Capital Hill Cozy HomeAwaay!!
3 nights minimum. Contact property rep. for additional information.
• Two-Level house that sleeps 8
• Eat-in Kitchen
• Microwave, blender, coffee maker and toaster
• Black & Stainless steel appliances
• 2 full renovated bathrooms
• 2 bedrooms (master BR = 14x19)
• Living room/Dining room combo w/ fireplace
• Hardwood & Ceramic tile flooring
• Exposed brick walls
• Central Heat & Air
• Flat-screen TV's
• Cable television plus free wi-fi
• CD/DVD library
• Washer & Dryer
• Toiletries, linen and cookware items provided
• Flex Car Availability
• Curb-side parking
• Minutes from the famous Union Station metro
• 10-15 mins. from U.S. Capitol (Inauguration)
• 10 minutes from downtown D.C.
• Near historic Eastern Market and Lincoln Park
• Quick access to revitalized H St. corridor
• Live theatre, coffee shops, eateries and lounges
• Convenient stores, boutiques and clubs
• Community recreation center with indoor pool nearby
• Vibrant multicultural neighborhood
• 10 minutes from I-395/295
• 15 minutes to the Southwest Waterfront
• 20 minutes to Pentagon City mall and Crystal City
• 20 minutes to Ronald Reagan Washington Ntl Airport
• 30 minutes to historic Old Town, Alexandria
• 30 minutes to the new National Harbor
• 40 minutes to Baltimore's Inner Harbor
|Jan 01 2014||Dec 31 2015||$225||$225||$1,500||$3,500||-|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: included|
|Deposits: Refundable security deposit ($250)|
|Payment Options: Visa, Money Order, Mastercard, Discover, Cashier's Check|
|Other Fees: One-time cleaning fee $150 (mandatory). Pet fee $100 per pet -- 2 pet limit (optional). Other services upon request (groceries, housekeeping, dry cleaning, massage therapy, catering and tours). Early Check-In or Late Check-out requires additional Fee.|
Inquire about our grocery shopping, housekeeping and dry cleaning options. Or enjoy some of our additonal luxury options such as professional massage therapy, catering and/or private tours. Whatever you need, please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to hosting you!
May 15, 2009
We rented this property, while visiting our niece. The inspection after our rental took longer than the 30-days contracted date, and we were told our $250 deposit would NOT be refunded due to damages caused by us to a window, some paint chipped on the wall, and a futon. I have no idea, if another renter was in this property after we left and before the security deposit inspection occurred. However, the property manager indicated he was short-staffed and unable to complete the security deposit refund in the 30-day timeframe contracted. I'm still disputing this issue, but I have no idea how we could have caused damage to a window, nor chipped paint. Further, the Futon did not work completely properly when we arrived, but we did not deem the issue material. I'm VERY disappointed with our post experience with the property management related to this property. Be very careful related to the $250 security deposit. Take pictures before and after your stay for reference.
This is a recently upgraded renovated Home!!!