|Per night:||$170 - $225|
|Per week:||$980 - $1,200|
Description of the Palm Springs vacation condo rental
The spectacular views of Mountains, which are visible from the back patio, are stunning. Fruit trees around the complex, welcome you for a walk... Also, watching a beautiful sunset on the patio, gives you a perspective of harmonious existence.
These peaceful views in the sunny day, take your breath away and connect you with a cozy living/dinning room. You sense the serenity of the ocean colored walls. Just seeing two bedrooms with a California King and Queen size beds, erase your problems. Your family/friends are in paradise!
You sense the serenity of high speed WiFi, which covers the entire house. Everything in the house delivers harmonious joy of full equipment! Now you are ready to have fun, such us, go to the swimming pool, have a BBQ, go to the spa, meet and greet your friends, and so on (please look at the events list below.)
Location is near the center of Palm Springs, so it is only few minutes away from the stores, restaurants, theatres, museums, library, spa with mineral waters and other special interests.
It is a very safe part of Palm Springs.
If you are our guest, we know you will be very happy with your stay. If you are just visiting this listing, please consider this condo as your vacation rental and your home.
This house may receive multiple inquiries for a given time period or date range. Requested dates are not considered reserved until payment has been received; we cannot hold the house for anyone until they have placed a deposit. We only consider a reservation as 'booked' when we receive a signed rental agreement with confirmation of an initial payment. City of Palm Springs TOT: # 49,41.
Book it now, vacation rentals, desert best, house for rent, condo for rent, 2BD/2BR for rent, long term rent, short term rent;
There are 6 swimming pools with jacuzzi, access to 3 tennis courts (per request a great deal to a private tennis club will be provided), bike paths that homeowners and their guests are honored to enjoy with a quality time.
- Palm Springs, CA has its own Walk of Stars in downtown; famous homes in Palm Springs, such as, Frank Sinatra's, Dean Martin's, Sammy Davis Jr., George Hamilton's, Bob Hope, Albert Einstein Bing Crosby, Kirk Douglas, Cary Grant, and Jack Benny. Several famous ladies were frequent visitors including Marilyn Monroe, Dinah Shore, Kitty Carlisle, Lily Tomlin, Elizabeth Taylor and Susan Sommers. There are several celebrity golf tournaments named Hope, Sinatra and singer Dinah Shore.
- Area Information: Palm Springs is being rediscovered by today's Hollywood stars, especially during the Palm Springs International Film Festival held annually in January. Founded by then-mayor Sonny Bono, the star-studded events attracts celebrities such as Clint Eastwood, John Travolta, Ron Howard, Halle Barry, Leonard DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, Dakota Fanning and many more.
- Why Visit Palm Springs? Palm Springs has its own Walk of Stars in downtown where 'stars' are embedded in the sidewalk including Sophia Loren, Kathy Griffin, President Gerald Ford, Mickey Rooney, Elizabeth Taylor, Bob Hope and more.
- Driving through Palm Springs and other desert cities, one will find several of the streets are named after stars, such as Frank Sinatra Drive, Dinah Shore Drive and Bob Hope Drive.
- You can take a tour of the famous Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway. -Take a celebrity tour of Palm Springs and see where the stars lived and played in Palm Springs. -You can see comedian Bob Hope's oyster-shaped dome house where he lived with his wife, Dolores. -The historic Plaza Theatre is the scene of many Jack Benny radio broadcasts in the '40s as well as a Hollywood premiere or two. Today it is the home of The Fabulous Palm Springs Follies.
- Best Time to Visit Palm Springs: Year Around. It is warm, sunny & not windy during winter season.
- How to Reach: From Freeway 10 exit on HWY 111.
- Languages: International
|Nov 01 2013||Apr 30 2014||$225||$225||$1,200||$3,200||1 Month|
|May 01 2014||Oct 31 2014||$170||$170||$980||$1,700||2 Nights|
|Lodging tax: 11.5%|
|Tax I.D.: TOT:4941000020015919|
|Deposits: Refundable Security Deposit of $500. A deposit of 50% is due at time of the reservation request. The remaining balance is due sixty (60) days prior to arrival date. Should your reservation be made less than sixty (60) prior to arrival date, the full amount will be due at time of reservation.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: Any rental of 28 days or less is subject to a city tax of 11.5%. Cleaning Fee $125 non-refundable. Pets are welcome at NO fee.|
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Beach Chairs
- Parking Included
- Screened Porch
- Beach Towels
- High Speed Internet
- Smoking Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Pet Friendly
- View (Mountains)
- Full Kitchen
- Alarm Clock
- Gas Grill
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- CD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Full)
- DVD Player
- Live Entertainment
- Water Park
- Children's Pool
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Shopping Area
- Movie Theater
- Ice Skating
- Grocery Store
- Theme Park
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Amusement Park
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Nearest Motorway: Highway 111 at 0.5 Miles
Nearest Barpub: Village Pub at 2.7 Miles
Nearest Golf: Mesquite Golf Club at 0.3 Miles
Nearest Restaurant: Giuseppe's at 0.2 Miles
Per your request we can meet you at the Palm Springs International Airport & give you a ride to a condo, or a restaurant, or a shopping center & so on...
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Palm Springs, California
British Columbia, Canada
Everything You Need.
March 28, 2013
Honestly this was great value, everything you need was at this villa. Just pack your summer clothes. Our hosts were over the moon in taking care of us, we even got a ride to and from the airport, I could go on about how gracious Iryna was. The villa was spotless and the bed was comfy. If you want a quiet location you will get the road noise when you sit on the outside patio. We really enjoyed this wonderful property and we would go back in a heart beat. Thanks so much Iryna & Chris.
Thank You Lori & Bill.
It was nice to meet & host you; as well as, a pleasure to give you a ride from & to Palm Springs Airport. The property located close by the airport (just few mins away); however, you cannot hear any noice from the planes at all. Even though there some road noice on the back patio, it only benefits you in order to not hear the neighbor's conversation or yours. It's a very private property; you can keep the blinds open & no one will watch you. This unit is very relaxing & quiet.
As a reminder, there is a discount that will be provided to our returning guests. Welcome back at any time.
I & C