Best Patio in Mission Beach

Best Patio in Mission BeachAnother view of the PatioLiving RoomMaster Bedroom with view to OceanBack BedroomMain Bathroom
3491 Ocean Front Walk, San Diego, CA 92109

Overview

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps: 8
Type: Home
Per night: $350
Pets allowed: Yes
Internet: No
Description of the San Diego vacation home rental
Family oriented home with Cabana

The house has many returning guests.

3 Bedroom 2 Bath, single story, detached house - sleeps 8: 1 king, 1 queen, 1 single, 2 twin bunks, and a roll-away twin bed.

Additionally, there are 3 cots. And in the cabana, there is a futon which may be used for sleeping.

I am new to Vacation Home Rental. For reviews, please go to the "Vacation Rental by Owner" site and look at listing 455128/reviews.

The home is being operated as a year-round vacation rental.

It is one of the few single story homes left on the boardwalk. There are no steps to climb. The house does not share walls or floor with any other unit. There are no units above or below!

Consider staying during off-peak season times.

If families want to get together to book for 4 weeks at a time, then the city enforced Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) of 10.5% and Tourism Marketing Distric (TMD) of 0.55%, for a total of 11.05%, will be refunded to you.

There is off-street parking for 2 large SUVs.

Master Bedroom: King Bed
Middle Bedroom: Queen Bed
Center Bedroom: 1 single, two bunk beds (3 beds total)
1 roll-away
3 cots

Wifi, HP Printer (accessed wirelessly or USB cable)
Dish Network with Personal Video Recorder (PVR)
3D TV
Netflix

There is a small cabana that opens towards the ocean (boardwalk side) and also to the enclosed patio area.

The cabana features a futon, mini-refrigerator, TV with PS3 game system, and the following 'toys': boogie boards, foam surfboard, volleyball net and volley ball, boccie balls and a ladder golf game.
Area Information
Have fun with the sand, surf and boardwalk!

The house is oceanfront - located right on the boardwalk in Mission Beach. It is a great place to people watch.

It is not possible to get any closer to the beach.

Availability Calendar

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Jan 01 2014 Dec 31 2015 $350 $350 - - 2 Nights
Check In: 2 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 11.5%
Deposits: $350
Other Fees: Cleaning: $85

Amenities

  • Beds

  • 1 King Bed
  • 1 Queen Bed
  • 3 Twin Beds
  • 3 Sofa Beds
  • Features

  • Beach Towels
  • Heating
  • Parking Included
  • View (Ocean)
  • Beachfront
  • Oceanfront
  • Patio
  • View (Water)
  • Fireplace
  • Outdoor Shower
  • Pet Friendly
  • Waterfront
  • Appliances

  • Coffee Maker
  • Ice Maker
  • Refrigerator (Full)
  • TV (Cable/Satellite)
  • DVD Player
  • Microwave
  • Refrigerator (Mini)
  • Toaster
  • Dishwasher
  • Oven
  • Stereo
  • VCR
  • Gas Grill
  • Radio
  • Stove
  • Washer/Dryer
  • Hair Dryer
  • Activities

  • Surfing
    (onsite)
  • Grocery Store
    (<1 mile)
  • Park
    (<1 mile)
  • Windsurfing
    (<1 mile)
  • Amusement Park
    (<1 mile)
  • Hiking
    (<1 mile)
  • Playground
    (<1 mile)
  • Shopping Area
    (1 mile)
  • Beach
    (<1 mile)
  • Jet Skiing
    (<1 mile)
  • Scuba Diving
    (<1 mile)
  • Deep Sea Fishing
    (2 miles)
  • Bicycling
    (<1 mile)
  • Kayaking
    (<1 mile)
  • Water Park
    (<1 mile)
  • Golf
    (3 miles)
  • Fishing
    (<1 mile)
  • Ocean
    (<1 mile)


Reviews for this vacation home rental in San Diego, California

Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review!
Frank Guzman

Peoria, Arizona

Turnkey!

Brant is great to deal with! He has thought of everything...All we had to do is show up and enjoy the home, the weather and of course the Patio! Thank you Brant for making us feel comfortable during our family vacation. We will be booking with you again! From Frank and Irene from Peoria, Arizona.

Herb Rempel

Manitoba Canada

Just plain good!

It was just plain good. Likely best value for the money. Your own separate house on the beach. Home was clean and no sand in house. Would gladly go back. The owner called to make sure all was well too. Herb

Interested in Renting this Property?

Page Views This month: 78 This year: 1,324 Since listed: 1,324
Last updated: October 19, 2014

Contact Owner

First Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone
Check In
Check Out

Comments

Owner Profile

Brant Candelore

Brant Candelore

7602077747

More about the owner
  • About:

    The house has been in the family for 70 years - 3 generations!

    We are looking to maintain the house as family friendly vacation rental with repeat guests.

    ManWe have enjoyed spending family time here over the years.

    We hope that you will have many memorable times here as well!

    Mission ...
  • View full profile