Waterfront Condo on Punta Gorda Isles Canal
|Per month||$850 - $1,850|
The master bedroom also with a canal view, lanai access, walkin closet, queen size bed, and attached bath with a large walk in shower. The guest bedroom has two twin beds. The guest bath has a full bathtub with shower. The living room has a queen size sofa bed.
Complete with all appliances (including washer and dryer), furnishings, linens and a covered carport. This condo unit has forced heat and air conditioning with ceiling fans throughout.
The condo is a 2nd floor end unit with elevator access, covered assigned parking, and plenty of guest parking. Complex includes a heated swimming pool and tennis courts. Located on the beautiful Punta Gorda Isles within walking distance of Fisherman's Village where you can shop, dine, dance or take a charter boat out for the day.
Pease call for discounted rates on six-month or longer lease.
- Spend an afternoon at Fisherman's Village...a funky resort style waterfront mall, featuring trendy shops and boutiques, wonderful restaurants overlooking the waters of Charlotte Harbor, a full-service marina, entertainment, boat trips and more.
- Speaking of boat trips, visit KingFisher Fleets..located at the Fisherman's Village. You can go deep sea fishing, or go on specialized half day/full day cruises. I'd suggest the sunset cruise! If you are here during the holidays, don't miss the Christmas Canal Cruise..locals light up the waters with thousands of glittering holiday lights!
- Downtown dining...visit the River City Grill, Turtle Club or the new Zen Asian Bistro. All offer indoor and outdoor/terraced dining, great food and atmosphere.
- Visit Gilchrist Park on Thursday evenings...all of the local musicians gather for a free jam session. Bring a lawn chair, grab a waterfront seat, and sing along. Its great fun, filled with community spirit!
- The last Thursday of each month is Gallery Walk. Stroll downtown as local merchants open their doors and offer free samples, wine and food, and entertainment. A great way to get in a little shopping, meet some locals, and enjoy local retail shops, dining establishments and art galleries. There is also a free trolley that will provide transportation.
Additional information: Punta Gorda Isles is located near I-75, numerous golf courses, Gulf beaches, Peace River, shopping & restaurants, libraries, Charlotte Harbor, historic downtown Punta Gorda & Fisherman's Village, theaters, Arcadia antique shops & rodeo, beautiful Sanibel Island, Ft Myers, and Naples.
Other trips include: 2.5 hours to Disney Orlando, 3 hours to Miami, and 5.5 hours to Key West.
|Nov 01 2014||Apr 30 2015||-||-||-||$1,850||1 Month|
|Dec 01 2014||Apr 30 2015||-||-||-||$1,850||1 Month|
|May 01 2015||Nov 01 2015||-||-||-||$850||1 Month|
|: 3 p.m. : 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12%|
|Deposits: A $500.00 Rental Deposit is required to reserve unit at time of reservation (unit will be held for up to Seven (7) days to allow for receipt of deposit). Deposit is fully refundable if rental is cancelled within forty-five (45) days or more in advance of rental dates, or if rented unit is returned clean & without damage. Rental Agreement will be used|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order|
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Punta Gorda, Florida
Punta Gorda, FL USA
No response from unit owner
August 2, 2014
Owner of the unit never did get back to me. Won't be using this site again.
San Diego, CA
September 3, 2013
Had a great time. Spent June, July and August at waterfront condo. Very nice and gracious owners. All amenities were included.
Wilmington, DE USA
July 13, 2013
We stayed here for Jan. & part of Feb. Nice views. Nicely furnished. Tv's needed updating. Owner very nice to deal with.. Neighbors were nice and a party for the complex was held while we were there put on by the board of directors. Got to meet a lot of the neighbors. Close to Fisherman's Village. Little overpriced. after talking to what others paid.
Fargo north dakota
Burnt store marina
April 8, 2013
Needs a good resturant and too expensive
this is a ponzi scheme
April 18, 2012
don't fall for these people...they took our money and we have nothing to show for it......
April 5, 2012
Owner canceled after we had rented for a 3 month rental making it difficult to find another place