|Per night:||$300 - $1,000|
Description of the State College vacation home rental
2012 FOOTBALL WEEKENDS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
Will rent for any occasion depending on availability.
Please inquire for rates and availability.
Bedroom #1 - queen bed
Bedroom #2 - full bed
Bedroom #3 - full bed
Bedroom #4 - queen bed
- Wireless internet/digital cable/DVD player
- Clean linens and towels provided
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (coffee maker, pots/pans, toaster, microwave, oven/stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, dishes/utensils/glassware)
- Plenty of parking available
Additional costs may apply if you bring a pet or if your party exceeds 8 people.
- Restaurants (2-5 min)- Otto's (local brewery/restaurant), The Waffle Shop (best breakfast in town) Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Texas Roadhouse, Cracker Barrel, Brothers Pizza, Red Lobster, China Wok, Hi Way Pizza, Champs Sports Grill (local sports bar/family restaurant), Mario and Luigi's (local Italian restaurant), TGIF and Applebees.
- Target, Walmart, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohl's and Best Buy(5 min)
- Movie theater(9 screen)(2 min)
- Bowling alley (3min)
- Penn State golf courses and Toftrees golf course (5-8min)
- Community swimming pool (5 min)
|Dec 04 2013||Dec 31 2014||$300||$1,000||-||-||-|
|Deposits: A deposit(50% of the rent) and a short term lease is required to ensure both parties are protected during the duration of the tenants stay.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check|
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Double Beds
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Hardwood Floors
- Linens Provided
- Pet Friendly
- Full Kitchen
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- CD Player
- Gas Grill
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Basketball Court
- Shopping Area
- Ice Skating
- Children's Pool
- Downhill Skiing
- Grocery Store
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Movie Theater
Reviews for this vacation home rental in State College, Pennsylvania
April 14, 2014
Owner is very easy to work with and reachable, house was very clean, tons of space and linens. Great location, lots of driveway parking. Nice amenities. We would book it every game if we could!
Suzanne Innes Schlesinger
First experience with renting house and was great
September 13, 2013
We rented this house with 2 other couples and and 4 more friends and it was great. House was impeccably clean and owner was there to show us everything. He was willing to let us take a Weber grill to tailgate but we did not need it. We enjoyed the big back yard in the afternoon and evening. Kitchen and family room very open. We would definite recommend. Only down side is that 2 of the beds were full size.
Interested in Renting this Property?