Beautiful Mediterranean Beachfront Luxury Villa
Casa Caleta is a Two-level six-bedroom, six plus two 1/2 bath villa, with private pool, Jacuzzi, and adjacent garage for two cars. It encompasses 9,000 square feet of living area, with 6,100 square feet of bright, air-conditioned space.
Interiors feature quality Mexican design artistry, with touches that include furnishings and artwork from Mexico's finest artisans. The Villa features abundant use of rough-hewn granite walls, exquisite antique-marble flooring, hand-crafted floor-to-cieling stained-glass and magnificent tropical-hardwood doors and cabinetry to enrich your living experience.
Attention to detail is the hallmark of this Villa from its 'all Viking' gourmet chef's kitchens (in-door and out-door),1 meter by 1 meter, solid-slab marble flooring through-out, individually controlled central air-conditioning in every room, high-speed wireless internet, purified water system, plush pillow-top mattresses, top-of-the-line linens and bath accessories, flat screen TVs and zone-controlled sound system indoors and out.
Casa Caleta promises the privacy, intimacy and understated elegance you have been looking for.
Bedroom Summary: With its all-suite bedroom configurations, beautiful furnishings and full electronics, including a separate media-room -our highly-trained staff will pamper you unobtrusively.
* 6 Bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, individually controlled Sound System and zoned central AC.
* 2 Bedrooms (Master and Presidential), feature Jacuzzi Spas.
* Presidential Suite features totally private dual al-fresco showers and double-sized Jacuzzi as well.
* 4 Bedrooms feature King-Size beds, 2 feature Queen-Size (US) beds.
* Maximum Occupancy 14 persons (including children).
FLOOR PLAN DESCRIPTIONS
* Upper Level
Presidential Suite facing the view with Queen-Size bed, 32 inch LCD TV, large walk-in closet, bar, bar-sink and bar-fridge, bathroom with enclosed w/c, double sinks, glass enclosed indoor shower, dual outdoor showers and large 2 person Jacuzzi spa.
* Second Level
- Master-Suite facing the view with King-Size bed with private terrace overlooking the pool and beach, built-in bar, romantic fireplace, his and hers walk-in closets, luxurious marble, glass and granite bathroom with enclosed w/c, double sinks, glass enclosed shower, Jacuzzi spa.
- Two Individual Guest-Suites with King-Size beds - each with large private terraces overlooking the beach and bay views, each with walk-in closets and gorgeous marble, glass and granite bathrooms.
- One Guest-Suite with private garden views, terrace, closet and gorgeous marble and granite bathroom.
* Main Level
- Entry foyer featuring grand circular staircase to Second Level under a dramatic 30 foot high ceiling.
- Large Living Room with fireplace, Dining Room, Gourmet Kitchen, Media Room and 6th Bedroom Suite with King-Size bed, closet and gorgeous marble, glass and granite bathroom.
- Powder Room with solid rock walls and leaded glass windows.
Enjoy 5 year-round designer golf courses all within 25 to 30 minutes from the Villa at reasonable green fees (owner can arrange discounts). Club rentals available.
Casa Caleta is one of three Beachfront Villas set in a privately gated enclave and parking court. Located directly on the beach in the heart of presitigous Lower Conchas Chinas, the Villa boasts truly unsurpassed views of the Bay of Banderas by day and the lights of Puerto Vallarta by night.
|May 01 2012||Dec 19 2013||$1,350||$1,350||$9,450||-||4 nights|
Our family enjoyed Casa Caleta for ten days this past March. It was a unique and delightful experience for us all around. We felt as though we were staying in a luxurious palace, yet at the same time it was intimate, casual, and comfortable.
Your staff is terrific. They were always there when we wanted anything but we never felt imposed upon by them. The bedrooms and bathrooms were always kept clean and fresh with towels, toiletries, and linens. We loved that we didn't even need to buy shampoo when ours ran out. The chef was a marvel who kept everyone looking forward to the next great meal. And the butler/pool boy took care of the bar and made sure that the pool was heated just right!
Probably what we enjoyed most was the beachfront view of the Pacific Ocean from almost every point in the villa, and the beach access below your property. We also enjoyed the short walk along the beach into town every couple of days. We loved the hot tub and infinity pool and spent hours lounging there every day and evening, watching the boats on the horizon. Two nights in a row we gazed, entranced, as a mother whale and her baby swam clear across Banderas Bay.
We had one small glitch with the lights, but the staff had it dealt with before we knew it. Casa Caleta and its setting are unparalleled in their beauty. All in all everyone was completely impressed, and when we left we all had the feeling that we really received real value and then some for our vacation experience in PV. We will definitely be returning!
its always nice to have your experience exceed your expectations and that was certainly the case with this beautiful villa. The design is gorgeous and the staff were very attentive and accomodating - especially Tony the Chef! They managed to work around our group of 12 keeping everything clean and tidy.The bedroom suites were generous and the two masters were huge each with Jacuzzi tubs. De-luxe! We also really enjoyed the privacy and the beach access which was worth the slightly extra cost. We loved the house and are planning on returning - soon!