- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $205 - $205
1 Full bath
Description from manager
“Carey Special” (Every cabin is named after a fly pattern.)
Cabins 17-21 are all the same style of cabin. These are the most popular cabins at the resort, sitting on the banks of the Taylor River. An open deck overlooks the river and includes a private hot tub.
• Approximately 576 square feet
• 2 Bedrooms each with a Queen size bed and sink/vanity
• Gas fireplace and baseboard heat.
• Full size sofa and chair
• All bedding and towels provided
• T.V. with satellite service
• Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, utensils
• Toaster or Toaster Oven
• Coffee Maker with filters (guest provides coffee, condiments)
• Stove/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
• Bathroom with toilet and shower
• Other supplies include: paper towels, toilet paper, bar soap, trash bags, dish soap
• Screened-in porch with gas grill, patio furniture and futon which could be used for additional sleeping in warm months
• Private hot tub on open part of deck
• Parking for 2 vehicles and a larger trailer
(Additional vehicles and trailers may require parking separate from the cabin. Fees may apply.)
All units are designated as non-smoking (including marijuana). Dogs allowed for an additional nightly fee, maximum of 2 dogs. No cats or other animals. Dogs may not be left alone in cabins at any time.
Nightly rate is based on 4 people. There is an additional fee of $10/person/night for extra persons (ages 7 and over). Maximum occupancy is 4.
Rates are typically higher during the peak season from May – September/early October and during holiday periods. Rates are adjusted based on occupancy and can change at any time. For exact rates, enter your trip dates in the availability search.
**If online search results produce a limited listing of available units for your dates, please call us as availability can change quickly. For one night only or arrival within the next 2 days, you must contact the office directly.**
Additional amenities include: futon on patio extra bedding, pets allowed
Read more Read less
Three Rivers Resort
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Three Rivers Resort is located in the historic town of Almont, Colorado between Gunnison and Crested Butte. The resort sits on the Taylor River which merges with the East River to form the Gunnison River, just a short walk away. The resort offers a variety of lodging from rustic to upscale cabins to...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerCozy "Modular" Style 1 BR with Sleeping Loft Cabin at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#41) Almont United States From $135/night Lovely Little 1 BR Log Cabin at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#9) Almont United States From $115/night Modern 1 BR with Sleeping Loft Cabin on the Taylor River at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#67) Almont United States From $170/night More properties from this manager
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pet Friendly
- Satellite TV
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Almont, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (44)
– based on 44 reviews