Description of the Queretaro vacation townhouse rental
5 bedrooms for 8 people. Kitchen, living/dining, Garden Terrace:
* “TUSCANY” Large 1st level bed-sitting room inspired by Tuscan landscapes. Hand-carved antiques. Queen bed, private bath and patio.
* “RITZ” Queen bed, with chandeliers and gold lamé commemorating the flamboyant 20’s & 30’s
* “OZZIE & HARRIET” Separate beds as it was for 50's TV favorites. Large, bright room.
* “CAPE COD” Nautical theme reflects the early 60’s. Full bed, TV and rocking chair with study.
* “PINEAPPLE PLANTATION” Hawaiian theme for a bright full bed room with private bath and adjoining terrace.
HOME AGAIN is but one of a number of property listings. We handle well appointed vacation rentals for two persons located in Historico starting at $350 per week.
|Jan 01 2013||Dec 31 2014||-||-||$750||$2,314||1 Week|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 12 a.m.|
|Deposits: contact Conchita|
|Payment Options: PayPal|
- 2 Queen Beds
- 3 Double Beds
- 1 Twin Bed
- Game Room
- Parking Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linens Provided
- CD Player
- Coffee Maker
- TV (Antenna)
- DVD Player
- Refrigerator (Full)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Live Entertainment
- Movie Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Whitewater Rafting
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Reviews for this vacation townhouse rental in Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico
Rebecca Henry LaCount
San Ramon, CA
Fabulous location and wonderful service!
August 2, 2013
We have just returned from a month in Queretaro staying at Home Again. What an amazing experience! The location of Home Again is absolutely perfect, an easy walk to anything in the Centro Historico. The house is very simple, comfortable, and clean. We were so happy to have Shelley and Rodrigo to help us with our every need. Whether it was arranging special transportation for day trips, housekeeping services, delicious homemade lunches or advice on where to pick up whatever it was that we needed, they were always ready and available to help out. Our favorite part of the house is the rooftop patio, where we spent many evenings enjoying the gorgeous view. The city of Queretaro is beautiful and clean and its people are friendly and warm. I absolutely cannot wait to return. I would recommend Home Again to anyone interested in staying in Queretaro.
Interested in Renting this Property?