The villa is fully furnished and artfully decorated with the work of local artisans. Complimenting the villa is a roof-top pool, offering the best views in town - 360 degree water and mangrove views!
The property is fronted by ocean and backed by mangrove and features an outdoor garden palapa, tropical gardens around the property, hammocks...all this tranquility and beauty just a 5 minute walk from the center of the village.
The home is equipped with satellite tv, WIFI, air conditioning, full kitchens, spacious and modern bathrooms, wrap around decks and a separate service kitchen should you want to hire a cook.
We have a wonderful family who live on-site who will take care of all your needs from laundry, gardening, house cleaning, etc.
* jungle trekking in the prolific Corcovado National Park, considered the Crown Jewel of Costa Rica's National Park System (distance: 15 minutes)
* waterfall repelling in the jungle (30 minutes)
* tree climbing giant strangler trees (30 minutes)
* a visit to the wildlife sanctuary (20 minutes)
* gold mining in the historic mining town of Dos Brazos (20 minutes)
* boogie boarding and swimming at the Osa's most beautiful beach, Playa Preciosa (10 minutes)
* swimming at the local town beach (1 minute)
* horseback riding in the jungle (10 minutes)
* zip line canopy tour (15 minutes)
* spa treatments at Crocodile Bay Lodge (5 minutes)
|Jan 01 2013||Dec 31 2014||-||-||$1,750||-||-|
|Deposits: 50% is required at time of booking to hold the dates. The balance is required 30 days prior to arrival|
|Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check, PayPal|
"Hi Mike and Lyra! We just wanted to thank our hosts again for a wonderful time in Costa Rica. The fishing and accomodations were first class! Thank you again! Adios!"
- Jimmy & Arden Siegendorf
"Had great expectations - you exceeded them. Great Trip!"
- Fred Bosley
"Michael, I can't begin to thank you enough for your hospitality! The villa is wonderful...I wish we had more time to relax and hang out. Hope to come down there again soon."
- Capt. Chuck Cataldo