Residence in Sorrento
|Per week||€750 - €1,350|
Among the old historical building site, in the centre of Nerano, a small town few kilometres far from Sorrento, there's our sunny residence. It has been built with the typical local stone, all the apartments have been projected so that all our clients can find the right comfort and elegance. Besides there's an Olympic sized swimming-pool with sun beds, garden and a wonderful panorama on the Nerano Bay (excursions).
Car parking place and near by the food shops and the bus station for the beach (2 km far away) with its "unique" sea and for Sorrento. Here you can choose to do several recreation activities too such as: fishing tourism, diving, riding, excursions, etc... You can reach Capri by boat in 15 minutes.
We can provide you the following services.
All the apartments are well equipped with oven, freezer, refrigerator, stereo, TV satellite, air-conditioning, bathroom, hair dryer, Jacuzzi, swimming-pool, Private Beach.
|Jan 08 2015||Apr 30 2015||-||-||€750||-||1 Week|
|Apr 30 2015||Jul 16 2015||-||-||€1,100||-||1 Week|
|Jul 15 2015||Sep 02 2015||-||-||€1,350||-||1 Week|
|Sep 03 2015||Sep 30 2015||-||-||€1,000||-||1 Week|
|Sep 30 2015||Dec 17 2015||-||-||€750||-||1 Week|
|Mar 26 2016||Apr 23 2016||-||-||€1,000||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|: 2 p.m. : 10 p.m.|
|Deposits: We require an advanced payment (30% of the total sum)at the moment booking is made.Payment can be made by money transfer or Euro- cheque.The remaining 70% can be paid on arrival when checking in.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Mastercard, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
Reviews for this vacation apartment rental in Sorrento, Campania, Italy
Jon Colsey Coles
August 7, 2012
Nice location, nice pool, helpful staff. apartment was dirty, shower tray was thick with black mold, also would not drain, jacuzzi bath was full of mold and did not work and when filled with water could not remove the plug to drain.The shower screen has a three inch gap at the bottom so the floor is always wet. had no TV for two days, DVD player was broken and was not replaced, WiFi would only work if sat next to the router which was in an out house. had an ant infestation throughout the whole apartment and patio, Broken window in bathroom, 90% of wall sockets did not work, most of the bed side lamps did not have bulbs in. I don't know who cleans before new residents arrive but I doubt if if anyone checks everything is clean and working. i Have taken many photo's
Families Nordänger & Herrlin
October 12, 2009
If you like waking up to a churchbell and a rooster, this is the place for you! We all loved it! Fantastic view from our balcony, nice appartment, friendly people and a quiet little village. Nerano - and Olgas -really was the ultimate place for our vacation. The private beach was perfect. Quite a steep walk back, though! But we had a car and drove most of the time. I guess a car is a good idea if you are going to stay here. Lot´s of beautiful places to see on the Amalfi coast! But you have to be quite a bold driver, because the traffic is crazy (even though this was a "low seson" week). We would absolutely chose this place again! Thank you for a lovely week!
We had a fantastic fortnight at Olga's Residence. It may seem a bit out
of the way but it is within easy reach of big tourist attractions such
as Sorrento, Pompeii, Capri and Positano.
But, to be honest, when the weather was warmer in our second week we
could hardly drag ourselves away from the sunny terraced garden, its
lemon trees and views over the Gulf of Salerno. The beach at nearby
Marina del Cantone is the best beach we have seen in the area and the
1km walk down (and up!) is a dawdle, even for us - and Eleanor is
almost seven months pregnant.
We went on an excellent boat trip to Capri from the marina, run by a
local cooperative, which was very good value, with an English-speaking
guide explaining points of interest round the coast and which included
six hours on the island and a visit to the Blue Grotto.
You won't find many British tourists round here, which adds to the
charm of the place. The excellent restaurants at Marina del Cantone are
very popular with Italians. There are also many pretty walks around the
area. Our favourite was the path to the beach at Ieranto.
Hope this is OK and that the rest of the season is busy for you. Thank
you again for helping us have such a good holiday.