Florida 7 Eagles
|Per night:||$110 - $168|
We welcome you to stay in our luxury Seven Eagles fully air conditioned 3 bed en-suite Town Villa in the 5 Star luxury Reunion Resort and Club in Orlando, Florida.
We are just minutes away from the holiday "World of Entertainment":
Plus another 95 holiday attractions for all ages
Only 25 minutes from Orlando International Airport.
Playing Golf in Florida is paradise with over 50 local courses from $35.00. This in addition to two championship courses just 5 minutes away "Celebration and Champions Gate" this in addition to three Resort courses.
Reunion Resort and our beautiful Town Villa is a world away from your average Florida holiday home.
For all ages and reasons Reunion Resort Florida is your central 5* Triple "Whammy" holiday destination.
This is more than a holiday, this is a Reunion Resort Holiday 5 star experience combined with our beautiful Seven Eagles.
Our fully air conditioned 3 bed town villa is home from home. Its on two floors, the ground floor has two en-suite bedrooms both lead onto patios with table chairs and sun beds. The entrance hall includes an area that contains a washing machine/dryer leading to the first floor with spacious hallway leading into a combined lounge dining area and fully fitted kitchen. Off the lounge is the spacious master bedroom and en-suite bathroom. Both the lounge and the master bedroom have balconies that overlook the Arnold Palmer Legacy Golf Course 10th tee and fairway. All bedrooms have TV’s & telephones and a fast internet facility is provided including Wi Fi, plus a computer desk.
The golf course views are spectacular and south facing looking straight down the middle of the 10th tee. Your balcony or patio is the perfect place to relax and have a drink while watching the golfers tee off.
Our Villa includes:
Kitchen with a full inventory
Large fridge/freezer with ice maker
Toaster-juicer-kettle – microwave – oven - George Forman Grill
Lounge has TV & DVD player
Each room in addition to air con have ceiling fans
There is also a security safe.
Smoke alarms are fitted throughout in addition to patio/balcony sliding door alarms
Reunion Resort and Club Facilities
Over three decades ago Walt Disney had a vision that created the world’s largest entertainment holiday resort in Florida. Reunion Resort is now one of Disney’s neighbours being just 10 mins away from Disney’s entrance. A 2,300 acre luxury resort which includes:
Luxury Beauty Salon and Spa
Golf Club House and Pro Shop
Up to 10 Resort Pools
Miles of walking and cycle trails
Pool Tables and Games Areas
World Class Tennis Courts
Reunion Resorts Gofl Drive Range
The "Annika Sorenstam" Golf Academy
The Grand Hotel with roof top pool and dining (with views of the evenings Disney fireworks)
A Variety of top class restaraunts and bars
Our very own Seven Eagles community pool pavilion (5 mins walk) with heated pool, gym, hot tubs, games room, outside games, food hall and bar. From time to time they show America films and American football on a giant screen.
Combining Disney with a choice of over 95 Florida attractions all within short distances, You can see why Florida, Orlando and our 5 Star holiday home is the Number 1 holiday destination.
Beaches: Daytona & Cocoa beaches are about 1 hour from our holiday home.
Cruise Ports: Port Canaveral & Tamp about 60mins drive.
Shopping: Over 1,400 shops in 8 famous shopping Malls are all within a short drive.
|Jan 07 2015||Feb 07 2015||$110||$168||-||-||-|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Deposits: 25% of total cost at time of booking balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival date. Rates from $110 to $160 depending on season- weekend rates also available.|
|Payment Options: Personal Check, Visa|
- 2 King Beds
- 1 Twin Bed
- 1 Crib
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Gas Grill
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Full)
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Volleyball Court
- Shopping Area
- Children's Pool
- Water Park
- Amusement Park
- Grocery Store
- Theme Park
- Gym/Fitness Center
Great Restaurants at Champions Gate about one mile drive from Reunion plus Publix supermarket and other outlets.
