Luxurious Beachfront Villa over Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica
|Per night:||$850 - $2,500|
|Per week:||$5,950 - $17,500|
If you are looking for a private Costa Rica getaway with beach access, exquisite ocean views, and quiet spacious garden, do not look further.
If you appreciate impeccable craftsmanship with local materials and attention to every detail, you will find that Diosa del Mar feels like home the moment you step through the door.
This extraordinary beachfront estate is a rare masterpiece in architecture and interior design, and includes every luxury imaginable. The sumptuous decor has been customized with some finest art, creating a true beachfront palace.
Diosa del Mar is located in the quiet and gorgeous beach village of Playa Junquillal and is entirely private. Diosa del Mar is a dramatic vision at night, as seen from the edge of the 60 foot luxury infinity-edge pool. A tropical garden of some 21.000 ft2 also forms part of the property at the end of which sits the beautiful beach. Diosa del Mar is a luxury house “on the water” as 90% of the rooms have a sea view.
The homeowners created the embodiment of tropical opulence, and complement the amazing views of the Pacific, and the surfing beach Playa Negra. This surfing famous spot (Playa Negra) is just a 5-minute drive from the villa.
With private beach access and close proximity to excursions, restaurants, and bars, Diosa del Mar provides the ideal backdrop for your most memorable Costa Rican vacation.
* Villa 10 sleeps : 2.700 square feet
* Beachfront luxury villa, 90% room have sea view
* Ocean is at the end of the garden
* Quiet place
* Private Infinity swimming pool
* Tropical garden : 10.740 square feet
| ACCOMODATION |
* BEACHFONT Home : 5 bedrooms (10 sleeps) - 4 baths or 3 bedrooms (6 sleeps)
| BEDROOM & BATHROOMS DESCRIPTION |
* Bedroom 1 – Sleeps 2 – Queen Bed, Bath with wood tub and shower, hairdryer, Ceiling Fan, Air-Conditioning. Ocean view
* Bedroom 2 –Sleeps 2 – Queen Bed, Bath shower, Ceiling Fan, Air-Conditioning. Ocean View
* Bedroom 3 –Sleeps 2 – Queen Bed, Bath shower, Ceiling Fan, Air-Conditioning. Mountain View
* Bedroom 4 –Sleeps 2 – 2 Twin beds, Bath shower, Ceiling Fan, Air-Conditioning. Ocean View
* Bedroom 5 –Sleeps 2 – Queen Bed, Bath shower, Ceiling Fan, Air-Conditioning. Ocean View
| SOME GLOBAL FEATURES |
* Air conditioning : All bedrooms
* Cloths provided
* Bath towels and beach towel provided
* Cable/satellite TV
* Flat screen TV
* Home Theater system DVD player
* WIFI Internet Access
| FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN |
* Full kitchen
* Cooking utensils provided
* Ice maker
| OUTDOOR FEATURES |
* BBQ Gas/grill
* Longue chairs
* Parking for 5 cars
| STAFF & SERVICES |
* Onsite Manager that will take care of all your needs during your whole stay and personally assist you to maximize your vacations, advising you on tours & activities.
* Housekeeper half day (without Week-end and days off) included
* Gardener half day (without Week-end and days off) included
* Security Guard 7/7, 24/24 included
| LOCATION |
* Beachfront / (Playa Blanca) beach accessible by private way. Ocean is at the end of the garden.
* Playa Junquillal, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
* (40 min. Tamarindo, 80 min. airport Liberia)
* (5 min. Playa Negra, on step to Playa Blanca)
* Beach : 200 meters
* Junquillal Village : 600 meters
* Playa Negra Surfing Spot : 5 min.
* Drive Shops : 600 mts
* Restaurants : 50 meters
* Banks : 30 minutes
* Tamarindo Town : 30 min.
* Drive National airport : 30 min.
