Exclusive VIP Members Only Perks Include:
* NEW VIP Private Beach Area features Whirlpools, Swinging Sun Beds, Full VIP Bar with Exquisite Food!
* Private VIP Pool Area with Huge Sun Beds while Cocktails, Refreshments and Food are brought to you by attentive staff.
* VIP Gourmet Restaurant
* VIP World Complex
* Lifestyle Club & VIP Lounge
* VIP Cafe & BBQ - all bars serving top international branded beers, liquors, spirits, wines and Champagne, cocktails etc..
* Private VIP Parties on the Beach and Poolside throughout the week!
* Free Internet access in Villas reception and free Internet access with your Laptop available at VIP World
* 30% off all treatments at the Metamorphosis SPA
* Free airport transfers to/from Puerto Plata Limo (subject to availability)
* Free usage of Golf Cart for traveling around the complex (
* Priority Booking at the Specialty Restaurants
* Invitations to all VIP Parties with Fantastic Resident Entertainer(s), Dancers, Elaborate Buffet & Fireworks
* Non-Motorized Water Sports including Windsurfing, Kayaks, Boogie Boards & Snorkeling
|Apr 20 2013||Nov 30 2014||$200||$200||$1,100||$4,199||-|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 12 a.m.|
|Payment Options: Visa, Money Order, Mastercard, Cashier's Check, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: All inclusive fee paid to the resort children 4-12 half price 4 and under free paid to resort upon arrival This includes all food and drinks and alcohol|
Atlanta, GA USA
June 4, 2010
This place was awesome! We had a great time would definitely do it again!
July 30, 2009
Our group of 12 people where mislead from the time we got to the resort. They did not have our villa for us. Nor did we ever get one. Tried to put us up in some hole. Not a good resort. Will never....... go back. This is letting them off easy.
Mt Vernon NY
March 20, 2009
Thought I wrote a review already but guess I didn't. Had a great time stayed in a 3 bedroom villa. Minor issues we had were golf cart malfunctioned and pool was dirty upon arrival. Pool was cleaned within an hr and we got a new golf cart by the end of the day. Tonya was great with setting up everything th ehouse was beautiful and just as described. Food was good liquor was better and brought to our house whenever we wanted it !
C & J Musgrove
Sherrill, NY USA
February 24, 2009
We spent two weeks along with several friends, from January 26 to February 9. Nothing went as promised to us, from the accomodations to the food. (The food was very poor and a great disappointment. I spent four or five days sick from the food and had to stop eating the meat, poultry & fish) Very difficult to make reservations at the VIP restaurants. The staff was excellent from the restaurant to the beach to the Villa we stayed in. Everyone we met that worked at this complex should be commended, I wish I could name each one individually. This is not a resort I would ever come back to nor is it a resort I would ever be able to recommend to any of my friends. The Villa was not nearly as modern as it had been portrayed.
M. & K. Fleming
Zephyrhills Florida USA
March 17, 2008
We spent two wonderful weeks in the villa shown in the picture. The people serving us were all very friendly and did a great job of making us comfortable. The VIP beach, pool and lounge are at the top of our list for our next visit. We are going to book this place again in 2009. Thanks Tonya and Scott for a great time.