Vermont Vacation Rentals, Homes, & More
Renting Vermont vacation rentals can take visitors back to simpler times in America and let guests stay in a ski lodge in Vermont rental with ski-in/ski-out access to the best ski runs in the East. With so many Vermont rentals, finding the perfect Vermont vacation rental will be easy, even if your heart is set on a romantically rustic Vermont A-frame rentals cabin or you are looking at Vermont rentals in exclusive ski resorts during the hot season.
Regions in Vermont
When looking at house rentals Vermont has, Vermont vacation rentals can be found in the following regions:
- Southern Vermont includes ski rentals in Mount Snow, Stratton Mountain, and Wilmington.
- Central Vermont includes Okemo rentals. Okemo winter rentals are family favorites since Okemo is perfect for the entire family. Many ski rentals are also popular in the summer such as Killington summer rentals.
- Northern Vermont includes Vermont rentals in Burlington, Jay Peak, as well as Vermont vacation rentals in Stowe. For a ski lodge in Vermont rental, head to Northern Vermont. Jay Peak rentals are a favorite with vacationers since there is so much to do at Jay Peak year round. For serious skiers, Jay Peak season rentals are available. Jay Peak rentals can also be scheduled on a one week basis.
Sightseeing in Vermont
Vermont vacation rentals provide wonderful “home bases” for the following sightseeing trips:
- Visit a working dairy farm like the Billings Farm in Woodstock.
- Visit the Shelburne Museum in Shelburne to see a fantastic collection of art and Americana. Vermont vacation rentals in Stowe and Burlington are only a short drive away.
Outdoor Fun in Vermont
With the beautiful green mountains of Vermont (“vert mont” is French for “green mountains,” guests staying in Vermont lodging have no shortage of beautiful hiking trails. Consider hiking at Deer Leap Mountain, Mount Tom at Woodstock, the Green Mountains, or Mount Abram.
With Vermont rentals sprinkling the borders of Lake Champlain in western Vermont and vacation rental homes along the Connecticut River in eastern Vermont, visitors have tons of fishing opportunity. Vermont vacation rental and Vermont cabin rental guests can also experience incredible canoeing and kayaking.
Looking for the Ski Lodge with your Vermont rental?
Bromley, Okemo, Killington, Pico, Jay Peak, Mount Snow, and Stratton are all family friendly ski areas for Vermont vacation rental guests during the winter. Skiing, snowboarding, and cross-country (Nordic) skiing are available during the winter months. Of all the house rentals Vermont has available, ski lodges are the most popular.
Killington is one of the largest ski resorts on the East with eleven miles of snow country contained within its borders. Lodging includes Killington house rentals large enough for everybody’s winter gear and convenient Killington condo rentals close to the lifts. Mount Snow Vermont rental homes afford guests privacy, all the amenities of home, plus keeps guests close to their favorite activities.
Jay Peak rentals include convenient Jay Peak season rentals which make sense when getting season lift tickets. Jay Peak season rentals include luxury cabin rentals and convenient condo rentals. Jay Peak rentals are also available for weekly periods. Guests can reserve Jay Peak resort condo rentals right next to all the action.
Many of these locations are also available as Vermont summer rentals. Golfing is a popular summer pastime for guests staying in Okemo rentals. Two golf courses are available in Okemo: Okemo Valley Golf and Tater Hill Golf. Okemo rentals are used for summer banquets and weddings. Many condo rentals at Okemo Vermont provide beautiful lake front access.
Killington summer rentals include Killington house rentals suitable for family reunions and modest Killington condo rentals. If you want a summer rental Vermont has plenty of hot locations. Many Jay Peak rentals are available during the summer months. In fact, many guests look into getting Jay Peak season rentals during the summer.
Other Activities in Vermont
Guests staying in Vermont vacation rentals often participate in one of these activities.
- A covered bridges driving tour. Vermont lodging just about anywhere in Vermont provides good starting points for interesting driving tours.
- A fall foliage driving tour. Visitors love staying in their Vermont a-frames rentals cabin during the fall where they can witness the fall foliage from their porch.
- See the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory or the Shelburne Museum in Shelburne. Vermont rentals in Burlington would be perfect. Lake Elmore Vermont rentals are about an hour east of Burlington.
Shopping in Vermont
Guests staying in Vermont lodging often buy local maple syrup and cheddar cheese. Another popular item that guests staying in rental homes in Vermont like to pick up is stuffed plush animals like teddy bears.
Guests staying in Vermont lodging go to Manchester Center to shop at high-end factory outlet malls and antique shops. Manchester Center is about one half hour’s drive north from Vermont vacation rentals in the Bennington area. Okemo rentals and Vermont vacation rentals in Chester and Weston are about an hour’s drive from Manchester Center.
Food and Dining in Vermont
Guests staying in Vermont lodging cannot resist Vermont’s choice products: cheddar cheese, maple syrup, chocolates and apple cider. In up-scale restaurants, Vermont vacation rental and Vermont cabin rental guests experience “New Vermont Cuisine:” innovative meals showcasing fresh local produce.
Guests staying in Vermont apartment rentals and Vermont rentals often experience highs in the 70s and 80s (Fahrenheit) and lows in the 50s. In the winter, guests staying in Okemo winter rentals and other ski house rentals experience highs in the 20s and lows in the single digits. Savvy Vermont vacation rentals guests pack layers to stay warm in the winter.
Vermont Vacation Rentals and Vermont Home Rentals
Guests staying in Vermont vacation rentals love visiting Vermont year round. Guests stay in Vermont summer rentals to enjoy fishing and hiking in cooler summer temperatures amongst the beautiful mountains of Vermont.
When to Visit Vermont
With many wonderful ski house rentals Vermont is often thought of as a winter destination. But Vermont vacation rental and Vermont cabin rental guests often schedule their Vermont rentals around activities held throughout the year. Here are few favorites:
- Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festival in late September/early October. Vermont vacation rentals in Quechee and Vermont rentals in Woodstock are about an hour’s drive south of the Northeast Kingdom.
- Guests staying in Vermont lodging throughout Vermont experience the Maple sugaring season during the months of March and April.