* Drive Liberia International airport : 1h30
* Drive Pinilla Golf : 20 min. drive
| ACTIVITIES ONSITE & NEARBY |
* Snorkeling / Diving
* Horseback riding
* Volley ball
* Beauty spa
* Massage / pedicure / manicure
* Wildlife viewing : see turtle, monkeys, squirrel, birds, whale...
| ADVICES |
* Desirable car
* For young children : the swimming pool is without cloture
| VILLA POLICIES |
* Rental : minimum 1 week
* Minimum 4 guests
* Wheel Chair Accessible
* Voltage 110
* No pets are allowed
* Check in: 2:00 pm, Check out: 11:00 am
* Security deposit required ~$500 USD
|Jan 05 2015||Nov 14 2015||$850||-||$5,950||-||6 Nights|
|Nov 15 2015||Dec 18 2015||$900||-||$6,300||-||6 Nights|
|Dec 19 2015||Dec 26 2015||$1,100||-||$7,700||-||1 Week|
|Dec 27 2015||Jan 03 2016||$2,300||-||$16,100||-||1 Week|
|Jan 04 2016||Dec 21 2016||$900||-||$6,300||-||6 Nights|
|Dec 22 2016||Dec 29 2016||$1,250||-||$8,750||-||1 Week|
|Dec 30 2016||Feb 06 2017||$2,500||-||$17,500||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 2 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13|
|Deposits: A caution of $500 is to add to the payment and will be refund at the departure, in cash, after deduction of the extra- charges (phone, extra-cleaning, damages …etc). We need 50% of the total amount to reserve|
|Payment Options: PayPal|
|Other Fees: Rate include fees, taxes, staff (onsite manager, housekeeper, gardener, security guard)|
- 4 Queen Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Smoking Allowed
- Beach Chairs
- Full Kitchen
- View (Ocean)
- Beach Towels
- Game Room
- Outdoor Shower
- View (Water)
- Hardwood Floors
- Parking Included
- High Speed Internet
- Private Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Daily Maid Service
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Ceiling Fan
- Gas Grill
- Charcoal Grill
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Mini)
- Shopping Area
- Horseback Riding
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Whale Watching
- Grocery Store
- Jet Skiing
Reviews for this vacation villa rental in Playa Junquillal, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
From Flavio D.
PARADISE IN COSTA RICA
We had a great experience. Surfing, bird watching and monkey watching were some of the highlights. What a beautiful and lush country. Our house was a perfect fit for our family. So happy we had Pascam Chefs cooking our meals. The food was awesome. We all came home rested, relaxed and rejuvenated.
From Jeanine | United States of America
VILLA DIOSA DEL MAR, A PIECE OF HEAVEN IN PLAYA JUNQUILLAL
My dream to find the perfect getaway in Guanacaste, Costa Rica began almost 6months before I finally arrived on January 4, 2015. The coordination of the details and finalizing plans for myself and some special friends took months, but the owner guided me through the process from the beginning to end, expertly and efficiently. I was searching for a uniquely beautiful location and accommodations, privacy, nature, quality amenities, access to available comforts and adventures, and an overall personal experience with Costa Rica. I found all of this and more from the moment I arrived. Patty, the villa concierge, took care of every need and detail with amazing grace and efficiency. Upon arriving, I was greeted with smiles by Patty and the house-keeper Yurlani, and the doors opened to spectacular beauty on all levels. The overall architectural design details and furnishings for the communal spaces and casitas are so special and blend in beautifully with the perfect backdrop of the ocean, cliffs, manicured lawn, sparkling pool, and magnificent palms. All perfectly cared for by William, the landscaper. The various amenities offered of personal cooks, massages, grocery shopping, adventure planning or instruction, local restaurant recommendations, rental cars, etc. are all handled expertly by Patty and Niko as well as dealing with any questions or special needs and requests. Turning us onto the "hatch and release" of the baby leatherback and black turtles down the beach was a particular highlight. The beach is only a few minutes down the private path and the ocean and daily sunsets were breathtaking. Wildlife sightings and sounds were a common occurrence and added to the relaxing atmosphere. The weather was perfect and the summer winds prevented the heat from ever getting too oppressive. Whether we were simply relaxing by the pool, in the hammocks, or seeking adventures, I felt like I was experiencing a little piece of heaven. Thank you for sharing your home and to all who helped make this vacation so unforgettable. I hope to return very soon.
Interested in Renting this Property?
Work:Artist / Home Designer
About:We are Patrick & Valérie, happy owners & designers of luxury properties in Costa Rica.
You are looking for the perfect getaway of your vacations ? Escape to our wonderful Costa Rica and live memorable instants in our luxury dream villas !
Three villas, three personalities, we especially ...
- View full profile
Other properties from owner