Luxurious Rock-Star Belize Vacation Villa
|Per night||$995 - $1,495|
|Per week||$5,970 - $10,465|
You will without a doubt find serenity in Zen Villa's gracious features that make it THE best villa for you next vacation:
* Luxuriously furnished four bedroom, four and a half bath villa, offering 4,960 square feet of living area surrounded by expansive verandas.
* Private 156' sandy beach, just 1 mile from San Pedro Town center offering you abundant shopping and gourmet dining.
* Villa inspired by the design vision of Setai South Beach (USA) and locally renowned Cayo Espanto Resort (Belize). Zen Villa was artfully designed by world-renowned architect Garth Braun (Garth Braun Associates) to encompass and enhance its pristine location on Ambergris Caye providing for amazing views and cool breezes throught the villa.
* Deepest private pool in Belize - infinity-edge with jacuzzi, located in the middle of the Villa which provides cool shade in the day and a unique, romantic atmosphere in the evening.
* Private dock area where tour guides can quickly pick you up for all of the wonderful activities available in Belize.
* All bedrooms offer private baths, as well as luxurious linens on tempurpedic mattresses. Natural elements of stone, onyx, granite and marble are found throughout the villa. Guests are accomodated in three master suites and an additional bedroom suite with double bunk-beds. For extra guests, additional Aerobeds are provided for your convenience.
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and fully equipped, perfect for entertaining with granite countertops and an expansive bar offering seating for four guests. The massive wooden dining table seats ten guests comfortably.
*A large media room with a 50 inch flat screen contains a large library of movies and games. The media room has stunning water views on both sides.
* Open staircase with free-floating stairs and 24' wall of marble and onyx windows creates a jewel box effect. It is absolutely breathtaking in the evening.
* Balconies and doors in every main room of the villa open to allow for beautiful views and cool breezes at night.
* Outdoor Gas/BBQ Grill to prepare fresh catches from the Sea.
* Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Fishing, Mayan Ruins, Cave Tubing, Catamaran Charters are easily arranged to make your vacation everything you have ever dreamed. Your Concierge will work with you well in advance of your visit to plan and book all tour and excursion activities. He will continue to work with you while you are on island to ensure your happiness.
* Our knowledgeable Caretaker will greet you at the Villa on the evening of your arrival to tell you about the varous natural wonders and beauties of Belize and to answer any questions you may have.
Come experience Belize in the beautiful Zen Villa. The Villa redefines Caribbean-Contemporary architecture with its stunning design and visual aesthetics. Enjoy your vacation in the exclusive Costa del Sol community adjacent to Cayo Espanto. Zen Villa is conveniently located one mile west of San Pedro Town, yet offers absolute seclusion and exclusivity that is promised to be unmatched.
Enjoy Caribbean sunrise views from your own private sandy beach in the morning, and then in the evening, enjoy the twinkling lights of San Pedro Town on the skyline.
|Apr 20 2014||Apr 24 2015||$1,495||$1,495||$10,465||-||-|
|Jan 01 2015||Dec 21 2015||$995||$995||$5,970||$23,000||-|
|Nov 23 2015||Nov 27 2015||$1,495||$1,495||$10,465||-||-|
|Dec 21 2015||Jan 02 2016||$1,495||$1,495||$10,465||-||-|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 9%|
|Deposits: One Night's Deposit (+ 9% Hotel Tax & 5% Service Charge) is Due at Time of Booking. Balance Due, 60 Days Prior to Arrival. CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation 60 or more days prior to the date of arrival at the Villa – One Night Stay (+ hotel tax & service charge). Cancellation less than 60 days prior to date of arrival at the Villa – No Refund.|
|Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, PayPal|
|Other Fees: 5% Service Charge|
"Beautiful Villa in a Beautiful Location"
"This is a beautiful villa that is close enough to San Pedro so we could shop, eat, talk to the locals, enjoy the night life, etc. but we felt we had our own private retreat as well. This villa is big enough for several couples to share with beautiful bedrooms - all with private bathrooms... no one feels cheated by the 'small bedroom'. There are also two living areas so we could definately spread out. There are games, movies, tvs, etc. for any downtime. It was very clean and nicely decorated. San Pedro is a fun, charming town full of the nicest people in the world!" - Carrie & Tricia