Elegant bright cozy apartment in the City Center !
The apartment is 55 mq2 wide. (about 600 sq2)
Our apartment is at first floor (Italian style) - second floor (American style) with elevator.
It can sleeps up to 5 guests.
Enjoy your stay in Rome like a Roman; our apartment is completely independent and perfect for everyone who wants to have a home-base to relax and live the City with our special Italian style !
This opportunity is a convenient alternative to the small hotel room, a real unique chance to combine money saving with an incomparable location, between typical restaurants and astonishing
The apartment is composed of:
- Large entrance hall
- American kitchen fully equipped
- 1 bedroom with a large wardrobe and a comfortable queen size bed
- The Living room / dining area, with a comfortable high quality double sofa-bed and a single chair-bed
- 1 ensuite bathroom with shower and bidet
- 1 closet room
Maria Cristina Arena
The neighbourhood will offer you a big choice of characteristic restaurants, wine-bars and take away famous pizzerias !
Nearby there are the best tourist sights of the City easily reachable by buses and subways so car is not needed:
- 10 minutes walk to San Giovanni in Laterano Basilica - 5 minutes by bus
- 20 minutes walk to Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica - 10 minutes by bus
- 30 minutes walk to the Colosseum - 10 minutes by bus
- 30 minutes walk to Piazza Venezia (the City Center of Rome) - 15 minutes by bus
Distances with principal connections:
- In 2 km - Termini main central railway station - 10 minutes by bus
- In 15 km - Ciampino Airport G.B. Pastine (low cost flights)
- In 35 km - Fiumicino Airport Leonardo Da Vinci
Upon request we will offer a pick-up car from the airports.
The street is colourful and animated.
You can find every kind of shop nearby the apartment:
- 2 supermarkets
- The market place opened every day
- 2 banks
- 2 post offices
- 2 pharmacies
- A phone-internet point
- Many coffee bars
- Pizzerias for take away
- Restaurants and Roman Hosterias
- Wine bars
- 5 minutes walk to Via Appia and Piazza Re di Roma - famous Roman shopping district.
The apartment has the all the best and main public connections in few steps.
It is very well connected with the historical city centre of Rome and with all the main tourist sights:
- 5 minutes walk to Subway Line A that reaches every part of Rome.
A-line Metro connects all the tourist attractions from the Old Appian way to the Vatican.
The stop closer to the apartment is called: "San Giovanni".
- Just right down the apartment you can find many bus stops:
* Bus Line 81 leading to: Saint John 's Basilica, The Colosseum, Imperial Forums, "Mouth of Truth", Piazza Venezia,Via del Corso and Piazza di Spagna, Trevi's Fountain, Campo de Fiori and Piazza Navona, Trastevere area, The Vatican Museums and Saint Peter's Basilica.
* Bus Line 810 leading to the City Center: Colosseum and Piazza Venezia
* Bus Line 16 leading to: Termini central railway station. From here you 'll find all the connections to every part of the City.
- In 1 km there is Tuscolana Railway Station that is part of the "railway ring" of the City.
|Nov 01 2014||Sep 30 2015||-||-||€700||-||1 week|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Deposits: - Security/damage deposit asked: Euro 200. The deposit will be refunded (less deductions, if any) after inventory.|
|Other Fees: Prices per week: 1-2 persons - € 700,00 - 3-4 persons - € 800,00 - 5 persons - € 850,00 - Prices for 3 days: 1-2 persons - € 300,00 - 3-4 persons - € 400,00 - 5 persons - € 450,00 -|
- Armored door
- High quality forniture/design
- Baby crib and single cot ( available upon request)
- Independent heating
- Fully Air conditioned
- Sheets and towels included (bed linen, blankets, pillows etc.)
- Set of soaps and other hygenic products ready upon arrival
- Cooking stove
- Free fast wi-fi internet connection 24h/24h
- Telephone for free Italian calls 24h/24h
- Washing machine (soaps included)
- TV with foreign channels
- DVD Player and DVDs Library
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Iron and ironing-board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Espresso and American coffee maker
- Juicer and Toaster
- Rome and Italy Guides plus Information in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German
- The wooden floor 'parquet in the whole house makes a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
San Francisco, CA USA
November 5, 2008
Thanks a lot! Very nice, comfortable apartment. We stay there after the Mediterranean cruse for 3 days. Walking distance to main attractions. We see so match in this 3 days, it's amazing. Easy to get in and out, time and money saver. See you next time, we are in Rome. Thanks again. Vladimir & Valentina.