Mysty Woods Mansion - Executive Living
|Per week:||$1,400 - $1,420|
|Per month:||$4,350 - $4,500|
Highlights are 4 beds & 4 baths, large custom windows, entertainment sized living room, family room off the kitchen. Downstairs is a fully equipped Gym to keep you fit and healthy and a private office complete with printer, ideal for the businessman on assignment in Victoria.
Private fully fenced lot with custom designed landscaping. The whole family will love the beautifully manicured & private spacious back yard oasis with patio and hot tub ideal for BBQ parties. An outstanding family home in exclsive Sunnymead area of Victoria.
Also great for entertaining friends or business associates.
We are also a baby friendly location and have a list of over 20 items used with babies like, high chair, playpen, diaper geni, portable crib, sterilizer, step stool, play items. Upon request, we will email you the list to tick off what items you would like to use and they will be in the unit when you arrive. No charge. Now you don't have to haul a ton of stuff to look after the children, we can do that for you.
High end housing all round.
Top of the hill in a private cul-de-sac.
One block from the ocean and a great beach to walk on.
Nearby to restaurants, golf, grocery and shopping in Broadmead Mall.
|Oct 01 2014||Apr 30 2015||-||-||$1,400||$4,500||1 Week|
|May 01 2015||Sep 30 2015||-||-||$1,420||$4,350||1 Week|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 5%|
|Deposits: 50% of rental due at time of booking and balance due 30 days prior to arrival.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Rate Information: A damage deposit of $250 is required and will be returned within one week of departure if no damage. Deposit of 50% to reserve any bookings and full payment required 30 days prior to booking dates.|
- 1 King Bed
- 3 Queen Beds
- 1 Crib
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Parking Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- CD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Grocery Store
- Shopping Area
- Whale Watching
- Water Park
- Children's Pool
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Scuba Diving
- Ice Skating
- Live Entertainment
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Movie Theater
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Downhill Skiing
- Volleyball Court
Don & Anne: We have had such a lovely tie here at Mysty Woods.
Thank you so much for opening your beautiful home to us.
Everything was so pretty, clean and comfortable.
We truly loved staying here.
Marilyn and Gar Elison
Thank you for your email. The four of us were extremely happy with the experience, and we would reply to each of your questions as follows:
1) The welcome and explanation for the property were very good. We were immediately made to feel relaxed and satisfied with our choice.
2) Everything exceeded our expectations, so we were more than satisfied with the rental.
3) My son said that the coffee maker was one of the best parts, but my wife and I thought that the comfortable bed was really appreciated. Our daughter thought that the hot tub was one of her highlights, since it helped with the pain in her knee.
4) It was difficult to find something that we disliked. However, the only comment that we would make is that we would have been happier if we could have put the recyclable cans, bottles and cardboard somewhere. We felt that we should have kept your property less cluttered!
5) The only change that I would request is that you provide an electric kettle. Unfortunately, like most British, we make a cup of tea with "boiling" water. Other than that, keep to the standards that you already have because we thought the service from yourself, and from your gardener was excellent.
6) You didn't do an exit checkout with us because we had to leave fairly early to say our "goodbye's" and to catch the plane. We were more worried that we left the house to your satisfaction.
We all felt that you did everything to ensure that all was to our satisfaction, and that you didn't impose upon us during our stay. Needless to say, we would highly recommend you for future rental accommodation.
Our very best regards,
Phil and Family.
United Kingdom - October 2014
Hi Don: We appreciated the homemade spaghetti and the wine when we got there.
Don and his Uncle and Aunt enjoyed the wide assortment of Keurig Coffee paks.
The house was very clean and you did a great job of meeting us there and explaining everything to us.
We like having access to the big back yard and Don grilled us a steak dinner one evening and we enjoyed eating outside.
The house was ideally situated and we enjoyed the access to downtown and Sidney. Not too far to drive to Nanaimo either which we liked.
All in all we had a great time at your place in Canada.
Don and Candi - California USA
Don and Anne; So glad we found your house to rent.
It was more than comfortable and cozy!
We will definitely be back again when visiting daughters and new son in law.
Blessings - Diane New Brunswick - Canada
Hi Don, Thank you for letting our family gather at your beautiful home.
It was an awesome week we spent together.
Everything at the rental was wonderful.
Lots of room for everyone, no one ever felt cramped.
The back yard is where we spent most of the time and the location to everything was great.
We loved everything about it (maybe not the wasps! ) Ouch :( They really loved your place to.
We will certainly let our friends and family know about this rental and they to can enjoy your wonderful home.
Thank you once again.
Cheryl Semeniuk -- August 2014
Interested in Renting this Property?
250 857 9722
Work:Semi Retired businessman
About:Semi retired businessman with property interests in Panama, Don loves to have his home utilized by other people who can enjoy the amenities of his property when he is travelling.
Wife is best selling author who also travels with Don extensively to Panama to enjoy the laid back lifestyle there at Las...
- View full profile