listen to the Pine Barrens tree frog in Webbs’ Mill Bog Cedar Swamp in the Greenwood Forest/Pasadena Fish and Wildlife Management Area, south of Whiting. This forest is about an hour’s drive north from Ocean City NJ rentals.
New Jersey Shore Rentals
Many visitors coming to New Jersey believe the perfect summer vacation involves a Jersey shore rental. New Jersey shore house rentals on the southern end include Wildwood rentals, Ocean City New Jersey rentals, Long Beach Island rentals, Stone Harbor Rentals, North Wildwood vacation rentals and Sea Isle City Beach Rentals. Stay in one of the lovely Cape May rentals to experience yesteryear living.
Numerous New Jersey shore house rentals put guests close to boardwalks, amusement parks, arcades, miniature golf, and other family-friendly activities. Many families prefer Ocean City rentals to other Jersey shore beach house rentals because of the city’s family friendly atmosphere. Ocean City rentals are centrally located with Atlantic City to the north and Cape May to the south. Ocean City NJ rentals span small affordable condominiums to luxury stays.
Visitors staying in Ocean City rentals can visit the Ocean City Historical Museum or the Historic House (circa 1920s and 1930s). Just twenty minutes north of Ocean city NJ rentals is a state treasure and a National Historic Landmark – Lucy the Elephant. Take a guided tour of this six-floor “walk-in” animal.
Do not limit yourself to Ocean city rentals. Shore vacation rentals are located all along the Jersey shore. Further north of Ocean City NJ rentals are Long Beach rentals. Guests staying in Long Beach Island rentals can drive up to the northern end of Long Beach Island to visit “Old Barney,” the Barnegat Lighthouse (built in 1858). New Jersey boasts over twenty lighthouses along its coast. Many Long Beach rentals are single-family homes as opposed to Jersey shore rental condominiums available elsewhere.
Other Activities in New Jersey
Jersey shore rentals in Wildwood, North Wildwood, and Wildwood Crest keep guests who like to stay busy happy. Besides sunning, swimming and board walking that Ocean City NJ rental occupants enjoy, guests here can also go waterskiing and sailing. Visitors staying in Wildwood rentals and New Jersey shore rentals in Wildwood Crest may choose to enjoy whale-watching cruises off the dock.
Shopping in New Jersey
Guests staying in Jersey shore vacation rentals enjoy shopping in the numerous boutiques and shops along the boardwalks. Visitors staying in Ocean City rentals are only 30 minutes away from Smithville. This historic town with over sixty shops is lined with cobblestone roads. New Jersey is famous for shopping outlet malls. Jersey Gardens located off Highway 95 opposite Elizabeth is the largest outlet mall in New Jersey. Guests staying in an Ocean City NJ rental have about a two-hour drive to Jersey Gardens.
Food and Dining in New Jersey
Guests staying in New Jersey Shore summer rentals should be sure to pick up local Salt Water taffy, a popular boardwalk souvenir for over a hundred years! Tomatoes, sweet corn, blueberries and cranberries are top local crops. Jersey seafood is also a favorite dish both cooked by visitors in their Jersey Shore vacation rentals and relished when dining out.
New Jersey Weather
Guests staying in Jersey shore rentals and rentals across New Jersey experience summers temperatures spanning the low 60s to a high of 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Visitors staying in Ocean City New Jersey rentals do not have to worry about the hot temperatures experienced further south. In the winter, temperatures span from the low 20s to the high 40s degrees Fahrenheit. Special rental rates are sometimes offered for Ocean City rentals off-season. Guests staying in Ocean City New Jersey rentals may experience smaller crowds in the fall.
When to Visit New Jersey
Many guests flock to their New Jersey shore summer rentals during the summer. Visitors often come to New Jersey for the following events:
- Victorian Week in October. Visitors staying in Cape May rentals during October savor Victorian teas, dinners, and fashion shows during the ten-day event.
- Antique shoppers schedule Atlantic City Rentals for March or October when Antique Trader holds their “Alantique City” exhibition, showing antiques over ten acres at the Convention Center.t