- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $299 - $299
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
“Yellow Caddis” (Every cabin is named after a fly pattern.)
This premium cabin has become THE cabin of choice for larger groups or families. With 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large kitchen and dining area, it is perfect for larger groups. It features a large deck with private hot tub overlooking the Taylor River and a screened in porch for gathering outside. Because this cabin sits at the end of the row, you have privacy and plenty of parking space on one side. We are sure you will love this cabin and request it year after year.
• Approximately 1288 square feet
• 4 Bedrooms:
- 2 Bedrooms have Queen size beds
- 1 Bedroom has a Full size bed
- 1 Bedroom has 2 Twin size beds
• Each bedroom has its own sink and vanity
• 1 sofa with full size hide-a-bed
• 1 love seat
• All bedding and towels provided
• Satellite T.V.
• Closet washer/dryer (detergent not provided)
• Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, utensils
• Stove/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
• Toaster or Toaster Oven
• Coffee Maker with filters (guest provides coffee, condiments)
• Other supplies include: paper towels, toilet paper, bar soap, trash bags, dish & dishwasher soap
• Bathroom with shower
• Bathroom with tub and shower
• Closet washer/dryer unit
• Screened-in porch with gas grill, patio furniture and futon which could be used for additional sleeping in warm months
• Private hot tub on open part of deck
• Fire pit outside off of deck
• There is ample parking here for several vehicles and/or a trailer.
(Additional vehicles and trailers may require parking separate from the cabin. Fees may apply.)
All units are designated as non-smoking (including marijuana). Dogs allowed for an additional nightly fee, maximum of 2 dogs. No cats or other animals. Dogs may not be left alone in cabins at any time.
Nightly rate is based on 8 people. There is an additional fee of $10/person/night for extra persons (ages 7 and over). Maximum occupancy is 10.
Rates are typically higher during the peak season from May – September/early October and during holiday periods. Rates are adjusted based on occupancy and can change at any time. For exact rates, enter your trip dates in the availability search.
**If online search results produce a limited listing of available units for your dates, please call us as availability can change quickly. For one night only or arrival within the next 2 days, you must contact the office directly.**
Additional amenities include: 2 twin bedding 4, bath tub, fire pit, laundry, pets allowed, sofa sleeper(double) extra bedding
Read more Read less
Three Rivers Resort
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Three Rivers Resort is located in the historic town of Almont, Colorado between Gunnison and Crested Butte. The resort sits on the Taylor River which merges with the East River to form the Gunnison River, just a short walk away. The resort offers a variety of lodging from rustic to upscale cabins to...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerPremium 2 BR Cabin on Taylor River With Private Hot Tub at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#21) Almont United States From $205/night Modern 1 BR with Sleeping Loft Cabin on the Taylor River at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#62) Almont United States From $170/night Modern 1 BR with Sleeping Loft Cabin on the Taylor River at Three Rivers Resort in Almont (#60) Almont United States From $170/night More properties from this manager
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pet Friendly
- Satellite TV
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Almont, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (24)
– based on 24 reviews