Sant' Angelo vacation home rentals Tuscany Latium
Sant'Angelo farmhouse is located in a very quiet place to find a complete relax.
This country estate extends in a Natural Park on 3 Regions: TUSCANY, LATIUM and UMBRIA, very close to Bolsena Lake and Orvieto in a green hill with an excellent panorama.
Sant'Angelo offers: spacious and elegant apartments: from two to eight people.
All the apartments with fully-equipped kitchens and outdoor space with a table and chairs is reserved for the occupants. There is also a large private Swimming pool (22mt x 8mt) for the warm days of Spring and Summer.
One apartment is predisposed for disable people.
Here you will still be close enough to the cities to visit museums and monuments, but you'll also discover the tranquility and the beauty of rural Tuscany.
How to get here: We are located in the upper part of Tuscia, to 10 minutes from Bolsena Lake and to 20 minutes from Orvieto, on the S.S. Cassia North, on the borders with Tuscany and Umbria.
The nearest Villages are: SAN CASCIANO DEI BAGNI (8kms) and ACQUAPENDENTE (just 3 Km).
In Acquapendente Village you can find: Shops, Restaurants, Bars, Hospital, markets Super, Pharmacy, Cinema, etc
We are 1 hour and 30 minutes from Fiumicino Airport in Rome and from Ciampino airport in Rome.
HOW TO GET US:
Motorway A1, Orvieto tollgate. Follow the signs for Sferracavallo, then Castel Viscardo and then
Acquapendente. After the town centre, you must continue on for about 4 km on the S.S Cassia North. After the Paglia River bridge, on the left you’ll find Esso Petrol Pump, after 100 mt on the right side, you’ll find the road to reach Sant’Angelo.
Motorway A1, exit Orvieto. Follow the signs for Sferracavallo. You must pass Castel Viscardo Village, then follow the signs for Acquapendente. Then you continue, in the S.S. Cassia for 4 Km: on the left you’ll have Esso Petrol Pump, after 100 mt on the right side of the road, you’ll find the road to reach Sant’Angelo.
Nearest Airport: Fiumicino Airport or Ciampino Airport in Rome
Distance from nearest Airport: 100 km
Distance from Beach: 10 km - Bolsena lake
Distance from Golf Course: 4 km
|Jun 01 2015||Sep 30 2015||€50||€50||€700||-||-|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 40%|
|Deposits: Payments: Upon confirmation you are requested to pay an advance of 40% of the total amount. Payments are made by a Money Transfer. The remainder (60%) is paid at least 40 days before the starting date of your stay with another Money Transfer. Deposit: A fully-returnable deposit is requested at the time of arrival: euro 300 ( about £ 202 - $ 367) each apartment. This is to cover any damages to the property.|
|Payment Options: Money Order|
|Other Fees: Cleaning: All properties are rented out clean, tidy and bed linen is provided. Guests should leave the property in the same condition. A cleaning fee of euro 12 each person ( about £ 8 - $ 15) will otherwise be deduced from the deposit. The landlord has fee access to the property for maintenance purposes-swimming pool, gardens, horses, etc… The final cleaning: is euro 12 per person (about £ 8 - $ 15). The weekly cleaning: of the apartment and the total change of linen is euro 12 each person; 1 time in the week (on Saturday in the morning). This is a compulsory condition for guests that book for 2 weeks or more than 2 weeks. Laundry Room: for the communal Laundry room (so to be paid on consumption). The air conditioning: only in Mimosa apartment (so to be paid on consumption). The heating system: is autonomous for each apartment so to be paid on consumption|
Large Swimming pool (22mt x 8mt) with a children’s pool (4mt x 4 mt) and a hydro-massage tub (4mt x 4mt), TV, Washing machine in the communal Laundry room, Dish washer (only in Viola Apartment), Barbecue, Mini soccer, Table tennis, Mountain bikes, horse riding, Archery, the nearby Spa (Thermal baths) by arrangement with 10% - 15% discount (in San Casciano dei Bagni ) and excellent prices for nearby Restaurants…
I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful holiday we had at SantAngelo. The apartment was lovely and we had plenty of use in the beautiful pool.
You were also very helpful in sending us to some wonderful traditional Italian restaurants where we sampled some amazing local cuisine
Thank you again and hopefully we will be back soon!
Nigel, Victoria, Jack & Ellen Cook. ( from London)