This one bedroom Paris vacation rental property enjoys a great location in the heart of the 7th arrondissement, just minutes away from the sites of Les Invalides, Napoleon's Tomb, the Eiffel Tower and the Rodin museum.
There are numerous gourmet shops, restaurants, boutiques, cafes and art galleries right on your doorstep on Rue Cler and nearby Rue Saint Dominique. This neighborhood offers easy access to all areas of Paris from the nearest metro stop of Ecole Militiare. Also within a pleasant stroll there is the Musee d'Orsey, the Louvre and Notre Damn can be reached by following the Sein river.
The apartment is located on the 6th floor, with elevator access. It is decorated in a clean and tasteful style, with lovely wooden floors and open spaces. The apartment has one bedroom, that looks onto a quiet courtyard. There is a large living room, also looking onto the quiet courtyard. There is a seperate kitchen that is well equipped with modern conveniences, and also contains a washing machine. There is a separate bathroom.
The apartment amenities include;
- NON -smoking apartment!
- Central gas heating system
- 38m2, with two separate rooms
- Bedroom with double bed ( sleeps 2 ) window facing onto a private and quiet internal courtyard
- Separate kitchen
- Separate bathroom, with bathtub and shower
- Comfortable sofa-bed in the living room (sleeps 2)
- Fully equipped kitchen:
4 ring electric hob
All dishes, cutlery provided for dining in
- Dinning table for 4 people
- Free local telephone usage to landlines
- Free international landline calling to North America, Europe, Australia and more
- Two large windows in the living room
- 6th floor, with elevator
- Wi-Fi Internet access available for your laptop
- Entertainment unit with flat screen TV & cable with English and International channels
- House book in the apartment with lots of practical and useful tip on the area and Paris
Bathroom which includes:
- Bath tub
- Wall mounted powerful shower
- Hair dryer
- Towel warmer
- Linens, towels, iron/board
- Only five minutes from the Eiffel Tower.
- Close to two main shopping streets, rue Saint Dominique and rue Cler
- Central location in an upscale neighborhood
- Extra Cleaning service available for additional fee(the apartment is clean on arrival)
Nightly rates for up to 4 people:
High Season 110€ per night
Low Season 100€ per night
Christmas Season 120€ per night
High Season - March 16th - October 15th
Low Season - October 16th - December 19th, January 5th - March 15th
Christmas Season -December 20th - January 5th, a minimum of 6 night reservation
Accommodation for up to four persons.
Local phone service
Fresh linens and towels
Local contact number
Metro Map, neighborhood map
Amenities as listed above
Short stay supplement may apply if a 2 night or less stay.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
|Jan 01 2013||Dec 31 2014||€100||€100||€600||-||-|
|Check In: 10 a.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: 100 euro|
|Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal|
|Other Fees: if your stay is 2 nights or less there is a short stay suppliment of 50 euro|
Edmonton Alberta Canada
May 22, 2012
We spent 20 days in this apartment and it felt like home.We enjoyed the location which is close to Rue Cler and the Metro.Also a great location for shopping and cafes.
The flat is situated in a wonderful neighborhood that will really allow the visitor to experience life in Paris! The Rue Cler is a pedestrian-friendly street with lots of beautiful shops, markets, and cafes. The flat is basic, but comfortable, with a comfortable bed. It is as per the photos and well equipped making a great base for exploring the city.