Gumbo Limbo Vacation Rentals - Siesta Key Beach
$95/night - DECEMBER SPECIALS! ! Its warmer on Siesta Key :)
Rent for a whole week and get 1 night free!!!
Rent for 3 nights and we wave the onetime cleaning charge.
Call "Virginia" and ask for a SPECIAL.
|Per night:||$205 - $275|
|Per week:||$1,600 - $2,010|
The property sits across the street from the world famous Siesta Key Public Beach within 1/2 mile of Siesta Key Village with its charming shops, restaurants, ice cream stores, grocery, drug stores and banking.
One example is our 2 bedroom plus den apartment which is fully furnished and equipped including washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, SAFE, color TV w/cable, DVD, and CD. Being offered are 1 king, 2 twins and 1 queen size bed in the den.
Gumbo Limbo offers 1,2, and 3 bedroom apartments, PLEASE call for availability and rates.
All apartments have been extensively updated with new AC systems, new windows, now outside siding, new paint, new mattresses, sofas, and much more.
The Village (Siesta Key downtown) is easily walkable - less than 0.5 mile.
|Dec 19 2013||Apr 18 2015||-||-||$2,010||-||1 Week|
|Aug 01 2014||Dec 18 2015||$205||$205||-||-||1 Night|
|Apr 19 2015||Jul 31 2015||$275||$275||$1,600||-||1 Night|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12%|
|Deposits: For a reservation, a 25% despot is required, the remaining balance of 75% is due 45 - 30 days before arrival. PLEASE call us (or e-mail us) for each individual apartment rates. Rates vary for each apartment and holidays.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, Visa|
|Other Fees: One-time cleaning fee and 12% tax not included in rates above. Rates include beach chairs, sun umbrellas and baby equipment upon request.|
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Floors
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Shower
- Pet Friendly
- Beach Chairs
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- View (Ocean)
- Full Kitchen
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- CD Player
- Gas Grill
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Jet Skiing
- Water Park
- Horseback Riding
- Movie Theater
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Ice Skating
- Shopping Area
- Children's Pool
- Amusement Park
- Grocery Store
- Live Entertainment
- Theme Park
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
Interested in Renting this Property?
School:University of South Florida
Work:Licensed Real Estate Broker
About:Whether you are renting, buying, selling or investing in Sarasota Real Estate, you need an acknowledged expert, by your side and as your guide.
That expert is Virginia Heidersberger,
Virginia has been personally involved as a Vacation Resort owner, a buyer, seller and investor in a wide...
- View full profile
Other properties from owner