- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $272 - $1451
- Per week:
- $1899 - $10152
4 Full baths
Description from manager
There is also a reading-chill out space with views to the sea on the first floor.
Bedroom two has a king size bed with access to a decked terrace and ensuite bathroom.
Bedroom three has a king size bed with a bathroom ensuite and views to the nature.
Bedroom four is equipped with two single beds.
The sitting-dining room is very spacious and has no less than 3 floor-to ceiling glass walls which open to the terrace, garden and pool.
The kitchen is fabulous and has no less than three ovens. This kitchen lacks for nothing with its large island, two sinks and dining area. The room can be open plan to the sitting room or kept separate just by closing the large pocket door.
Outside, the villa boasts landscaped terrace gardens, the infinity pool with a water fall and a tiled and decked solarium equipped with loungers and a Balinese day bed.
The covered dining area is close to the pool with a further dining area by the BBQ.
Finally, there is secured off Street parking.
Tourist license number: ETV 12418
Neighborhood and surroundings
Mallorca is known for its protected bays, limestone mountains and Roman and Moorish remains.
This wonderful island offers a lively nightlife and many historical and natural attractions to meet the needs of millions of tourists who crowd this island every year.
On the island there are stone villages, art galleries and music festivals, all surrounded by hills full of citrus groves.
A 50% of non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation, while the final balance is due no later than 60 days prior to the arrival date.
Minimum stay: 7 nights, changeover day Saturday.
Check-in time is from 16:00; Checkout time is within 10:00.
Please be aware:
- a booking fee of €70 will be charged on every booking
- when booking you will be subject to pay the Balearic ecotax of €2.20 per night per person
- a security deposit is required when renting this property
- For cot rentals no bedding is provided - clients are expected to bring their child's own bedding for the duration of their stay.
Cots and highchairs can be arranged at an additional fee (50 euros per week per item, unless otherwise stated).
- free wifi available
We are available on our emergency contact which will be provided at the check-in.
We can assist you and give suggestions for any kind of interesting activities, such as excursions, boat tours, cooking experiences and much more.
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English, Italian
About the manager
I'm 42 years old and live and work in Sorrento .I take pride in our properties and are responsive to any of our renters needs. Since we are local, we deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. All of our properties are fully furn...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Alcudia, Spain Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.