"Golf Course View Rental"
* ACROSS FROM OLMOS BASIN GOLF COURSE
* FRONT PORCH GREENWAY VIEW
* FULLY FURNISHED QUEEN SIZE BED IN MASTER BDR, FULL SIZE BEDS IN
OTHER 2 BDRS
* CENTRAL LOCATION IN PEACEFUL NEIGHBORHOOD
* HARDWOOD OAK FLOORS
* FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN
* CEDAR POST PERGOLA PATIO IN BACKYARD
* CHARCOAL GRILL W/PATIO TABLE AND CHAIRS
* HOME W/AN AMBIANCE FOR VACATION AND BUSINESS TRAVEL
* RENT A ROOM IS AVAILABLE DISCOUNT RATE 4-NIGHT MINIMUM
* 2 PREMIER SHPPG CNTRS IN NEIGHBORHOOD-NORTHSTAR MALL AND
* 5 GROCERS IN NEIGHBORHOOD; HEB-3 locations, WHOLE FOODS MKT,
* EASY ACCESS TO EXPRESSWAYS AND MAJOR THOROUGHFARES
* MINUTES AWAY FROM CITY PARKS, MUSEUMS, RIVERWALK(DOWNTOWN
* AND RIVER EXTENSION) activities abound, historically and new.
* 17th CENTURY MISSIONS ROUTE FROM DOWNTOWN
* 20-30 MINS TO SEA WORLD, FIESTA OF TEXAS
* LIVE MUSIC VENUES
|Aug 01 2015||Sep 30 2015||$135||$135||$900||$2,400||4 nights|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Deposits: EFFECTIVE DATE 8/1/2014-$135.00 A NIGHT $200.00 security deposit returned @ end of stay|
|Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: $100.00 cleaning fee|
Golf Courses Abound.
Shopping Centers Mecca
Home away from home!
December 3, 2014
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Miss Alma's cozy getaway. The house was perfect! Clean and homey, and close to anything we wanted to do! Definitely would stay here again. Great for military families wanting to make their loved one have the comforts of home while away. Our Airman loved it!
right at home.
July 29, 2014
We had a blast on r vacation. At the end of the day we had a place to relax. It was just like home. Thanks Alma... most important was are renter remember are name that meant a lot to the whole family. We will never rent a hotel again for are vacation. Alma we will be in contact again.... awesome
Julian Cervantes III
Better than a hotel.
March 23, 2014
The home was very spacious. It had a great front and back yard. The neighborhood was safe and quiet. It was a short distance to shopping centers and restaurants. My family and I truly enjoyed our stay and Alma was just wonderful. We will be looking forward to our next visit.
family is in san antonio,katy., houston and canada
family reunion stay
March 13, 2014
alma - we loved your home - quiet neighborhood - minutes to everything you need - your home had several little reminders of our mom - which was wonderful! She loved the color tourqoise - and everything you had tourqoise made us each smile - your home gave us a place to create wonderful new memories!
February 23, 2014
We enjoyed our stay in San Antonio. Our house was modest, very clean and accomodating. We were right across the street from a golf course, and just a couple minutes away from the Quarry Market, which has fine shops and restaurants. Our house was convenient to downtown, the new Pearl development and close to Parks. We enjoyed San Antonio immensely and enjoyed our stay in the quaint bungalow.