Fully Furnished House~Utilities Inc.~Near Bart
Security deposit of $800 negotiable after reviewing credit report and application form. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, need a rent application or would like to schedule an appointment to see it. We offer additional pictures if requested.
- Main bedroom: Cal King size adjustable Number Bed with two sets of linens
- Second bedroom: Queen size adjustable Number Bed with two sets of linens & mini office with wireless internet connection.
- Third bedroom: Twin size bed with Tv and cable Direct Tv connection.
- Split bathroom: Shower over tub with wash basin and restroom with second wash basin. Two full sets of bathroom linens for each occupant.
- Living room: Includes plasma TV with surround sound system, 46 gallon fresh water fish tank, glider chair, queen size futon which converts to bed,daybed and sofa.
- Dining Room: Includes dining table for 6 and is right next to the brick fireplace.
- Kitchen: Includes refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, toaster and access to full kitchen utensils.
- Garage: 1 car parking space in garage area ( no big SUVs) plus good parking space infront of the house on the street. Access to park bikes in garage and access to laundry area (4 consecutive days out of the week).
- 3 blocks to supermarket, dry cleaners and local restaurants
- 4 blocks away from 280 & 101 freeway and street cars F Line ( within 10 minutes easy access to Downtown SF)
- 5 blocks from Glen Park Bart Station
- Includes Electricity, Gas, Water, Cable, Garbage service and local phone calls.
**Move in Cost: First month's rent + security deposit (negotiable).
Credit report, proof of income and references required.
Please bring credit report to appointment.
****For more information and appointments please contact us****
|May 15 2013||Aug 05 2013||-||-||-||$3,000||-|
|Dec 11 2013||Jan 11 2014||-||-||-||$3,000||-|
|Check In: 9 a.m. Check Out: 5 p.m.|
|Deposits: $800 Security deposit is negotiable depending on credit report, proof of income and references.|
|Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: $100 for cleaning service (if requested).|
March 19, 2008
We stayed here and had a wonderful experience. The house is super clean, full of character and very comfortable. We were here with our family and found the location to be central and within short distances to everything. The home has been well cared for. We especially loved the warm living/dining room space with the fireplace. It's a great house!