Luxury Remodelled Gulf Front Penthouse
|No rental rates available - please contact the owner|
This sought after $1.5M+ Gulf front penthouse has a prime position in the lush tropical gardens of the world famous Pointe Santo resort complex. Being totally remodelled during August and September 2006 to provide the discerning vacationer with:
• Brand new fully equipped kitchen with new tiles and black granite counter tops.
• Breakfast bar in the kitchen.
• The unit is Wi-Fi enabled for free internet access.
• Premium Hi-Def cable.
• Brand new guest bathroom, tiles, bath/shower, vanity and granite top.
• New hardwood sundeck with zero gravity sun loungers.
• New decoration and crown molding throughout.
• 50” plasma high definition TV with a DVD player.
• New carpets throughout.
• New living room furniture.
• Remote controlled Electric ceiling fan in every room.
• New hurricane sliders and windows.
• 40" LCD TV and DVD in master bedroom.
• New A/C and new enlarged water heater.
Now complete with unlimited wireless internet access. Sit back and relax on the screened balcony and watch nature go by in the sea and in the air with the background sound of gentle waves from the Gulf of Mexico.
This no-smoking Luxury Penthouse with a Private Sundeck can sleep up to 6 adults comfortably. TV and DVD player in every room and has the following key features:
• E45 is located on the top floor of the E building at Pointe Santo. Private south facing sundeck has an uninterrupted view of the Gulf of Mexico.
• High definition Cable TV throughout.
• En suite master bedroom with king size bed.
• En suite guest bedroom with a queen bed and folding twin bed. Complete with TV and DVD.
• Den with full size sofa bed.
• Screened balcony overlooking the ocean.
• Large dining area with seating for up to 6 people.
• Linens and beach towels supplied.
• In house washer/dryer with full laundry facilities including iron and ironing board.
• Fabulous shelling on some of the best gulf front beach on Sanibel
• Heated swimming pool, hot tub and clubhouse
• Tennis courts & Shuffleboard
• Beach Volleyball
• On site activities director
• Children's programs
• Tiki huts with stainless steel gas BBQ grills
• On site security
Nearby are golf courses, boating, Fishing, Tennis, Golfing, Swimming, Bicycling, Shopping, Dining, Visiting the Wildlife Refuges, and one of the World's Best Shelling Beaches await your visit.
Secluded, shell-strewn Sanibel Island offers the optimal uncluttered, sophisticated beach vacation retreat. This subtropical island, connected to the mainland by a scenic three-mile causeway, is the southernmost in a chain of barrier islands stretching along the southwest Florida coast. In this minimally developed paradise you will find no traffic lights, skyscrapers, neon signs, or chain restaurants. Zoning ordinances mandate that all human- made structures blend naturally into the wilderness environment.
A national wildlife refuge takes up a major portion of Sanibel Island. Home to roseate spoonbills, egrets, herons, alligators, and otters, the J.N. "Ding" National Wildlife Refuge offers rental guests open-air tram rides with a naturalist on board. Visitors can also drive, bike, walk, or canoe the winding water and land routes. World-renown as a spectacular shelling destination, with more than 275 shell types washing ashore, this island is considered the best site in the USA for collecting shells, and third best in the world.
At the other end of the pleasure spectrum, Sanibel Island also has plenty of chic shops, galleries, restaurants, and resorts. All are artfully sheltered from the roadway by lush canopies of majestic palms, Australian pines, and bright floral blooms.
Sam I and the kids would really like to thank you for allowing us to rent E45, we had a wonderfully relaxing week. We fully intend to return for another week sometime in next year so hope you will still be renting! If i can ever act as testimonial for the flat don't hesitate to give people my address.