Reviews for this vacation townhouse rental in Reunion, Florida
52) Hi Roy thanks for a lovely stay in your condo. We have rented various homes before but yours was certainly the cleanest, the best taken care of and most spacious. We enjoyed coming home to a peaceful Resort after visiting the parks and having a dip in the Seven Eagles pool. Thank you also for your prompt replies. Alex & Alicia Vancouver Canada March 2014
53) Just want to say we enjoyed staying at your property, beautiful position and furnishings. Thank you also for the Easter eggs the girls enjoyed them. Andy & Michelle Liverpool UK April 2014
54) We loved the position of your property and so easy to find. The house had everything we needed and Martin managed five rounds of golf. Barbara & Martin & Hannah Co Durham UK June 2014
55) Villa is fantastic we had no issues at all, Don kindly allowed us to leave at 12.00 noon. Iv'e got to m say it was the best holiday we have ever had and this was our 5th time. Malc & Lorraine Tom & Ben Co Durham July 2014
56) Your place is great, plenty of room and comfy and a great position. Will be recommending it and will be staying again. Bradley Hertford UK Aug 2014
59) Had a wonderful stay at your accommodation. we love Reunion we would't stay any where else. We have stayed in some large accommodations in the past but your place is hard to beat, for location,and standard of finish and decor. we would highly recommend your accommodation for anybody wanting a first class stay in Florida. James & Margarita Roxburghshire Scotland UK Sept 2014
60) Hello Roy, Just wanted to say thank you again! The house and the Resort community was beautiful and we had a great time. I look forward to booking again. Matt New York U.S. Nov 2014
61) Thank you for providing such exceptional accommodations for our vacation, we absolutely loved the Town House and had a wonderful experience in Orlando. Karen Massachusetts USA Dec 2014
62) Had to tell you this is the best Orlando holiday we absolutely loved Reunion and your Villa. Wish you and your family all the best for the new year and I am sure we will be in touch to use your home again. Mandy & John Yorkshire UK Xmas 2014
63) Roy everything was great thank you for the use of your property. Norm & Laura Ontario Canada Jan 2015
51) Made it home last night, the break was great. We absolutely loved the property and accommodations, they were fantastic. Girls would not get out of the Seven Eagles pool, we couldn't stop watching the golfers tee off. We are both police officers would you be interested in referrals? Thanks again for everything. Zoe & Ryan- Canada Feb 2014
53) What we want to say is that we loved staying at your property beautiful position and so easy to find. Thanks for the Easter eggs for the girls that was a nice thought.
Andy, Michelle: Liverpool UK April 2014
55) Your Villa was fantastic we had no issues at all. We spent a fair bit of time at the pool it was great that it was open until 11.30pm! On departure day Don kindly allowed us to stay until noon. Thanks again for the hassle free smooth booking process, plus tips and info you gave us.
Malc, Loraine & Family- Co Durham UK- July 2014
#49 Hi Roy, the Resort is well located just off the I4. My Mum & Dad had a meal in "The Grande" and enjoyed it. We used in the main the Seven Eagles pool, no over crowding and no problems finding a sunbed. We had a drive around the Resort its very well maintained. Your Villa is very spacious and nicely furnished and perfectly located. Parking was a cinch. On arrival it was very clean and no issues whatsoever. Views from the balcony are excellent and we spent many mornings watching the golfers tee off. The kids loved the free WiFi so were buried in their I Pads in the mornings and evenings. If its available next year we would like the opportunity to use it again. Thank you!
Nick & Sally Staffordshire UK August 2013
#48 Hi Roy We had a fantastic time we were very comfortable in your lovely home it had everything we needed and is in a wonderful Resort. It will be a pleasure to recommend Reunion and your house to our friends as we were so happy there.
Jo & Peter Bristol UK August 2013
#47 Thank you so much for renting us your villa, everything about it was perfect it was so spacious and beautiful. It was so well equipped with all the home comforts. It was lovely to return to the villa at the end of a day and sit on the upper terrace sipping a wee wine or two and enjoying the view and silence. Martin loved the Golf and was sorry he didn't have a second game. We ate at the Hotel and the club house it was so nice to be able to walk to them without the worry of driving.
If we are fortunate enough to return to Florida we will definitely contact you and we will be recommending your villa to all our friends.
Fiona & Martin Ireland July 2013
#46 Roy heading home now thanks so much, great villa, great location and we all had a wonderful time in sunny Florida. Already looking at our next break in October, we maybe in touch regards your Menorca Villa!
