Hot Tub! 3 Bedrooms, Great furnished rental.
|Per night:||$99 - $199|
|Per week:||$695 - $1,095|
Press the Contact Owner Now / Inquire button below – to get details on the current special – and a free rate quote.
Top 10 Reasons for you to rent our home:
1. Our homes are clean. We have our homes thoroughly cleaned after EVERY rental and thus there is a cleaning fee included in your quote (inquire and we will send you one!).
2. New Hot Tub !!! Year round fun and relaxation in the hot tub!. Relax on the patio next to the hot tub, enjoy the mountain views, let your cares melt away.
3. Spacious - Great Home for families and groups - 1850 square feet, 3 Queen Beds, 1 sofa sleepers, all Queen Beds. Perfect for groups up to eight people.
4. Location: North Queen Creek - Ironwood and Ocotillo. By far the best location in Queen Creek - Close to shopping, lots of golf, restaurants in Queen Creek and Mesa, near Las Colinas Golf Club, Johnson Ranch and the Links, 10 minutes from Az 202 and US 60. In the Pecan Creek Subdivision.
5. Quiet, secure, family oriented living - all a part of your stay.
6. Great Views - Awesome golf course view of Queen Creek Links Course, the Superstition mountains, sunsets and sunrises from the covered patio.
7. Affordable - Inquire for a free rate quote that will include any current deals for the time specific period you are looking for!
8. Convenient - Easy reservation process. We're serious about making your vacation home rental easy, enjoyable, affordable, professional, and just a great experience! All the leasing is done via email and electronic signature, no faxing involved here. We use a secure payment site for all your payments, and you are given directions to the home including codes to the lockbox at the home to make the check-in process very easy!
9. Great Office Away from Home - Wireless High speed internet free at the property.
10. Secure - Upscale, secure, upper income neighborhood...friendly, quiet, peaceful.
Your Home Away from Home - a great, relaxing, home like experience. Sleep in our heavenly beds, cook dinner outside on the barbeque or in the spacious fully furnished kitchen. Relax and watch movies, browse the internet on your laptop, walk or run in the peaceful neighborhood, lots of new shopping and dining.
Over 200 Phoenix area golf courses, 25 in the East Valley within 30 minutes drive to the home. Golf, golf, and more golf. Let us recommend golf courses, great tee times, and make the most of your vacation.
Play tennis at local lighted courses just minutes from the home!
Phoenix vacation furnished rental phoenix golf vacation phoenix hotel furnished Gilbert Queen Creek furnished hotel chandler Queen Creek hotel furnished chandler Queen Creek golf vacation chandler Queen Creek vacation furnished homes chandler Queen Creek golf vacation Chandler Gilbert Queen Creek pool home furnished vacation home chandler Gilbert Queen Creek golf course Las Colinas Golf Course Villages of Queen Creek Johnson Ranch Golf Vacation golf view mountain view chandler Queen Creek furnished vacation home hotel chandler Gilbert Queen Creek motel
|Mar 01 2015||Mar 31 2015||$179||$199||$1,095||$3,495||3 Nights|
|Apr 01 2015||Apr 30 2015||$119||$119||$795||$2,295||-|
|May 01 2015||Sep 30 2015||$99||$99||$695||$1,795||-|
|Nov 01 2015||Dec 22 2015||$119||$119||$795||$2,295||-|
|Dec 23 2015||Jan 31 2016||$129||$179||$995||$2,995||3 Nights|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 10.66% - (30+ days tax free)|
|Payment Options: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, PayPal, Visa|
|Other Fees: Rates do not include cleaning fee - which is $100 < 4 nts,$150.00 >= 4 nt stay Click View all my Rental Listings if this home is not available! Same rates Avail. Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.|
- 3 Queen Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- 1 Crib
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- View (Mountains)
- Full Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- CD Player
- Gas Grill
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Shopping Area
- Movie Theater
Crib by reqest
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Queen Creek, Arizona
February 18, 2015
We really enjoyed our stay in your home. The location of the home was easy to find and in a quiet location. The heated pool and spa were a big hit when our kids and grandchild arrived for a few days. The home had everything we needed and more. Wish we could have stayed another month. Would definitely stay again. Thanks, GM
January 1, 2015
Loved the home and are but a little disappointed with the hot tub. We were not able to use it till late in our stay because it needed a part . The kitchen was well equipped and overall would rent again.
Thanks for the review. We do everything we can to ensure the hot tub is up and running for your stay - unfortunately - things happen, and we respond as quickly as we can (which we did - getting our parts vendor to overnight a part of arrive on Christmas eve day.....).
Best wishes and hope to see you again at the home!
Bruce & Julie
Willis Family Vacation!
November 27, 2014
When we entered the property, it automatically became like a home... most importantly, my husband had thrown his back out and was bed ridden during our stay. He had ordered an important medical device to be sent to the address we were staying at, when we found we had no key to the mailbox, Julie, the owner of the vacationing house we were staying at took time from her day to come over and help us solve our key issue... she and her husband were so very helpful and with the goodies left for us and all and all the home itself, they really brought such a warmth to our stay. Words can't express how much we loved our stay and plan to come back again!
Super clean and centrally located!
November 5, 2014
Very nice home, close to the facility we were working at. We didn't need to do any cooking, but everything was there in case you do. I would recommend this for a smaller group as there is only a great room.
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Great Home Away from Home!
February 3, 2013
This home was a perfect getaway for us, as we were looking for something which was outside of Phoenix, but within driving distance of the sightseeing destinations. We loved the home's decor, spaciousness, cleanliness, and one-level layout plan. The pool in the backyard also makes it seem like an immediate holiday resort! The modern appliances were all in good working order and we loved the fact that the dishwasher was so quiet, since the kitchen area is part of the open-spaced living area. The owners were very helpful in setting us up with different tourist destinations, restaurants, and shopping centers. We felt we were very well taken care of and were given as much information as possible in order that our stay in Phoenix would be truly enjoyable! Thank-you Julie and Joc!
Fantastic Family Christmas Vacation
February 2, 2012
This house was perfect for our Christmas vacation. The house was very nicely appointed and CLEAN! Even my Mother was satisfied with the cleanliness of the home. And she is not easy to please. Free Wireless was great for those needing to keep in contact with the office and those wanting to upload holiday pictures. The private backyard was wonderful and will be the reason we return. Very attractive landscaping and the hot tub was perfect for nightly star-gazing. The outdoor kitchen was so inviting my brother cooked several meals. And each night it was dinner around the gas fire pit. The crystals in the pit made it seem like diamonds. The kitchen had every appliance needed and the washer/dryer was a great feature to have for keeping packing to a minimum. Assess to cable was important for entertaining the kids with movies. And the community playground and pool helped wear out the kids by night. The neighborhood was quiet and close to groceries, drug stores and banks. Having rented homes in the USA and England, I can say that the owners were incredible to work with and follow up on requests was very timely.
Interested in Renting this Property?
Other properties from owner