STEP BACK IN SIMPLER TIMES AGAIN IN THIS UNIQUE PL
|No rental rates available - please contact the owner|
MY FATHER'S HOUSE is equipped with modern days amenities. Each room offers a breathtaking mountain views. A truly refreshing experience is yours as you relax in front porch rocking chairs and enjoy the spectacular mountain ranges and fields of Christmas trees or enjoy a view of America's oldest river from the back porch and let the whispering breeze lull you to sleep. In summer time greet countless wild flowers and butterflies as your welcoming hosts.
Conveniently designed for seniors, the kitchen, two bedrooms and a living room, all are at lower level. Our kitchen is equipped with a modern Jenn-Air stove, a dishwasher, and a Microwave oven. The living room has a gas fireplace and a vaulted ceiling with T & G wood panels. Both bedrooms are tastefully furnished with queen and full size beds with appropriate furniture. The upstairs third room adjacent to loft area has a sofa bed that can also be used as private sitting room during daytime. If you are a serious writer, an artist, a preacher looking for a place to meditate, an executive looking for few peaceful moments in your busy life, or simply a book reader, the upstairs loft provides the atmosphere just right for you. The loft has a small table for your Laptop or coffee mug, a bookcase and a writing table. A specious half bath is conveniently located along side the loft to bring extra comfort while you are on upper floor.
SIMPLER TIMES still exists, you just have to know where you can find them. Come, experience the coziness of a cottage and the breathtaking views from a chalet _ all in one skillfully designed cedar house that gives you the luxury of a home away from home.
Place has its own year around dress rehearsal starting from colorful blooms of the wild flowers in summer months to the fields of orange pumpkins by Halloween. A majestic display of fall colors to the snow covered winter wonderland. In fall visit the pumpkin farm nearby and get the best pumpkin. In Christmas season, cut your own best ever Christmas tree from a field near our house.
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Double Bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- View (Mountains)
- Beach Towels
- Linens Provided
- View (Water)
- Hardwood Floors
- Parking Included
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- CD Player
- Gas Grill
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Downhill Skiing
- Live Entertainment
- Movie Theater
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Grocery Store
- Shopping Area
* Tubing and Kayaking also starts at the same place offering family fun for all age groups.
* Garage is just big enough for JEEP, ATV or a small car.
* Minutes away from Historic town of Todd ,Scenic H.Way 194 and Blue Ridge Park Way.
* Close-by main denominational churches offering great worship experience.
* Post office,Zoo, Antique shop and golf course within 10 miles.
* Free Summer time events specially mountain and gospel music by local artists
* Famous Frescoes paintings of artist Ben Long is not far from this location.
* MOST IMPORTANT: Location makes this Story book house perfect for panoramic mountain views. Every window is offering breathtaking views. Takes you to new heights of your cottage living experience bringing back sweet memories of the years gone by.
Reviews for this vacation cottage rental in Todd, North Carolina
May 15, 2013
A great place to spend vacation time. Cool summer nights and warm days were exhilarating. Views are spectacular. All the amenities for cooking and grilling made life very comfortable. Time went by fast.
Interested in Renting this Property?