Chris & Sharon Glasgow Scotland June 2013
#45 Hi Roy & Regina just to let you know we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your lovely Town House and we have safely arrived home. 7 Eagles truly felt like home from home so comfortably and equipped with everything we needed it was lovely to arrive somewhere that felt just right straightaway. Your personal touch in calling us to ensure all was ok was very thoughtful. We will have no hesitation in recommending your villa to others and we certainly hope to make use of it again.
Val & Andi Cheshire UK June 2013
#44 Hi Roy just a quick note to let you know we had a fab time at your Villa in Florida, it is a gorgeous house with stunning views, the Resort is also gorgeous and we didn't want to return home.
Karen & Richard Fife Scotland May 2013
#43 We would just like to say we had a great time at your villa it was perfect and in such a great location. We would 110% recommend it to our friends. Once again thank you and if we get to Menorca this summer we have your details.
Chris & Heidi Staffordshire UK April 2013
#42 We just got home yesterday. Thank you for everything. We absolutely loved your home and Reunion. We will certainly recommend it to our family and friends and looking forward to booking for next year.
Dawn & Jim Massachusetts March 2013
#41 Roy & Regina Thank you for our two weeks at your house at Reunion we will certainly recommend it to our friends and family and looking forward to next years booking.
Craig & Emma Walsall UK Feb 2013
#40 Our family loved your Reunion property. It was very well maintained and very clean and had great finishing touches that made us feel valued. The management company were also very responsive to any queries we had. The resort itself was the best we have ever stayed at. we wish we would have stayed longer to make use of Reunions facilities. (we know for next time) We really enjoyed the fact that we could go for a walk from your property without getting in the car. Thanks for providing us with a great place.
Jane & Mark Scarborough UK December 2012
#39 Our mini vacation was wonderful we enjoyed the town house and all inside was fantastic. Thank you so much we are looking forward to more weekends.
Katherine & dale Florida Nov 2012
#38 Roy your property and the Resort were fantastic.
Jason Manchester UK August 2012
#37 Hey Roy We are on our way home just wanted to tell you we had a great week and your place was really nice. We loved it. Softball went well and the girls finished 9th out of 50. We will look at booking next year for the softball world series.
Don & Diane & Kids New Jersey July 2012
#36 Roy thanks for all your efforts in regards your town House its fabulous we very much enjoyed our week. We would like to uplift it and take it to the West coast our next destination. The Reunion Resort is just as you described it 5*. My son was on a sunbed next Tim Cahill the Everton player. Hope to be in touch soon. Kind regards.
Roy & Anne Cheshire UK July 2012
#35 Hello Roy Just wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed your beautiful property. Its in a perfect location close to the golf practice facilities which I enjoyed. Denyse spent most of her time at the seven Eagles pool. I especially wanted to thank you for your quick response to my comments. thanks again for letting us enjoy your property.
Guy & Denyse Quebec Canada April 2012
#50: 7th Heaven! We stayed for 15 nights, the Resort location is great being just 5mins from Disney. The Town Villa was as described and is of a high standard with a great location and just 100yds from the Seven Eagles Pool Complex & activities area. Property is fully air con and is spacious, all bedrooms are huge with there own bathrooms. Property overlooks the 10th Tee of one of three Resort Golf Courses. We enjoyed having our drinks while watching players tee off. The Seven eagles pool is heated with two hot tubs and most days is open late which is great after a hard day at the theme parks. One night they showed American football on a giant screen which was great fun. Accommodation was "spick & Span" on arrival very well maintained and presented, with two kids we booked a mid stay clean and change of laundry. This was carried out very efficiently, a welcome pack can be arranged if one has a late arrival. Once our booking was confirmed Roy the owner sent us a wealth of information and even phoned us after we arrived to check all was OK! The Resort caters for all ages with "fine & casual" dinning in addition to a superb rooftop pool & restaurant at "The Grande" with amazing views.. We highly recommend this property for anybody looking for an Orlando holiday in a secure gated Resort with every facility you require pretty much on your door step.
Rod & Audrey- Aberdeen Scotland October 2013
Frequently Asked Questions
Sea World & Universal 25 mins
Disney Downtown 15 mins
Florida Mall 25 mins
International Drive 25 mins
Interested in Renting this Property?
About:From the UK but living in Florida between December and May then returning to Cheshire UK. Regina & I bought this property in 2005, we were going to live in the Resort until we found a home in Clermont Lake County. For the last 4 years we have rented this property which is managed locally by Don & Linda...
- View full profile