Puerto Vallarta at it's BEST!

View from your private infinity dipping poolKitchen area from the dining room on the balconyLiving room which has a view of the bayThe kitchenTh dining room on the balconyMaster bedroom which has a glass door onto balconySecond bedroomThird bedroomHappy hour!
148 Calle Hortensias, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico

Contact Owner

First Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone
Check In
Check Out

Comments

Overview

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
Sleeps: 6
Type: Condo
Per night: $155 - $295
Per week: $995 - $2,065
Pets allowed: Yes
Internet: Yes
Description of the Puerto Vallarta vacation condo rental
VISTA DE VALLARTA is steeped in Mexican tradition & contains the most discriminating finishes and interior detailing.
Tasteful Mexican hand produced wood furnishing, inlayed marble floors throughout, beautiful gratine countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. Solid Mexican dark wood doors & cabinets, high end appliances, built in gas grill on terrace & your own privatly heated infinity dipping pool on the balcony to enjoy your margaritas.
You will make your friends envious with the memories and photos when you return home.....WELCOME to beautiful Puerto Vallarta!
Area Information
VISTA DE VALLARTA is perched on the foothills of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Look straight ahead and you see the ornate Our Lady Of Guadalupe church in old town with the mountains behind. Turn to the left and you see the marina and the stunning Bay Of Banderas.

Availability Calendar

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Jan 07 2014 Apr 14 2015 $275 $275 $1,925 - 5 Nights
Apr 15 2014 Jul 07 2015 $175 $175 $1,225 - 5 Nights
Jun 18 2014 Sep 30 2014 $155 $155 $995 - 5 Nights
Oct 01 2014 Dec 12 2014 $175 $175 $1,225 - 5 Nights
Dec 15 2014 Jan 06 2015 $295 $295 $2,065 - 1 Week
Jan 07 2015 Apr 14 2015 $275 $275 $1,925 - 5 Nights
View all periods
Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 12 a.m.
Deposits: 30% deposit to reserve dates and the remaining 70% due 45 days prior to arrival.
Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, Personal Check

Amenities

  • Beds

  • 1 King Bed
  • 2 Queen Beds
  • Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • Full Kitchen
  • Pet Friendly
  • View (Mountains)
  • Balcony
  • High Speed Internet
  • Private Pool
  • View (Ocean)
  • Beach Towels
  • Linens Provided
  • View (City Lights)
  • View (Water)
  • Appliances

  • Blender
  • Gas Grill
  • Radio
  • TV (Cable/Satellite)
  • CD Player
  • Hair Dryer
  • Refrigerator (Full)
  • Telephone
  • Ceiling Fan
  • Ice Maker
  • Refrigerator (Mini)
  • Toaster
  • Coffee Maker
  • Iron
  • Stereo
  • VCR
  • DVD Player
  • Microwave
  • Stove
  • Washer/Dryer
  • Dishwasher
  • Oven
  • Activities

  • Pool
    (onsite)
  • Ocean
    (1 mile)
  • Whale Watching
    (1 mile)
  • Horseback Riding
    (4 miles)
  • Beach
    (<1 mile)
  • Restaurant
    (1 mile)
  • Boating
    (2 miles)
  • Movie Theater
    (4 miles)
  • Hiking
    (<1 mile)
  • Sailing
    (1 mile)
  • Grocery Store
    (2 miles)
  • Golf
    (10 miles)
  • Fishing
    (1 mile)
  • Shopping Area
    (1 mile)


Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico

Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review!
Lacey

Seattle, WA

Beautiful Condo

This is a beautiful Condo right above old town. It was beautifully decorated and the infinity pool was wonderful-and bigger than expected. All three rooms were nice with their own bathroom. There were six of us staying here and we all had more than enough room. The views from the balcony were beautiful. I would definitley recommend renting a car- we are glad we did. It is quite aways up the hill. We will definitley stay again.

Interested in Renting this Property?

Page Views This month: 22 This year: 272 Since listed: 1,656
Last updated: July 23, 2014

Owner Profile

RONALD CRADDOCK

RONALD CRADDOCK

954-792-6633